Jr Emp & Imperial GB!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalepenkala

Hello everyone.
Today we are going to start the buying process for the Jr Emps & Imperials.

I have attached the order form to this posting. please fill it out and email back to me at: dalepenkala@gmail.com

We didn't have enough interest in the Jr. Emp's RB. It was mostly FP's

There are 3 pen options total and they are listed below.

Jr.Emp's FP (ONLY!) RHD/BT @ $45.00 each

Imperial RB in RHD/BT @ $45.00 each
Imperial FP in RHD/BT @ $56.00 each

In both models extra tubes as well as bushings are offered. All you will need to do with this order sheet is put in your quantities and your shipping and PayPal fee's are automatically calculated. Once you have the total PayPal me the total amount in the worksheet.

Please do not send payment as Friends & Family! In the end it becomes more time consuming.

Please fill out ALL information including phone number and email address in case I have to contact you quickly!

The only exclusion is for the members that are out of the US and require INTERNATIONAL shipping! In these cases please PM me with your order information and I will send you a PayPal invoice requesting payment with the added shipping charge.

The last buy I had requests for more time to get into the buy so I extended the time. This buy is open until 8:00pm, Eastern time, Sept. 15th 2014
Once the buy is closed I will post all info as to the actual date ordered and info I receive as to expected delivery.
Dayacom's website states 3-4 week shipment time however as we all know it can take up to 6-8 weeks depending on their stock.

I hope it goes as well as the last buy and it ships ahead of schedule! All my contact information is below. If you need to contact me please don't hesitate to contact me.

Dale Penkala
WritePensInk
Auburn, MI 48611
989-two eight four- 88 seven one

Attachments

• Jr Emp and Imperiral Order1 Form.xls
    22 KB · Views: 356
Last edited by a moderator:

Dalepenkala

CURRENT COUNTS ARE AS FOLLOWS!

JR. EMP'S/FP = 9
IMPERIAL/RB = 16
IMPERIAL/FP = 15

WE ARE LOOKING FOR 30 PCS OF EACH MODEL IN ORDER TO GET THE PRICING I QOUTED.

FYI THESE NUMBERS DO NOT REPRESENT MY ORDER. I'M GOING TO BUY 5PCS IN EACH FORMAT OF THE IMPERIAL'S ONLY.

Dalepenkala

CURRENT COUNTS ARE AS FOLLOWS!

JR. EMP'S/FP = 9
IMPERIAL/RB = 16
IMPERIAL/FP = 15

WE ARE LOOKING FOR 30 PCS OF EACH MODEL IN ORDER TO GET THE PRICING I QOUTED.

FYI THESE NUMBERS DO NOT REPRESENT MY ORDER. I'M GOING TO BUY 5PCS IN EACH FORMAT OF THE IMPERIAL'S ONLY.

Count Update!

JR. EMP'S/FP = 9
IMPERIAL/RB = 31
IMPERIAL/FP = 16

Ok we have enough kits in the Imperials in the RB format!

PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE A COUPLE OF PEOPLE THAT STILL HAVEN'T PAID YET, SO PLEASE GET THE PAYMENT SENT OUT TO ME ASAP!

THANKS!
DALE

Last edited:

Cmiles1985

Life caught up with me a bit, but now I've got it by the horns!! I'll do the spreadsheet tonight or tomorrow morning and send payment!

Dalepenkala

Count Update!

JR. EMP'S/FP = 11
IMPERIAL/RB = 31
IMPERIAL/FP = 22

Ok we have 9 guys that said they were interested in this buy that hasn't placed a final order yet. If your one of them please get your order in so everyone can see where the count is. If your not that's fine but I just want to remind everyone that the ordering closes on Sept 15th at 8:00pm EST which is Monday night.

Dalepenkala

Count Update!

JR. EMP'S/FP = 11
IMPERIAL/RB = 31
IMPERIAL/FP = 22

Ok we have 9 guys that said they were interested in this buy that hasn't placed a final order yet. If your one of them please get your order in so everyone can see where the count is. If your not that's fine but I just want to remind everyone that the ordering closes on Sept 15th at 8:00pm EST which is Monday night.

Count Update!

JR. EMP'S/FP = 13
IMPERIAL/RB = 39
IMPERIAL/FP = 23

I'm concerned about the Jr Emp's not making the quantity needed. If we do not make the 30pc price I will refund your money for the Jr Emps, bushings & tubes. The 10pc price would be 51.00 and since Exotic Blanks has dropped there prices since we started these group buys its not worth doing the Jr Emp's.

Last edited:

Cmiles1985

Count Update!

JR. EMP'S/FP = 11
IMPERIAL/RB = 31
IMPERIAL/FP = 22

Count Update!

JR. EMP'S/FP = 13
IMPERIAL/RB = 39
IMPERIAL/FP = 23

I'm concerned about the Jr Emp's not making the quantity needed. If we do not make the 30pc price I will refund your money for the Jr Emps, bushings & tubes. The 10pc price would be 51.00 and since Exotic Blanks has dropped there prices since we started these group buys its not worth doing the Jr Emp's.

You're correct on the pricing of the Jr. Emp at Exotics...it isn't far off from the GB price. Since I'll be placing an order with them soon enough, I will hold off on those. I will be buying a couple of Imperial kits though.

Thanks for hosting this buy!

Dalepenkala

Count Update!

JR. EMP'S/FP = 11
IMPERIAL/RB = 31
IMPERIAL/FP = 22

Count Update!

JR. EMP'S/FP = 13
IMPERIAL/RB = 39
IMPERIAL/FP = 23

You're correct on the pricing of the Jr. Emp at Exotics...it isn't far off from the GB price. Since I'll be placing an order with them soon enough, I will hold off on those. I will be buying a couple of Imperial kits though.

Thanks for hosting this buy!

Ok sounds good.
Yes Exotics started dropping prices back when we did the full size Emp's. I know this because I checked all the pricing before I started the GB. The only kit that hasn't dropped much is the same kits in 22kt gold. That's because we are ordering the RHD/BT

Dalepenkala

Count Update!

JR. EMP'S/FP = 12
IMPERIAL/RB = 44
IMPERIAL/FP = 28

I'm going to venture to say we will not have enough Jr Emp's to place an order for them. So for thoughs of who have paid for the Jr Emp's please start thinking of how you want me to handle your order. I will gladly refund your money or if you would rather switch them out for Imperials in either format we can do that as well.

I'm currently thinking that we may possibly make the next price break on the Imperial RB's. I will contact Dayacom to see what the price will be at 50pcs.

I'll keep you posted!!!

Dalepenkala

I'm already calculating the refunds to everyone!
I will be refunding the money to people that have paid for the Jr. Emps bushings and tubes.

We have hit the 50pc price break on the Imperials in the Rollerball format so the price went from $45.00 to $41.00.

I will start issuing refunds either tonight or tomorrow morning!

Thanks to all that have participated!

Dalepenkala

Thank you to all who participated!

All refunds have been issued! I think I have everything correct but if you see something I missed please don't hesitate to contact me.

The final count is as follows:

Imperial RB = 56pcs
Imperial FP = 38pcs

Thanks!

Last edited:

SteveG

Thanks Dale. A BIG BUNCH of work to do this buy, especially with the success with RB Imp (50+) and shortfall in the FP Emp...requiring a refund adjustment to every participant.

Dalepenkala

Order has been placed!

Do you have any news on this order? Thanks again for hosting the GB.

Hello Clark
Sorry it took me so long to respond! No news on our order yet. I emailed Dayacom a day or two ago and didn't get a response. As soon as I hear something from them I will post on this thread so everyone will know whats up.

Thanks!

Dalepenkala

Still haven't heard anything yet from Dayacom yet. If I don't hear from them by the end of the week I'll get an email sent out to them to see where their at with the order.

Dalepenkala

Ok just letting you all know I just got shipping confirmation that our order will be shipped! I'll let you know when I get orders in the mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom