Intrest in CSUSA Group Buy #2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

qballizhere

I am thinking of running another csusa group buy. This one will be for the ones that just missed the last one and wanted to gauge the interest. I wouldn't start it for at least a week.

warreng8170

I would like to join this one. I was originally in the last one, but with old age starting to set in in a bad way, I completely forgot about it and didn't get my list in on time. You can see my public apology post in that that thread. :frown:

Anyway, I would really like to do this as I need some higher end kits and would love to save a little money.

Xander

Hi. Newbie here. Not sure what kits are available and what else one can order with this deal (bushings, drills..??) but I am interested. Looks like there is plenty of interest in this so will it be first 10 people to commit only? More info please.

Just looked at the other group buy info. So... Artisan kit ? Does this include Jr Gent, Jr Statesman??? or JUST the "Artisan" ?
Got to go count my pennies on this. Might have to sit this one out

Last edited:

Chris Bar

Will gladly participate but fewer kits than others...minimum of 10, maybe go 20. Hope this is a go....was checking into CS assembly info when last group filled up...

ironman123

Has the number of buyers been reached yet or are there still openings?

I could use some more kits. When might this Group Buy actually begin?

I forgot who is running this one.

Ray

Andrew_K99

qballizhere are you running this? Is is a go? There are 30+ interested people, this would be a HUGE group buy. 14 people are involved in the current CSUSA group buy and it totalled $4600! This could be $10,000+

Something to consider as lots of people are getting their hopes up.

AK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom