March Pen Box Buy - CLOSED- BOXES R N

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
4/15
As stated earlier, please check you order when you receive it. I don't know if they shipped extra single inserts or if I missed placing them in someone's order. Let me know ASAP if you are missing the inserts.

4/12/08
Boxes are all packed and will ship today.
<h1>PLEASE</h1> check your order. I have been know to miscount or inadvertently leave something out. Let me know ASAP if there is a mistake in your order and I'll get it corrected.
4/08/08
<h1>THEY'RE IN</h1>
Boxes arrived today. Give me a few days to get them sorted. I should be able to get them all out by this weekend.

4/03/08
Just got off the phone with Novel Box. they said the order is going out today. Guess we'll see when the charge hits my CC.

edit in: Just hit my CC, so I should receive the boxes the first of next week.
****************************************************************************************

I guess everyone is like me and wondering where the pen boxes are. Well, since the charge has not yet hit my CC, I called Novel box again yesterday and was told that they were short some metal boxes and were waiting for their order to come in, should be in sometime next week. If the charge doesn't hit by Wednesday, I'll call again and have them ship what they have.

3/24/08
FYI the boxes were ordered last Monday, 3/17. So far nothing has hit my CC for the boxes so I called Novel. The said they were still working on the order and it should be out this week.

3/17/08
This buy is now closed. I will have some extras and will post how may later this week. Here is final tally.
2008317183244_March%20Box%20Buy%20Summary.jpg

I did have to make a quick decision. They were out of the black cardboard boxes with black tops. Said it would be 2-4 weeks before they got more in and then they would probably be at a higher price. They had the black cardboard boxes with the gold top in stock and available for shipping so I ordered those. Here is a picture of them
2008317183851_gold%20top.jpg

If any one wants to cancel their order because of this, let me know. I'll understand. I'll try to send everyone that ordered these an email and let them know.
UPDATE 3/16/08
Just about 24 hours left to get in on the buy.

Only a few more days left on this buy, closes at 6AM central time Monday March 17. Please check your order for accuracy and let me know if there is an error or if you placed an order and are not on the list.
20083141355_March%20Box%20Buy%20Summary.jpg

********************************************************************************
UPDATE 3/07/08
Here are the orders so far. Please check your order for accuracy and let me know if there is an error or if you placed an order and are not on the list.

************************************************************************************

In JAB1's post, I said I would have another pen box buy if there was enough interest. Well, it appears there is. However there is one fly in the ointment. Novel box was supposed to go up on prices Feb 19. As of this morning, the prices and not yet changed. I called them and they indicated there was no set date for the price increase. With that in mind, I will list the old prices on the web page BUT if the prices increase before I place the order on March 17, I will send out PayPal invoices for the difference.
Here is the link to the web page for ordering the boxes:
http://woodenwonderstx.com/MarchBoxBuy.html
Before any one asks, YES, I will ship internationally. Just email me your order and I'll send you the shipping cost and then send a PayPal invoice.
If you wish to pay by check or MO, email me your order and I'll send you a total and my mailing address.
Any other questions, email me.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JAB1

Mannie....I am the one that got this going...jab1.....I appreciate it.....will be ordering ASAP.....great prices.....many thanks....

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Both worked for me just now (single and double cardboard). What browser are you using. I've had reports of problems with Mac users. If it won't work for you, PM me your order and I'll send a PP invoice.

rjwolfe3

Still won't work. Using Internet Explorer. The bottome text of the main body is running into the boxes and interfering with clicking on the boxes.

mick

Mannie, I may get in on this seems I'm always needing boxes, but thats a good thing :D I'll let you know in plenty of time. BTW thanks for sending the insert so fast the other day....saved my bacon!

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Originally posted by BrentK

Hope I did the right thing I placed an order on the website. And paid using pay pal.
Thanks
You sure did. Got the order, and I believe all the others so far.

If you have placed an order for boxes and NOT received a reply from me, please PM me.
I'll post an update on the orders later tonight.

JAB1

Monty......thanks for all your efforts in getting us this good buy on boxes, etc......looking forward to getting the order...Allan:)

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Originally posted by Monty

3/29/08
I guess everyone is like me and wondering where the pen boxes are. Well, since the charge has not yet hit my CC, I called Novel box again yesterday and was told that they were short some metal boxes and were waiting for their order to come in, should be in sometime next week. If the charge doesn't hit by Wednesday, I'll call again and have them ship what they have.

3/24/08
FYI the boxes were ordered last Monday, 3/17. So far nothing has hit my CC for the boxes so I called Novel. The said they were still working on the order and it should be out this week.

3/17/08
This buy is now closed. I will have some extras and will post how may later this week. Here is final tally.
2008317183244_March%20Box%20Buy%20Summary.jpg

I did have to make a quick decision. They were out of the black cardboard boxes with black tops. Said it would be 2-4 weeks before they got more in and then they would probably be at a higher price. They had the black cardboard boxes with the gold top in stock and available for shipping so I ordered those. Here is a picture of them
2008317183851_gold%20top.jpg

If any one wants to cancel their order because of this, let me know. I'll understand. I'll try to send everyone that ordered these an email and let them know.
UPDATE 3/16/08
Just about 24 hours left to get in on the buy.

Only a few more days left on this buy, closes at 6AM central time Monday March 17. Please check your order for accuracy and let me know if there is an error or if you placed an order and are not on the list.
20083141355_March%20Box%20Buy%20Summary.jpg

********************************************************************************
UPDATE 3/07/08
Here are the orders so far. Please check your order for accuracy and let me know if there is an error or if you placed an order and are not on the list.

************************************************************************************

In JAB1's post, I said I would have another pen box buy if there was enough interest. Well, it appears there is. However there is one fly in the ointment. Novel box was supposed to go up on prices Feb 19. As of this morning, the prices and not yet changed. I called them and they indicated there was no set date for the price increase. With that in mind, I will list the old prices on the web page BUT if the prices increase before I place the order on March 17, I will send out PayPal invoices for the difference.
Here is the link to the web page for ordering the boxes:
http://woodenwonderstx.com/MarchBoxBuy.html
Before any one asks, YES, I will ship internationally. Just email me your order and I'll send you the shipping cost and then send a PayPal invoice.
If you wish to pay by check or MO, email me your order and I'll send you a total and my mailing address.
Any other questions, email me.
Isn't it great to have someone tell you somthing is "out of stock" AFTER waiting for the item and having already contacted them about it and no mention of the "outage". [xx(]

I appeciate you doing this and handling the "Hassles" for us. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom