July Pen Box Buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
8/07/08 Just had a phone call from Novel box that the black top cardboard boxes will not be in for another 2-3 weeks. At this point, we have two options.
1 - keep on waiting until they come in or
2 - go with the gold top cardboard boxes for immediate delivery.
Which ever we do, it has to one or the other.

At this point, if you do not wish to wait or change to the gold top boxes, let me knw and I'll refund your money.

**********************************************************************************************************
7/31/08
Some things really tick me off……
Before I started this group box buy I called Novel box to confirm that they would have the boxes available when I placed my order the end of this month. Well, I called to place the order and was told the cardboard boxes were on back order – 1to 2 weeks. They are supposed to call me when they come in and are to be shipped. If this is a problem for anyone, please let me know and I'll refund your money.
Also, if anyone that missed out wants to take a chance, PM me your order if I am able to add you order before the order ships, I'll send you a PayPal Invoice at that time.

7/30/08 - THIS BUY IS NOW CLOSED

I will most likely have extras, so if you missed out, PM me and I'll let you know what is available.
*****************************************************************************************************
I've received numerous requests for pen boxes so I guess it's time for another buy. This one will run until 6AM central time Monday, July 28.
Here is the link to my web page for placing orders -
www.woodenwonderstx.com/JulyBoxBuy.html
Novel box increased their prices. There has been some confusion in the past about the "shipping fee" as it was called that was the PayPal fee. I have added 4% to the price of the boxes to cover the PayPal fee so this will no longer be added in.
<h2>PLEASE BE SURE TO SELECT THE SHIPPING COST FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE WEB PAGE.</h2>
If you forget, it just adds in extra PayPal fees.
Also, I will ship internationally. Email me for the shipping cost.

Last edited:

spitfire

Monty,
I just sent my order in for 50 box,50 sleeves and 2 orders of pouches. I was just thinking the other day that I Monty does a box buy soon I am running low.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Since I don't see an edit function for this thread, I'll add to it.

There is less than one week left on this buy. Here is an update on the box orders.
PLEASE check what i have listed for you and let me know if there is a mistake (I have been know to make them).

Last edited:

bruce119

I plan on ordering as soon as I catch my breath from the change over.

Mannie do you have the velvet pouches that fit a pen the long skinny ones.

Thanks
Bruce

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Bruce, I don't like the pen sleeves/velvet pouches from Novel Box. They feel cheap. Someone else had some nice pen pouches listed earlier. I'll see if I can find them.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
7/25/08 - About 60 hours left in this buy. Here is an update on the orders so far.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR ORDER FOR ACCURACY.

Last edited:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
For those that tried to order over the last day or so, there was a problem with my web hosting company, seems they "accidentally" parked numerous web sites. I also couldn't receive any email. It appears that everything is back to normal now.
Since the site has been down, I'll extend the closing date to Wednesday morning, July 30, at 6AM central time.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
UPDATE 7/28 Here are the orders as of 8:30 AM this morning. Please review your order for accuracy. I have been known to make mistakes.
I will close this buy on Wednesday July 30 at 7AM central time.

Last edited:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
7/29/08 - Less than 24 hours left to get your order in.
Please check your order for accuracy if you have not already do so.

Last edited:
Hi Mannie,
I just realized that I really DO need sleeves. I would like to add 100 sleeves to my order. Would you like me to do that online? It looks like it will charge me shipping again, but if need be, that's what I'll do. Thanks!! Tom

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Here's the final tally of the boxes. PLEASE double check your order if you have not do so and let me know if there is an error.

Last edited:

bruce119

Mannie That is no problem for me. I got plenty this is the off season here in Florida so I wont need them till late fall.

Thanks for doing this
Bruce

Mannie,
I can wait for the black boxes. If I'm the only one holding up the order, go ahead with the gold boxes and I'll live with it. Really, no BIG deal either way.

spitfire

Mannie,
If I am understanding what you are saying. I can get black cardboard box with a gold top? If that is the case I will do that so I can take delivery sooner. let me know. Thanks

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Everyone that ordered boxes should have received an email from me this evening. If you did not get one, let me know.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Just talked to Novel box, the black boxes just arrived this morning, and we can split the order between the black top and gold top boxes. I'm emailing everybody again to see which one they want (Bob Bert I'll make sure you're included this time :biggrin::biggrin:). If I don't hear back from you by Sunday evening, I'll assume you want black. I will make the final changes Monday.

And if anyone missed out and wants to place an order, contact me by 6PM central time Sunday evening, Aug 10 at woodenwondersATwoodenwonderstxDOTcom (replace the AT and DOT with the appropriate key stroke).

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Got all the orders boxes up with only one problem, and that person has been contacted. I'll get the boxes weighted and postage labels made tomorrow night.

I have the following left if anyone missed out and needs boxes.
100 - single black top cardboard boxes
155 - single gold top cardboard boxes
200 - sleeves for cardboard boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom