Leather Pen Case Group Buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I received mine today and I must say they were definitely worth the wait.
Thanks for putting up with all the $**T you had go through on this buy Daniel.

rlofton

Pen Cases

My pen cases arrived yesterday. I must say that I am pleasantly surprised by the quality. Thaanks for all your efforts to pull this off.

Daniel

Just my marker so I know I have read posts this far.

Just a note to anyone that order 24 pen cases. Those order where mailed parcel post. basically that is the service that give snail mail it's name. sorry bout that but they will get there. so far 4 have made it so there is still hope for yours.

mick

Just my marker so I know I have read posts this far.

Just a note to anyone that order 24 pen cases. Those order where mailed parcel post. basically that is the service that give snail mail it's name. sorry bout that but they will get there. so far 4 have made it so there is still hope for yours.

I was wondering why mine hadn't shown up yet, but that explains it! :wink:

Daniel

Thank You Cindy (and everyone else that has offered) But no additional payments are going to be necessary. I will sell the extra cases to cover any extra costs so the buy ended up holding it's own. so far all orders are filled, postage has been paid and a good portion of them have arrived. So it is looking good that there will not be any more costs.

The only really bad thing about this buy is that the supplier is never going to be a reliable trustworthy source. I already have others asking about getting more. other than the extras I have (which is not a lot) I do not know what to do about future demand. Basically the supplier ripped me off for about 200 cases and he knows it. so far he is ignoring my e-mails. There is a huge part of me that wants to get about 25000 cases requested just to e-mail him and let him know he will not get the order. problem is I don't have another source for them. ah well such is life.

altaciii

Underpromised and over delivered. I got mine last night and am thrilled to see the quality is so good. I had mine sent parcel post so it took a little longer to arrive, but as they say good things come to those who wait. Great job on the effort you put into this group buy, Daniel, and thank you for your effort. UM..... When is the next one?

Daniel

All my best to you Neil. A reliable source would be a god send. the cases have a strong demand. I am still getting requests for any extras. SO many that I am pretty sure another group buy could be held right now.

bruce119

Hey just something to think about.

First I love these cases. But if we need to look for another source I would love to see these with a belt loop so you could wear your pen on your belt. I think that would be a big hit.

Just a thought

Daniel

Bruce, That suggestion is at the top of the list when it comes to getting these custom made. It was about a day short of making it on the large single cases that we have now.

jttheclockman

Daniel

Not sure where this fits in but I would be interested in a new group buy if it does come around. I followed this post from the begginning and I honestly did not think it would get off the ground. I do have to compliment you on your persistance and you did prevail. I would have thrown the towel in about 20 pages ago with your very first problems. You are truely an inspiration to this site. Job well done and you deserve a round of applause and also a well deserved rest. Now go make some pens.:drink::bananen_smilies046:

DonHo

I had been out of town all week but the package was there when I got home. The cases were very nice and well worth the price ( but not the trouble you had to go thru ). Thanks again for your efforts.
DonHo

W3DRM

Daniel,

I have been following this thread since it started months ago and would like to add a comment that it is great to be associated with such a great bunch of folks all over the country who actually can work together. The determination and cooperation shown by everyone is a mark of quality rarely seen these days. My hat is off to you and to Neil for the teamwork in seeing a difficult job through to the end - BRAVO!!!

And finally, should you have any leftovers of the large size singles or decide to take on another order, I would be interested in ordering 10 to 20 of them at that time.

Thanks again and enjoy that new grandbaby!!

Daniel

As of now all but 19 participants have confirmed there cases have arrived. In my experience those other 19 are most likely just to busy to write and tell me. I am sure if packages did not arrive I would hear about it. It has been just over three weeks since all the packages where mailed so if any have not arrived it should have been reported by now.
I have 24 pen, lg single and double pen cases left over. watch the individual classifieds for my post there.

Thank you everyone, this was the mother of all group buys but I am glad it ended with you all getting what you paid for. I did not expect we could factor in inflation to calculate the savings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom