Interest in Direct Buy - Imperials/Lotus

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooks803

Andy im interested in several lotus and bushings. Is there any idea of an estimated price per kit? If the price is reasonable I may increase the amount id order

feron

I'd go for 2 of each rollerball.

I'll up my entry to 2 of each rollerball and 2 of each fp, plus bushings.
(or 4 of whatever honestly, if it swings the total in the right direction, really do like both, only managed to get one of each before they became extinct)

Last edited:

PenMan1

Last call! I posted this inquiry on December 8. My plan is to run this inquiry for one month, the count the interest and see if we have enough interest to make the order(s). Please respond prior to January 8, 2011.

Thanks.

65GTMustang

I have posted a couple of replies on this thread however I don't see where I gave an order count.
I am interested in at least
3 Lotus Rollerballs
3 Lotus Fountains
3 Imperial Rollerballs
3 Imperial Fountains
This is my minimum - I will send another reply by this time tomorrow if I will be increasing the count.
I am waiting for a couple of replies that may increase my order.
Thank you so much for your time and efforts.
Kevin

PenMan1

Guys:
Sorry for the delay. I've been very sick and now we are snowbound.

As it stands right now, we have enough interest for a 30 piece Imperial RB, Gold order and a 30 piece Lotus FP order.

A complete rundown will be posted tomorrow...provided I have internet service... Not just cell phone service.

lwalden

hey andy, do you know if the tips between the lotus and imperial are interchangeable? in otherwords, if I got both Lotus and Imperial, I could end up mixin' and matchin' to result in rollerball and fountain versions of each?

PenMan1

hey andy, do you know if the tips between the lotus and imperial are interchangeable? in otherwords, if I got both Lotus and Imperial, I could end up mixin' and matchin' to result in rollerball and fountain versions of each?

Lyle:
I think they are interchangeable! I have one Lotus and one Imperial left. I'll check tomorrow.

PenMan1

Good News! We have enough for a minimum order!

IF nobody drops out, we have enough for a minimum order of 22K/Rho Lotus FP, 22K/Rho RB, 22K/Rho Imperial FP and 22K/Rho Imperial RB.

This thread got diluted, somewhat, These are the four items that we have enough for mimimum orders.

131-4181/RH22K/R - Imperial Roller Ball - Priced at $52.00
131-4184/RH22K/F - Imperial Fountain - Priced at $63.00
131-4185/RH22K/R -Lotus Roller Ball - Priced at $59.00
131-4186/RH22K/F- Lotus Fountain - Priced at $68.00

Here are pictures of the two different pens.
http://www.dayacom.com.tw/bigpic3.p...cGc=&product_name=SW1wZXJpYWwgUGVuIChCYW1ib28[/FONT]

http://www.dayacom.com.tw/bigpic3.php?pic=bWJheWRuZWwyMDEwMDkxMDE3MzMxNC5qcGc=&product_name=TG90dXMgUGVu

If we can make this buy a "go", I will order 30 sets of bushings (the Imperial and Lotus use the same bushings) and 100 sets of tubes.

The bushings will be available to the first 30 responders at $2.00 per set, The tubes will be available to the first 100 orders at a price of.40 per set.

Attached is an spreadsheet with each person's, "preliminary order". Please check it to make sure that I have you listed correctly.

Eact order instructions will follow as soon as I speak with the Group Buy Coordinator.

Attachments

• IAP DAYACOM DIRECT BUY.xls
    25.5 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:

bobleibo

Andy
I'm in, info on the spread sheet is correct for me. Please add bushings and an extra set of tubes for each.
Thanks for doing this. Hope you're feeling better!
Bob

Last edited:

chrisk

OK for one each F/p (131-4184/RH22K/F) + R/b (131-4181/RH22K/R) Imperials.
Please could you add 1 set of bushings + 3 sets of extra tubes?
Thanks in advance.
PS: I'm ChrisK and not ChrisX.

jttheclockman

Andy

Put me in for 2 sets of bushings and 5 sets of tubes. I will stick with my order of kits.

Did you speak with the person you were trying to get us a better deal with and if so how did that go??? I also think being you now have committed to this to make an anouncement somewhere that the buy is on and maybe you will get more interest. Alot of times people do not reply to feeler posts as this started out as and it was opened for a long time. I suppose they will not do a combine order pricing reduction??? Thanks for taking this on.

Tabascocat

I'm In

My info on the Spreadsheet is incorrect should be rollerballs.

3 of Imperial and 3 of Lotus. I would also like 4 extra tube sets.

Thank you

edd9000

I will have an RB Lotus to go with the FP. A set of bushings and an extra set of tubes.

Thanks.

PenMan1

Andy

Put me in for 2 sets of bushings and 5 sets of tubes. I will stick with my order of kits.

Did you speak with the person you were trying to get us a better deal with and if so how did that go??? I also think being you now have committed to this to make an anouncement somewhere that the buy is on and maybe you will get more interest. Alot of times people do not reply to feeler posts as this started out as and it was opened for a long time. I suppose they will not do a combine order pricing reduction??? Thanks for taking this on.

John:
I have not spoken to the person working on the discount. I have two more "irons" in the fire that could bring the price down slightly. After all the work I have put into this, I am not about to yutz with it now.

Expect finalized pricing and an order form on Thursday, after I have spoken with Monty and one other volume buyer.

Thanks for your patience! This is a bit like herding cats:)

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hey Andy,

Can you get half kits??

I really like the design of the top of the Imperial, but the bottom of the Jr. Emperor is really nice, too. And I like the black ti look, but would like some TiGold with it---if you could get this, I would probably be in for, oooooohhh

shoot, gimme TWO!!!!!

(I really only NEED one, but the sky's the llmit, here!!!)

LMK!!!

PenMan1

Hey Andy,

Can you get half kits??

I really like the design of the top of the Imperial, but the bottom of the Jr. Emperor is really nice, too. And I like the black ti look, but would like some TiGold with it---if you could get this, I would probably be in for, oooooohhh

shoot, gimme TWO!!!!!

(I really only NEED one, but the sky's the llmit, here!!!)

LMK!!!

Ed:

Yes I will get you two half kits. BUT they will not come
quickly, they will be HALF FAST kits:)

You really know how to razz a fellow, but then again, I guess you deal with this all the time. Just don't forget, payback is a witch:)

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I enjoy giving "constructive input" when you get to the end of a 30 day project where you asked a simple question, "Who wants kit A" and you got the desired answer, "I'll take TWO of kit B, C, D, E and F, unless the price is better, then............................................"

lwalden

Andy, my number of pens is correct. I do want to order additional tube sets as well. I do know the tube sets are different between the Lotus and Imperials, not in diameter but in length. If you're ordering them seperately, I'd like to get 10 sets of tubes for the Imperial and 6 sets of tubes for the Lotus. Thanks for doing this!

PenMan1

Lyle:
You are absolutely correct. The tubes for Lotus and Imperial are the same diameter, but different lengths. I plan on ordering enough of each tube set to cover all our needs.

Thanks for pointing out my ommission. I plan to have an order sheet and instructions posted by Thursday. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

gallianp

The SS looks correct for me..

Please add two sets of tubes for each type ordered and one set of bushings for me.

ie. Two tube set for imp.
Two tube sets for Lotus
One set of bushings

Paul

Last edited:

stolicky

I also think being you now have committed to this to make an anouncement somewhere that the buy is on and maybe you will get more interest. Alot of times people do not reply to feeler posts as this started out as and it was opened for a long time..... Thanks for taking this on.

I echo the same.

This thread was simply asking for interest. It seems to have turned into an actual group buy, but it is still titled "Interest in.."

Yes, I do appreciate the works that goes into these buys. Thank you.

PenMan1

I also think being you now have committed to this to make an anouncement somewhere that the buy is on and maybe you will get more interest. Alot of times people do not reply to feeler posts as this started out as and it was opened for a long time..... Thanks for taking this on.

I echo the same.

This thread was simply asking for interest. It seems to have turned into an actual group buy, but it is still titled "Interest in.."

Yes, I do appreciate the works that goes into these buys. Thank you.

At THIS point in time this is STILL speculation. "God willing, and the creek don't rise" this will be an actual group buy with exact purchasing instructions, by week's end.

There are still a couple of things to work out, and it STILL has to get Monty and Jeff's (who are great to work with) final blessing. For me, this has been somewhat of a daunting task (my PM box has been perpetually 99 percent full for over a month).

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and I fully expect to announce this ACTUAL group buy this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom