Micro Mesh feeler

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I'm in need some micro mesh and the cheapest I've found is International Violin. They have 6X12 inch sheets for $4.75 each. That breaks down to about $1.19 for a 3X6 inch sheet plus shipping of $8 for orders up to $40. The advantage of buying this way is you do not need to purchase a kit consisting of all 9 grits if you only need one or two grits. Disadvantage is I need only a few select sheets and the shipping eats up savings from buying it locally.

If enough are interested in the individual 6X12 sheets, post below which grit (1500, 1800, 2400, 3200, 3600, 4000, 6000, 8000, and 12000) and how many and I'll see about a group buy. In the mean time, I'll work on some final figures for PP and cost of mailing to you.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Last edited:

bruce119

I would be in for 5 each 1,500 -6,000 (7 grades) 35 sheets. Heck just a thought cut them in half and would fit in the flat rate envelope. Still what ever I need some and was getting ready to get some.

Thanks
Bruce

GouletPens

Count me in for the 4 lowest grits, 1500-3200. 3 or 4 of each, depending on the size. I would prefer the foam backed pads, but I could live with just the sheets.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Looks like this will be a go. I'll get a list compiled of those that posted above and get the details worked out. If anyone else wants in, you can still post here until I close the thread and open the actual GB thread.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Still waiting on a reply on the approximate shipping from IV to me before I can give a firm price on the MM. Shouldn't be but a few cents a sheet more.
For shipping from me to you, I think I'll make it a flat $4.80 to cover Priority Mail. If you would rather have me ship to you by 1st class, let me know and once I get your package ready and weighed, I'll refund the difference or donate it to IAP, your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom