July Pen Box Buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi Mannie,
I did a dumb thing. I "replied" to the email I received. You know, the one that clearly says "DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!". What can I say in defense? It was 1:30 a.m. and I wasn't at the top of my game.

Anyway, yes, I would like 100 additional boxes; Gold Tops with Sleeves, please.

Please ship them as soon as possible. I'm down to my last 5 boxes and I have Farmers' Market on Saturday.

One other note: Some how you got hold of my PayPal email address (rc4fun) which is not an address I use for incoming mail, just incoming money via PayPal. Please use ScribbleSticks(at)cableone(dot)net for future communications.

Thanks for putting this all together!! I'll be looking for your PayPal request for the additional boxes and sleeves. I do have it right, don't I? There should be 100 Black Top boxes, 100 Gold Top boxes, 200 sleeves and 1 pack of pouches (burgundy, I think).

Best Wishes,

Tom

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Tom,
I'll get the 200 off in tomorrows mail, don't know if you'll get them for Saturday though.
And you did order a pack of burgundy pouches.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
The last of the boxes ordered are going out today. If you do not receive them in about a week, let me know (2 weeks for international shipping).
I still have still have some single black and gold top cardboard boxes and sleeves left. PM me if you want some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom