Leather Pen cases, More info and photos

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

This thread will be locked. the group buy is now being conducted and you can place an order here
http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=46429

NOTICE THAT A LARGER POCKET PEN CASE CHOICE HAS BEEN ADDED.

Attached are Photos of the samples i was was sent

There is a two pen case, 3 pen case, 20 pen case (folding) and a 24 pen case.
Prices that have been quoted to me are as follows
Large Pocket single pen case (price not known at this time) I will actually have to have this one designed and will be intended to hold our largest pens.
2 pen case 115 NR ($2.30)
24 pen case 400 NR ($8.00)
1 pen case 65 NR ($1.30)

These are prices on the cases only and include no other costs such as getting them to the U.S. from India.
Also note that the quotes on prices do not necessarily match the samples sent. This is an indication of what I have been dealing with.

Do to this I am planning to just order out of my pocket as many as 300 single pen cases and 25 of the large 24 pen cases. I will not be ordering the 2, 3 or 20 pen cases unless I get a significant request for them.

This post is for people to express there interest and will not be a group buy in the since I will be taking orders and collecting payments. I also will be making a list from the other thread on this subject of people that showed interest but feel free to add a post to this thread as well.

Attachments

• Pen Case 010.jpg
    Pen Case 010.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 565
  • Pen Case 012.JPG
    Pen Case 012.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 353
  • Pen Case 005.JPG
    Pen Case 005.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 376
  • Pen Case 009.JPG
    Pen Case 009.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 420
  • Pen Case 013.JPG
    Pen Case 013.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 326
  • Pen Case 016.JPG
    Pen Case 016.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 1,226
  • Pen Case 019.JPG
    Pen Case 019.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 450
Last edited:

thewishman

The quality must be good, or you would not spend your own funds. The pictures look good.

The single pen case, is that the one that needs stretching to fit a Jr. pen? Would an El Grande possibly fit after stretching? How many cigar-size pens could fit into the 24 pen case? Would it still zip?

igran7

Daniel, they look better than i expected. If the single is large enough for a Jr. Gent I would be interested in a couple of dozen. And possibly the 24 pen case as well. Thank you for doing this.

warreng8170

Daniel, I am pretty sure I posted in the original thread, but I would definitely be in for two of the 24-pen cases and twenty-five of the single pen cases.

mick

Daniel....those look very nice....At that price I'd be interested in 3 or 4 of the 24 cases and maybe a few of the singles.

Daniel

ok well first thanks for a good laugh guys.

I can try to fill up the 24 pen case just to make sure it will close with no problems but didn't have any problem or concern that there woudl be closing it with the pens in the photo. Jr. size pens are probably going to be the limit for these cases. I can experiment with some of these samples and possible prove myself wrong. There is also the possibility of asking for a single pen case with a larger pocket for our larger pens as well. I will see what I can do along those lines.

Just keep in mind that additional costs could very well double the prices above. that is a safe way to plan that way you are most likely to get good news in the end rather than bad. I do have some reasons to believe that customs costs and such are not going to become an issue. so the only other costs would be shipping, postage, and pay pal fees. (remember pay pal gets paid twice once when I pay for the order and once when you pay me).

Mannie contacted me with the possibility that this thread belongs in the individual classifieds so it might be getting moved. so if it vanishes just hop on over there.

I will let this thread simmer for a few days just to make sure my guess at 300 cases is not off the mark. please keep in mind that this thread is helping get an idea of just how many cases I do need to order.

Thanks

OKLAHOMAN

If the Jr.'s would fit I'll take 100, if you can get one big enough for emperors I'll take 100 of those......

johncrane

Daniel
Just a thought mate! l may be barking up the wrong tree here! but been thinking about this one for awhile its a pen holder that's worn on your belt like a pocket knife holder with the two slits cut and stitch into it for the belt to pass thru, you get my drift ya! anyway it's just a thought, also if the group buy is open to Int.count me in for 20 singles.

Daniel

John, My buys are always open to all our members. I figure if you all can stand to pay all that extra postage how much trouble can it be for me?

At least at this time the cases simply hold the pen and would go in your pocket. no clips or slits to keep it secure anywhere. (Note that could possibly change though)

ON THE NOTE OF CHANGES! I got an e-mail that a case with a slightly larger pocket can be made. so for the sake of this list I will call it the "Large Pocket Pen case"
since I would have to actually send them dimensions for the pocket needed for these cases there is not much known about the looks or workability of these cases etc. but please let me know if you are also interested in larger pocket single or double cases.

bruce119

a pen holder that's worn on your belt like a pocket knife holder with the two slits cut and stitch into it for the belt to pass thru

I'm not sure if that is what these are BUT

I like the idea even if there not made for a belt (which I doubt they are at that price) I wounder it should be an easy modification to do it. BTW I am too thinking out loud that is something I would pursue at home.

But I like the idea of a belt pen holder never thought of it. I'm sure it's not new but I can see it working on high end pens with workers that don't have shirts with pockets. Sounds like a good sale to me.

Bruce

alphageek

Former Moderator
Daniel,

I would be interested in 2 of the 24 pen cases. I like the idea of that one since most of them fold over each other...

Dean

OKLAHOMAN

Daniel, Would be interested in the larger single pen cases for Statesmen,Gents and Emperors ETC. By making a case that would fit them we might have folks that would also use the larger single for the Jr. series thereby having only to stock the one size.

johncrane

Daniel.
The larger single pocket could suit all our kits,and l would go down this path for me anyway,
Also my idea with the (belt pen holder) l call it a hipster pen holder, may be the makers that your dealing with could help here and do the mod that is needed,
if l had all the right gear l would have a go myself, l know my self that when driving the first thing l do is remove my pen from my pocket because there a pain the butt,:mad::biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom