Interest in Direct Buy - Imperials/Lotus

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

PenMan1

I have contacted Monty (Group Buy Coordinator) and asked about making a group buy of Imperials and Lotus directly from Dayacom.

Before I spend a great deal of time and money putting this together, I need to gauge interest.

The 22K Imperials will cost in the neighborhoor of $45-$50 for roller balls and $50 -$55 for FPs. To get this price, we would need to order a minimum of 100 pieces.

The Lotus would be approximately $55-$60 for Roller balls and $60-$65 for Fps.

Before I can proceed, I need to know how many of either of these two units you are interested in buying.

IF the interest is enough to support a group buy, the group purchase would be in strict accordance with IAP group purchase guidelines. PLEASE NOTE!!! This would mean paying 4-8 weeks in advance for these products.

I would prefer to put the funds in IAP "escrow" until the order arrives.

If you would like either of these two compontent sets. Please post the number of each you would like in either RB or FP.

This is NOT a firm commitment to buying, just a guage of the interest in these two products that are no longer available in the U.S/

Thanks

Last edited:

OKLAHOMAN

Andy, have you given any thought in the Emperor instead of the Imperial as most of us that have used these higher end compontents bought the Imperials (I have a few:rolleyes:)when csusa had them on close out but they never had the Emperor on close out

PenMan1

Yes, Roy, I have. I am going to do those personally. I'll send a PM when I know more about this buy.

I hope you show went well this past weekend.

bobleibo

I'd be interested in a couple of each in the FP. I'd also be interested in the Jr. Emperor if you get that one going.
Thanks for doing this Andy
Cheers
Bob

dtswebb

Andy -

I'd be willing to go in for three each of the Imperial and Lotus rollerball kits and one each of the Imperial and Lotos fountain pen kits. I would also like to add a few sets of the bushings (it doesn't look like there is a minimum order on these).

If you do an Emperor buy, please let me know as I would be willing to place an order for these as well.

Thank you.

Matthew

jttheclockman

I have contacted Monty (Group Buy Coordinator) and asked about making a group buy of Imperials and Lotus directly from Dayacom.

Before I spend a great deal of time and money putting this together, I need to gauge interest.

The 22K Imperials will cost in the neighborhoor of $45-$50 for roller balls and $50 -$55 for FPs. To get this price, we would need to order a minimum of 100 pieces.

The Lotus would be approximately $55-$60 for Roller balls and $60-$65 for Fps.

Before I can proceed, I need to know how many of either of these two units you are interested in buying.

IF the interest is enough to support a group buy, the group purchase would be in strict accordance with IAP group purchase guidelines. PLEASE NOTE!!! This would mean paying 4-8 weeks in advance for these products.

I would prefer to put the funds in IAP "escrow" until the order arrives.

If you would like either of these two compontent sets. Please post the number of each you would like in either RB or FP.

This is NOT a firm commitment to buying, just a guage of the interest in these two products that are no longer available in the U.S/

Thanks

Aren't those numbers at 50 pieces and take an additional 25% off for 100 pieces???

Would we be able to get bushings and extra tubes???

chrisk

Andy, if it's OK for you with overseas (Brussels, Belgium):
* 2 each (Rollerball + F/p) Jr Emperor (Rhodium with Black Titanium)
* 1 each (Rollerball + F/p in Rhodium with Black Titanium) either Imperial or Lotus depending of majority of colleagues choice.

mikecaracappa

Andy, I read your note to purchase Lotus and Imperail pens. I have a connection with one of the employes there, Sabina. I have been writing to her to see if I could order a lesser amount. Please contact me at rm02@woh.rr.com. Mike Caracappa

jttheclockman

Andy, I read your note to purchase Lotus and Imperail pens. I have a connection with one of the employes there, Sabina. I have been writing to her to see if I could order a lesser amount. Please contact me at rm02@woh.rr.com. Mike Caracappa

Can she get us an even better discount if you tell her who we are. The biggest best pen turning forum on the net:biggrin:

mikecaracappa

She can only reduce the amount that we have to order. I was able to talk her down to a minimum order of 30. And that includes a combination of any of the high end pens. Lotus, Imperial, Emperor.

jasontg99

I am just curious, has anyone thought about petitioning CSUSA to carry these kits instead of going through the hassle of group buys and having to wait 6-8 weeks? I just sent CSUSA an email requesting they reconsider carrying these kits. Thanks to PENMAN1 for doing this though. I would be in for 4 Emperor rollerballs if this happens.

Jason

Last edited:

brez

She can only reduce the amount that we have to order. I was able to talk her down to a minimum order of 30. And that includes a combination of any of the high end pens. Lotus, Imperial, Emperor.

Mike,

Would she give the 50 piece or 100 piece price, if we reached either of those numbers with all the pens, or would each type be counted seperatly for the volume price?

Thanks
Mike

Eyeshooter

Hi, Andy.

I would definitely order (2) 22k Imperial RP, (2) Imperial FP
and (2) 22k Lotus RP and (2) 22k Lotus FP. If the finish became an isse, I would take whatever you ordered.

Thank you for doing this!
John

65GTMustang

Hello,
I would be interested in several myself.
Is the order limited to the specific pen type?
I have not ordered this way or even looked at the site - when an item has 100 or 30 etc... MOQ does this mean you must purchase 100 or 30 of that particular item? or is it a combination of the total order?

PenMan1

Hello,
I would be interested in several myself.
Is the order limited to the specific pen type?
I have not ordered this way or even looked at the site - when an item has 100 or 30 etc... MOQ does this mean you must purchase 100 or 30 of that particular item? or is it a combination of the total order?

That is per unit. Unfortunately:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom