May IAP smock group buy - CLOSED!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

PenTurnerJohn

Eric,

Wow! I have been gone and just started reading all the posts on this smock order. I almost missed it. Yes, please put me down for an XL size with the name: PenTurnerJohn

Thanks. Please email me with payment instructions.

Thanks,

ericw95

Original post has been updated with orders as of 5:00 pm CT Tuesday and the status of payments. If you have paid, and it is not reflected, please let me know so we can find out why your payment is not reflected.

Hey that's MY Smock! lol Love it Love it ![:D] The embroidery work is Excellent too. The fit is loose and comfortable the necks are tight but the stretch material keeps it from choking you and keeps the chips out! well worth it. I'd like one that was Long sleeved next. Get the summer short sleeve one NOW you won't regret it![:D]
Originally posted by Randy_
<br />This will save you having to go through 8 pages of the previous thread to see what these things look like.
200744211616_Overall-Smock-web.jpg

I would be interested in seeing a picture of one of these smocks on a human body to see how they fit. And I wonder about the fit around the neck?? Seems like a high collar with elastic would be terrific. I wonder if someone who has actually worn one of these smocks could comment on the neck fit......I, too, hate chips down my neck more than any other problem.
<b></b>

KenV

Late but beating the deadline -- PM me with the payment details and money will be on the way. I need the 2XL size. Thanks for doing this.

Pompeyite

Hi Eric,
Payment sent today thanks.[:D] Sorry for the delay, Peypal took for ever to verify my new account, and have only today notified me of the verification, it took two weeks to go through here, we must be still being driven by steam here in the UK.[:0][xx(]
Thanks for spending all this time and effort to help us all with this purchase, I for one am very grateful for all your help.
Thanks and sorry for the delay again.[8D]

Grizzlyss

Hello Eric,
The money is on the way, sorry I didn't send it sooner, but the wife has been working me like a dog, with no time off for good behavior, then again she says that my behavior is always bad. LOL. Thak you for your time and effort in holding this smock buy once again.
Sincerely,

Sheldon

TheHeretic

OK send me one as well. I would like a Large. And, I would like Dean imprinted on it as well.

Send me a paypal address and I will get the money out.

Dean
Columbus OH

lenzer

I would be interested in buying a large smock. I just joined today and this is the last day to purchase. I can use PayPal or have Citibank send a cashiers check. If it is too late, perhaps there will be a group buy in the near future.
Thanks,
Bill

ericw95

Ladies and gentlemen,
I was just notified that the tan fabric is on backorder until mid July which means we wouldn't see smocks until sometime in August. I was thinking of going with a gray since I don't think everyone wants to wait.

If anyone has any questions or concerns about this please post it or email me directly. I would like to finalize this by 1:30 pm Thursday so we can get our order moving forward.

Jerryconn

Originally posted by DCBluesman
<br />Seeing as I'm color-blind, just tell me whatever color you want me to think it is. [8D]

Damn Lou! color-blind, CRS disease, BBQ challenged... all I can say is I feel fer ya! [;)][}:)]

Chuck Key

Originally posted by ericw95
<br />Ladies and gentlemen,
I was thinking of going with a gray since I don't think everyone wants to wait.

If anyone has any questions or concerns about this please post it or email me directly. I would like to finalize this by 1:30 pm Thursday so we can get our order moving forward.

Didn't respond to the tan color but would be interested in gray, Large with the name John. Let me know if this is possible.

Chuckie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom