I could'a swore somebody mentioned a GP!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jskeen

Am I just having a flashback, or was there not a thread floating around recently about a group purchase from csusa? I mean, you never really know, I did get a new David Gilmour concert dvd last week. Related? Nah....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jmhoff10500

Yeah, I might head it up... The thread was just a feeler of what you guys want. As of right now the soonest it is going to be is late June because I didn't think about an age requirement to do large paypal transactions (I'm only 17 and turn 18 in June) so our options are to either wait till then and see if mr bossman will let me... Or someone else can take over from where I started and we could work side by side because I already have hookups at csusa that I can meet with to help it go smooth. Pretty much all you would have to do is take care of the money part...

jskeen

Ok, Curtis locked the thread, that's why I couldn't find it, Not because I was having a tie-dye flashback. I don't know if I'm disappointed or not :)

Chris Bar

Hope I don't miss it when it happens. Had recommended an email notification for new Group Buys be sent to members but guess it got voted down or maybe still in process. Now is not too early to buy kits for Christmas gift pens, school graduation gifts etc.; could spend more time doing other things than being in shop before Christmas.

turbowagon

I'm considering running a group buy just for the Jr. Statesman II and related accessories to hold us over until a more comprehensive purchase. I will be contacting Monty about the details. Stay tuned.

Jmhoff10500

I found out that to get the quantity discounts, you need 50 total pen kits, of any kind... so if you want to let people buy other pen kits, you might get higher discounts because people would buy more things...

I'm considering running a group buy just for the Jr. Statesman II and related accessories to hold us over until a more comprehensive purchase. I will be contacting Monty about the details. Stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom