March Multi Start Tap and Die Group Buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

rudya7

I just sent a PM with the requested info to join the buy. I'd like one 11mm set and one 13mm set, both with the plug tap. Thanks , Rudy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wwneko

To everyone who has already joined the buy. Thank you!

We are close on each size to the 24qty on taps but need a few more orders. My gut is telling me we will get there today.

Be on the lookout for a pm from me tomorrow on payment information. Please get your payment sent ASAP after you get the totals. If everyone pays a early, we can get our order in early.

If you haven't joined yet, today is the last day.

longbeard

I'd like to jump in on the buy.
13mm Bottom Tap
13mm plug tap

Thanks for doing this
Harry

Last edited:

drise

I would like to get in on this group buy.

13mm die, plug tap and bottoming tap

Thanks
Dave

Last edited:

wwneko

Update. I've received payment from all but one. I sent the order in yesterday and waiting to hear back today.

wwneko

The order has been in and should ship out next week.

Good news for everyone in the buy. The package was not going to make it to me in time before I leave for work, everything was going to be in a minimum of a 3 week delay. I reached out to Bob Dupras aka BSea and he has agreed to take the shipment and handle shipping the packages out to everyone. THANKS BOB!!!

Please continue to direct any and all questions to me.

BSea

I received the order today. I'll check the inventory tonight, and start packaging everything up. If I don't hear from anybody by tomorrow morning, I'll use the addresses that James gave me. If all goes well, I plan to have everything in the mail tomorrow. If you do have an address change, please let me know ASAP.

BSea

Ok, all but 2 packages went out today. Both are international. One I have a question, and the other, I just forgot to take the address label to the PO, so it will go out tomorrow. The other one will probably be Monday depending on when I get the answer.

wwneko

Thanks for getting them out so quick Bob!!! You sir are AWESOME! I'm out here in the phillipeans sweating out every ounce of water in my body multiple times a day. I can't drink water fast enough. If anyone has issues let me know. Also expect refunds to be slightly delayed but if you overpaid for shipping or otherwise you will be refunded. Thank you all for your patience and Bob is a lifesaver.

SteveG

From the semi-remote island of Kauai, here in the midPacific...my stuff got here nice and quick. Thanks to the tag team! :biggrin: Great work guys.

chrisk

Got mine yesterday too, that is to the Shipito warehouse. I have yet to forward the package to my address in Belgium.
Thanks a lot to both of you.

wwneko

All refunds have been sent out. If you expected a refund and have not received it, have not received your package, or have any other issues with the Group Buy please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom