Status
Not open for further replies.

Darley

200766222914_jockey1.jpg
<br />

edit : you see no diamons[:D]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TexasJohn

Blue wood be great for me - I wore it for twenty years in the Air Force - it is my favorite color. If that is not available, any color, except for pink, would be acceptable. I hope you guys that said "any color" end up with pink ones. I want to see a photo of all of you at your Jets with pink smocks on. LOL [:D] Texas John

TexasJohn

Blue wood be great for me - I wore it for twenty years in the Air Force - it is my favorite color. If that is not available, any color, except for pink, would be acceptable. I hope you guys that said "any color" end up with pink ones. I want to see a photo of all of you at your Jets with pink smocks on. LOL [:D] Texas John

ericw95

Each fabric manufacturer has different names for their colors so I don't have a link to it. It was described to me as a steel blue, or a blue with a little grey thrown in, or what others might think of a slate blue.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Darley

Originally posted by Pompeyite
Due to me being a colour blind Brit.[:I]

This is funny[:D] please don't take this as an offence but why do you want to know the colour when you're colour blind[?][?][:D] Eric send him a pink one like that Pompeyite will see it as green[}:)][}:)][:D][:p]

Pompeyite

Originally posted by ericw95
<br />
Sorry I can't be more helpful.
Thanks for trying anyway Eric, wifey thinks she knows what colour it might be thanks. As long as the logo is visible it will do nicely thanks matey.
And SERGE, no offence taken,[:0] it had to be a "DIGGER" to do the "POM BASHING" eh?[:D][}:)][:I][:eek:)] I really asked for that side swipe didn't I?[B)] For the record though I can see colours but have difficulty differentiating between some. I will stop digging now before I fall into this hole I am making for myself.[;)][:p]

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
Red+green=brown so I completely understand where you are coming from. Blue yellow would be perfect for you/me but how often do you see "perfect" blue or yellow? Red + blue=all our purples are off. Yellow + Red = all oranges...

It makes for an interesting time picking clothes, doesn't it?

GK

Draken

Any updates on a shipping time frame for these smocks? I know it was delayed due to switching the fabric color, so I was curious what the new timeline is.

ericw95

Everyone should have received an email when I generated the postage from Paypal last night.[?] You will be happy to know that the pink smocks with purple lettering shipped today so those in the states should have it by this weekend. Outside the US slightly longer.

ericw95

Thanks George. International folks would not have received an email. Paypal bulk mailing doesn't do international and I was too tired to go to the USPS site to do international postage. I wish I had because I had to write every intrnational address 3 times because the PO has a new form that I was to use and filled out but the system wanted the old form.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom