March Turning Smock Buy - CANCELLED

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

ericw95

3/14/2008 - Due to fabric being on backorder and personal issues, I am cancelling this buy and will do one over the summer when personal things resolve.

IT'S BACK!!!

Turning smock is made of breathable nylon with black mesh under the arms for improved ventilation. Smock is short sleeved but on me it is more like 3/4. The front has a full length zipper for added convenience. Never lose those small items in the chips again! Keep them out of the way but at your fingertips in the two open hip pockets in the rear. The breast pocket with flap incorporates a pencil/pen hole. IAP logo embroidered and available in short sleeves or long sleeves. Sizes S, M, L, XL, and XXL $35 ss/$50 ls. 3XL/4XL is $38/$54. Larger sizes available for an additional cost.

Price includes US shipping. Shipping outside the US will be an additional $6.

If interested, please email me your size and mailing address.

NOTE: All Smocks are designed large to fit over existing clothing. For example if you order a "Large" sized smock, it is actually "XL" in size so it will fit you comfortably. (same one offered by AAW)

The normal size conversions are as follows small is 34-36, med is 38-40, large is 42-44, ex-large is 46-48 and 2xl is 50-52.

Based on size conversions, neck size should be as follows 15-15.5 small, 16-16.5 med, large 17-17.5, xl 18-18.5, xxl 19-19.5

The smocks will be tan.

Thanks
Eric

NOTE:
Group buy will be open for orders until March 2nd. Delivery should occur in late April.
tn_LogoSmock.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

VisExp

Thank you for doing this Eric. I would like to order a turning smock but am a little confused. [:I]

Your post says the smock is short sleeved but then later you say the blue ones are short sleeved and the tan ones are long sleeved.

As far as the sizing. I wear a "L" t-shirt so does that mean I would order an "L" turning smock.

Thanks.

turff49

I'm in the same boat as Keith. I'd like to order also but am a little confused. Are both Long sleeve and short sleeve available. If so are both Tan? Thanks, Brian(who would like both long and short sleeve)

turff49

Not something I usually do but cancel mine. My wife just bought me mine for my Birthday. Gotta love those women. They seem to be able to read our minds better than we can read theirs:D

Eric, if that's a problem let me know. I'll see about persuading the wife to let me have a whole wardrobe!!

pssherman

Originally posted by turff49

Not something I usually do but cancel mine. My wife just bought me mine for my Birthday. Gotta love those women. They seem to be able to read our minds better than we can read theirs:D

Eric, if that's a problem let me know. I'll see about persuading the wife to let me have a whole wardrobe!!
Eric,
I'd be glad to take his XL short sleeve. Then all that is needed is to find someone that would like the XL long sleeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom