Jr Gent II Group Buy (CLOSED-Kits mailed/shipped)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylvanite

Dairo,

Thanks in advance for running this group buy. I've never participated in one before, but if you can send me a PayPal invoice for the following, I'd like to join in.

050-0353 RHODIUM JR GENTLEMENS II ROLLERBALL PEN ======$11.20 / $11.59 - qty 3: 2 w/ smooth cap, 1 threaded.
050-0354 RHODIUM JR GENTLEMENS II FOUNTAIN PEN ======= $14.40 / $14.90 - qty 1: w/ threaded cap
050-4151 10K JR GENTLEMENS II ROLLERBALL============= $06.50 / $06.73 - qty 3: 2 w/ smooth cap, 1 threaded.
050-4152 10K JR GENTLEMENS II FOUNTAIN PEN =========== $10.50 / $10.87 - qty 1: w/ threaded cap
050-4037 BUSHINGS FOR JR GENTLEMENS/STATESMAN II ===== $04.10 / $04.24 - qty 1 set
050-9159 TUBE SET FOR JR GENTLEMENS/STATESMAN II ======$00.50 / $00.52 - qty 4 sets

Thanks again,
Eric

mrplace

Originally posted by Dario
<br />Sorry, I didn't check the calculation. I thought it was just for the kits [:I].

Please resend payment and you are good to go.

I can't, Paypal hasn't credited back my Visa account (or it hasn't posted) yet.

Dario

Originally posted by mrplace
<br />I can't, Paypal hasn't credited back my Visa account (or it hasn't posted) yet.

I am not sure how long before Paypal credit your money back to your credit card...but please note that I can only wait until Thursday 8pm.

Be assured that I did refund 100% of your money though.

Again my apologies for the mix up.

Jerryconn

Dario,
Here is my request
qty
2- 050-0353 RHODIUM JR GENT II ROLLERBALL PEN = $11.59 $23.18 (1 smooth, 1 threaded)
1- 050-0354 RHODIUM JR GENT II FOUNTAIN PEN = $14.90 $14.90 smooth
2- 050-4153 JR GENTS II ROLLERBALL TN ======== $10.45 $20.90 (1 smooth, 1 threaded)
1- 050-4154 JR GENTS II FOUNTAIN TN ========== $15.01 $15.01 smooth
2- 050-4175 BLACK TN JR GENT ROLLERBALL ====== $11.70 $23.40 (1 smooth, 1 threaded)
4- 050-9159 TUBE SET FOR JR GENT/STATESMAN II ==$00.52 $2.08
Shipping $4.50
total $99.47
Please let me know if my math is correct and then either send me your paypal email or a paypal invoice. I will get it paid ASAP before the deadline.

Thanks for doing this,
Jerry

Jerryconn

Dario,
You're right, I somehow missed adding in the shipping...my bad [:I] Thanks for keeping me straight Paypal sent.
Thanks again. [:D]

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
Dario,
If you can still add this to your shopping list, and the totals are correct, please send me a PayPal statement and I will send the amount in quick time.

050-0354 RHODIUM JR GENTLEMENS II FOUNTAIN PEN ======= $14.40 / $14.90 x 1 = 14.90
050-4151 10K JR GENTLEMENS II ROLLERBALL============= $06.50 / $06.73 x 2 = 13.46
050-4152 10K JR GENTLEMENS II FOUNTAIN PEN =========== $10.50 / $10.87 x 2 = 21.74
050-4154 JR GENTLEMENS II FOUNTAIN TN =============== $14.50 / $15.01 x 1 = 15.01
050-4176 BLACK TN JR GENTLEMENS FOUNTAIN PEN =========$14.20 / $14.70 x 1 = 14.70
050-4037 BUSHINGS FOR JR GENTLEMENS/STATESMAN II ===== $04.10 / $04.24 x 1 = 4.24
050-9159 TUBE SET FOR JR GENTLEMENS/STATESMAN II ======$00.50 / $00.52 x 4 = 2.08
Shipping------------------------------------------------------------------ = 4.50
==================================================================================
TOTAL--------------------------------------------------------------------- = 90.63

Thanks for getting all this together..!

Dario

Originally posted by wood-of-1kind
<br />

050-4176 BLACK TN JR GENTLEMENS FOUNTAIN PEN(Threaded) =========(5 pcs)x $14.70

050-4037 BUSHINGS FOR JR GENTLEMENS/STATESMAN II ===== (1 pc) $04.24
050-9159 TUBE SET FOR JR GENTLEMENS/STATESMAN II ======(2 pcs) $00.52

I believe the PAYPAL total is $78.78 + shipping fees (no insurance required). Dario, kindly advise your PAYPAL or send me a PAYPAL invoice and I will pay promptly.
Thank you for your efforts and the assistance that you offer so freely.
-Peter-[:)]

PAYPAL sent

Peter,

Please check your email. Seems like there is a problem...you might have sent payment to a wrong account.

wood-of-1kind

<br />
Originally posted by wood-of-1kind
<br />

050-4176 BLACK TN JR GENTLEMENS FOUNTAIN PEN(Threaded) =========(5 pcs)x $14.70

050-4037 BUSHINGS FOR JR GENTLEMENS/STATESMAN II ===== (1 pc) $04.24
050-9159 TUBE SET FOR JR GENTLEMENS/STATESMAN II ======(2 pcs) $00.52

I believe the PAYPAL total is $78.78 + shipping fees (no insurance required). Dario, kindly advise your PAYPAL or send me a PAYPAL invoice and I will pay promptly.
Thank you for your efforts and the assistance that you offer so freely.

PAYPAL sent

Peter,

Please check your email. Seems like there is a problem...you might have sent payment to a wrong account.
Dario, payment resent. Kindly confirm receipt. Thank you.

Pikebite

Dario
Please may I order the following items

4 x 050-0353 RHODIUM JR GENTLEMENS II ROLLERBALL PEN ======$11.20 / $11.59
4 x 050-4151 10K JR GENTLEMENS II ROLLERBALL============= $06.50 / $06.73
4 x 050-4152 10K JR GENTLEMENS II FOUNTAIN PEN =========== $10.50 / $10.87

1 x 050-4037 BUSHINGS FOR JR GENTLEMENS/STATESMAN II ===== $04.10 / $04.24
2 x 050-9159 TUBE SET FOR JR GENTLEMENS/STATESMAN II ======$00.50 / $00.52

Please can I have the smooth ends not the threaded.

I will send payment by Paypal to the Paypal address in your e-mail.

I would like to offer my sincere thanks for doing this group purchase - it looks like a lot of work.

Richard

steve542

Better late than never. I would like to get these items

1 Rhodium Jr. Gentleman II Rollerball smooth end $11.59
1 Rhodium Jr. Gentleman II Rollerball threaded end $11.59
1 TN Jr. Gentleman II Rollerball smooth end $10.45
1 TN Jr. Gentleman II Rollerball threaded end $10.45
2 sets of extra tubes............................. $1.04
1 set of bushings...................................$4.24
Shipping............................................$<u>4.50</u>
Total..............................................$53.86
I will send payment immediately to your web site address. Many thanks for doing this. I have appreciated the many bits of advice that you have provided to others and some to me. Steve 542 in Atlanta, GA
Steve 542

steve542

Dario, Please email me your paypal address or account I just tried to send it to you at aoturnings.com and it would not take. I am good for the money. Send me your pappal account at sandlersm@comcast.net Thanks

Dario

I got a call from CSUSA.

There are no smooth end cap for the TN Jr Gent II's (FP or RB) and I need the input of all who ordered any if it is okay to replace them with the threaded end caps.

If not, I will have to cancel those since they don't anticipate anything coming within 6 weeks.

Please let me know.

I will take the pro-active approach and replace them all with threaded if I don't hear from you. I will finalize the order tomorrow morning at 8am so please post or email me before then.

Dario

Just an update.

Since no one posted or emailed me not to replace their order with the threaded end caps, I went ahead and finalized the order for all the TN Jr Gent II FP and RB with threaded end caps.

Thank you.

nilsatcraft

MY APOLOGIES-
I made a big mistake. I failed to notice (until this morning) that one of the pens from this group buy is still backordered. When confirming stock while this order was being put together, I noticed that many of the pens were expected in on our new shipment, which was severely delayed by customs but has now come in. <b>I failed to notice that the Rhodium Jr. Gentlemens II Rollerballs were not expected in until about four weeks from now (first week of September).</b> The date on that particular pen was different from the others but I simply didn't notice. I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.
In summary, all of the pens have shipped out except for the Titanium Jr. Gentlemen's, which should be shipping out today, and the Rhodium Jr. Gentlemen's, which will be another four weeks or so. For all of you who ordered the Rhodium Jr. Gents, I'm sorry. This is really my own fault for not reading the information more carefully.
The reason they are taking so long is that we have asked our supplier to start matching the endcaps to the pens before sending them to us. That way, we virtually eliminate the possibility of bad threading. These Rhodium Jr. Gentlemen's will be the first batch that is done that way. Please feel free to post any questions, throw tomatoes or whatever else you'd like[:I]. I'll do my best to help in any way I can.

Sincerely,
Nils

Dario

To those who ordered <b>Rhodium Jr. Gentlemens II Rollerballs </b>and wish to get a refund, just let me know and I'll try to get it to you as soon as I can.

I will be honest that it will be a bit tricky since I already transferred all the money to my credit card but I am sure I can find a way...just have to use the card more for other personal use I guess [:D]

Kidding aside, my plan is to cancel the order for Rhodium because I don't want to do double shipping. I will loose out that way since it isn't factored in. Remember, I am not making money on this and actually loosing some on smaller orders (as well as international) due to paypal fees.

<b>BEST OPTION I SEE IS... ORDER SOME OTHER PLATING JR GENT II TO COVER THE AMOUNT YOU ORDERED.</b>

I hope/believe Nils will be willing to do the trade off.

Please let me know, either post here or via email.

Thank you,

Sylvanite

<br />...my plan is to cancel the order for Rhodium ...
<br />...ORDER SOME OTHER PLATING JR GENT II TO COVER THE AMOUNT YOU ORDERED.
Well, I'd really rather have the rhodium, but if the only alternatives are switch plating or cancel, would you exchange my 3 rollerballs and one fountain pen in rhodium for the same pens in black titanium? I think it comes out to about 13 cents difference in total.

Regards,
Eric

nilsatcraft

We would be more than happy to substitute the Rhodium Pens for Black Titanium. If others would like to do the same, just post it here and I'll let Dario decide when we've heard from everyone. By the way, the Rhodium Fountain Pens were in stock and have already shipped out- it's just the Rollerballs that we can exchange at this point. If everyone either agrees to exchange or cancel by tomorrow, for example, I can send out the Black Titaniums so that Dario can ship all pens together- no backorders or separate shipments. Does this all sound OK to you, Dario?

Dario

Nils,

Perfect to me as far as everyone agrees to it. Problem is, I cannot decide for them...don't want anyone getting surprised for any substitution. I will try to email all who ordered the Rho RB and hope they respond fast.

I know I will be substituting my order for the Black TN, they are very nice [^]

Dario

Email sent to all people who ordered Rhodium Jr Gent II Rollerball

email is as follows:

Hi,

Nils/CSUSA informed me that they don't have the Rhodium Jr Gent II Rollerball (they do have the FP) and not expecting them to arrive within the next month.

You have a few options:
1. Replace your order with the Black TN (more expensive but CSUSA will absorb the cost difference)
2. Order other kits finish to cover your original order
3. Request a refund.

Please let me know as soon as possible so as not to further delay the order.

Thank you and I apologize for the complications and delay.

Dario :)

ncseeker

Dario, I am good with changing my order to the Black TN. I believe I ordered two Rhodium Rollerballs. If they have smooth ends I'll take one smooth and one threaded. If not, make 'em both threaded. I'm easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom