May IAP smock group buy - CLOSED!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

ericw95

UPDATE 7/19/2007 - Just got home from work and guess what was on my doorstep. They will be personalized this weekend and next week and shipped as personalized.

UPDATE 7/3/2007 - Informed today that I should have smocks in my hand within 2 weeks. Then they will be personalized and shipped.
UPDATE 6/6/2007 - I was just notified that the tan fabric is on backorder until mid July which means we wouldn't see smocks until sometime in August. I was thinking of going with a gray since I don't think everyone wants to wait.

If anyone has any questions or concerns about this please post it or email me directly. I would like to finalize this by 1:30 pm Thursday so we can get our order moving forward.

[blue]**** CLOSED - - WOW - Tremendous response - I will keep you posted on the status of the order in a few weeks ****

IT'S BACK!!!

Turning smock is made of breathable nylon with black mesh under the arms for improved ventilation. Smock is short sleeved but on me it is more like 3/4. The front has a full length zipper for added convenience. Never lose those small items in the chips again! Keep them out of the way but at your fingertips in the two open hip pockets in the rear. The breast pocket with flap incorporates a pencil/pen hole. IAP logo on solid tan. Sizes S, M, L, XL, and XXL $35. 3XL is $38. Larger sizes available for an additional cost.

Your name can be added for $5 to any smock.

Price includes US shipping. Shipping outside the US will be an additional $5.

Any remaining money collected will be donated back to IAP.

If interested, please email me your size and mailing address.

NOTE: All Smocks are designed large to fit over existing clothing. For example if you order a "Large" sized smock, it is actually "XL" in size so it will fit you comfortably. (same one offered by AAW)

The normal size conversions are as follows small is 34-36, med is 38-40, large is 42-44, ex-large is 46-48 and 2xl is 50-52.

Based on size conversions, neck size should be as follows 15-15.5 small, 16-16.5 med, large 17-17.5, xl 18-18.5, xxl 19-19.5

NOTE: Smock will be TAN not blue as pictured. Picture of tan smock can be seen in Feb Smock buy thread.

tn_LogoSmock.jpg

Thanks
Eric

NOTE:
Group buy will be open until May 31st. After May 31st, I will send everyone a request for payment through Paypal.

<s>I will not have access to email or internet for the next week and will return all messages when I am back in the country.</s>
I am back in the country and now need to get through everyone's email. As soon as I get through everyone's email I will post the orders that I have for verification.

Last order took 5-6 weeks once the order was placed so I would not expect to send smocks out until after the July 4th holiday.

Please confirm your name is correct including Capitalization.
Member =&gt; Name as it will appear on the smock Payment status</u>

elkriverdennis Dennis Paid
Jody Sebring Jody Sebring Paid
angboy Angela Paid
Barb03 Barb Paid
bob393 Bob Paid
Bradbn4 Bradbn4 Paid
cutterwoodjoe Joe Paid
Darley Serge Delagnes Paid
dbriski David Paid
DCBluesman Lou Paid
donwae DON Paid
Draken James Gillespie, Jr. Paid
edman2 Pike's Pens Paid
erock2k6 Eric Paid
Geo in Winnipeg George McMath Paid
GoodTurns Jon Paid
Grizzlyss Sheldon Stotz Paid
hct4all Rick Paid
HotJoe Mike Paid
Jerryconn Jerry Paid
Jim in Oakville Jim Shaver Paid
johnkepka JOHN Paid
KenV Paid
kevin_f Kevin Paid
Lynn Livingston Lynn Paid
masterdcraft David Paid
mdburn_em Mark Paid
mike_l Michael Paid
ozne69 ENZO Paid
PenTurnerJohn PenTurnerJohn Paid
PenWorks Penchetta Paid
polarbear1 Rick Paid
rcarman Bob Paid
rickbw Rick Paid
Rojo22 Robert Johnson Paid
Rojo22 Jerry Johnson Paid
sam4msu Sam Weissel Paid
sfines Steve Fines Paid
TBone Tbone Paid
TexasJohn Texas John Paid
TheHeretic Dean Paid
Thumbs Bob Paid
Thumbs Paula Paid
tnhickoryknot Allen Paid
TonyHamm Tony Paid
Ukpenmaker Andrew Paid
Woodlvr Mike Paid

No name</u>
byounghusband Paid
EdwardS Paid
jkoehler Paid
Leather Man Paid
lenzer Paid
Pompeyite Paid
Sylvanite Paid
woodman928 Paid

Randy_

This will save you having to go through 8 pages of the previous thread to see what these things look like.
200744211616_Overall-Smock-web.jpg

I would be interested in seeing a picture of one of these smocks on a human body to see how they fit. And I wonder about the fit around the neck?? Seems like a high collar with elastic would be terrific. I wonder if someone who has actually worn one of these smocks could comment on the neck fit......I, too, hate chips down my neck more than any other problem.

TexasJohn

Hi Eric - Thanks for doing this buy again. The last one I got was a bit tight so I would like a size XXL this time. Also, if you could have the name "Texas John" put on this one I would appreciate it. Please let me know your pleasure for method of payment and I will take care of it as soon as I hear from you. Thanks again - Texas John

JimGo

Randy,
I have one, and wore it the other day for the first time. I couldn't quite understand what all the fuss was about having one, but with everyone saying "me too", and with Eric's generous offer to work out a trade last time, I had to take him up on the offer. MAN, was I sorry I hadn't used one before! For me, having a smock is fantastic because it allows me to take off a good portion of my outer layer of clothing (my gut isn't TOO big yet, so it (the smock, not my gut) still hangs down to my upper thighs) before I go into the house (read: before I track Cocobolo dust and other stuff onto the floor where my 16 month old son is crawling around) without upsetting my neighbors (I live in a townhouse community, so stripping down outside really isn't an option - plus see my previous comment about my gut!). Sorry - no pics of me in the smock, but I'll see if I can't remedy that over the weekend unless someone else beats me to it (again, see my previous comment - anyone else is welcome to post a pic of themselves!!!).

Any way, while I had on, I had the zipper all the way up to the top. I have 46 to 48" shoulders, and about a 17" neck. Eric sent me a Large, and it fit very comfortably, even with the zipper all the way up. And the best part about the zipper, as you can imagine, was that I didn't have to worry about shavings flying into my shirt!

Eric, if you are crazy enough to run ANOTHER group buy some time later in the year, I'd LOVE a long-sleeve version as well. That would be great in the winter, and for when I'm working with stinkier/more potentially hazardous stuff. But I'm looking forward to taking advantage of this short-sleeve version all summer!

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks for doing this again. I've been waiting for the chance to get another one. Email sent.
By-the-way, for those who wonder about size, I bought the XXL and it fits fine. I have about a 20 neck size and it is snug but not uncomfortable. I decided to get another one because I wanted one for routine work and one for when company comes! (or shows whichever comes first).[:D]

Pompeyite

Hi Eric,
Thanks for doing another smock buy for those of us that missed the last one.
I would like an XL sized smock please, will it be any problem that I live in the UK please.
I have sent an email with address details as requested thanks.
Thanks again for your effort.

bradbn4

Drat - got to stop comming to this website - keep finding good stuff I want - and need - will be sending ya an e-mail message and all - is the IAP logo included? Scratch that- re-read the post and it is.

Bradbn4 having fun in colorado

GoodTurns

I know what I'm getting for Father's Day!

2XL with "Jon" on the right ("GoodTurns" no space, under name if possible, or, even better, my logo, please let me know).

Can I choose a font for the name or is it standardized? If I can pick, CURLZ is preferred.

Thanks for doing this, I was looking at a similar one with no logos or name for $40!

Jon

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Eric

Would love to order one of these in XL size and one in 2XL size. If you could send me an email about the group buy I would appreciate it. I would like to send you the information about names as well in an email.

Robert

Woodlvr

I guess that I have dragged my feet long enough. I will PM my order also. This is getting habit forming and can be dangerous if SWMBO finds out.[}:)]
Mike

mike_l

I'll take one also. Size L.
Email sent.
My wife is going to love giving this to me for Father's Day! [:D]

Cheers,
Michael

ericw95

Everyone who emailed me questions should have received a response by now. Anyone that emailed me their size, should see your name listed in the first post confirming that I have an order for you.

Thanks everyone for your understanding letting me dig out of all the emails.

angboy

Originally posted by ericw95
<br />
The normal size conversions are as follows small is 34-36, med is 38-40, large is 42-44, ex-large is 46-48 and 2xl is 50-52.

Based on size conversions, neck size should be as follows 15-15.5 small, 16-16.5 med, large 17-17.5, xl 18-18.5, xxl 19-19.5

What are the size conversions for women? [:)][:)]

Snazzypens

Ang I bought one of these from the last bulk buy and they fit woman well. Like I am a large woman but it great to work in
Toni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom