May IAP smock group buy - CLOSED!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
If we paid by money order should we have received an email? If not, no big deal, I will check the mailbox every 5 minutes...LOL....cannot wait to see them!!

ericw95

Rob - don't think emails made it out but you should have your's and your dad's tomorrow or Saturday.

ALL - Smacks er Smocks should be washed in COLD water and hung to dry.

To those interested in the next smock buy, we WILL offer a short sleeve ($35) again AND a long sleeve smock ($50). I will open the buy around Labor Day (early September) and close it mid September so everyone can have it in hand for Christmas (for some your spouse's hand for a gift to you from them or your kids)

TheHeretic

I received mine today. They are great. And I went right out and used it. I do like them and hopefully I will be able to get the long one later.

Thanks for doing this for us.

Now if he only spelled my name right...... KIDDING!!!!

I do love it.

Dean
Columbus OH

bob393

Eric;

Just wanted to let you know, I received my smack today.
It's even better than I expected!
And the embroidery is perfect.

Thanks

Thumbs

Thank you, Eric. Got mine today, too. Will the long sleeved smocks be the same color or will we be able to get them in the tan?

rcarman

Got mine today. Thanks Eric. My large is a tad tight at the collar for my 161/2 neck but usable. Good job on the embroidery.

bradbn4

Thanks - have a nice "tent" - ok - I ordered it a bit on the large size. Thanks for the work, the logo is quite nice - and I hope to change the color to "dusty" something.

Bradbn4 - having fun here in Colorado

Draken

Received mine yesterday, looks great. Was a bit surprised that my name was put on two lines, was there a character limit per line? At 20 characters, my name is a tad long. I really like the blue color and the custom work is top notch.

Thanks for running this!

mike_l

Got mine Thursday evening just in time to use it. I was the demonstrator at my local AAW club that evening.

Thanks, and what good timing too!

Cheers,
Mike

polarbear1

What the heck did Jesse James rob the train headed to California? It made it up to Utah last Thursday or Friday and still not to me? Maybe the mule got sick and they had to wait to ship in another ? [:D]

Darley

Originally posted by polarbear1
<br />What the heck did Jesse James rob the train headed to California? It made it up to Utah last Thursday or Friday and still not to me? Maybe the mule got sick and they had to wait to ship in another ? [:D]

Rick not at all the Mule did a detour to deliver my Smock before yours, I took the liberty to call the mule on her cell phone sorry for the trouble[:D].

Eric love the Smock very nice embroiderie work

byounghusband

Got mine on Saturday. Very nice. My wife said I looked like a Doctor. Now my turning attire matches my handwriting. Let the money roll in, right?? [:p]

Thanks Eric for heading this group buy!!! [:D][:D] I know it was a BIG order.

Pompeyite

Hi Eric,
My "GIFT" arrived today thanks, all safe and sound. It is great and will soon be very "Dusty".
Are you sure that you charged me enough for postage, as it cost you $11 to send it? If not please send a pay pal invoice for the difference. I will gladly forward the difference.
Thanks for all your hard work on this buy, I could not have gotten a smock like this in the UK thats for sure.Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom