Group Purchase - IAP Smocks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

KenV

Thanks Mike -- My earlier one is getting a bit the worse for the wear --

It was not the turning that caused the accelerated wear and tear, but rather the adhesives which show a magnetic like affinity for cloth.

Appreciate your taking on such a task in your "retirement".

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Thanks for doing this Mike. Ordered mine; hope you got my email.

Got it.

Everyone who has ordered up to this point should have received an email from me. If you haven't let me know.

I've had several people ask me for an ETA on delivery. The short answer is I don't know. Orders will be taken through the 14th. I will send the group order to the supplier on the 15th. Then we wait for them to complete the order and ship it to me. How long that takes will be determined by how many smocks are ordered. Once I get the smocks I will prepare and ship the individual smocks.

I will keep everyone up to date on the progress.

TonyL

Just received one for Christmas I would be highly inteterdtin a tool and blank bag much like a shooting range bag if anyone is think about i will wait

mbroberg

what color logo would go on the royal blue one?

This is what the company sent as a sample. I can not say for certain that it will be exactly the same, but I'm sure it will be close.

Attachments

• Smock2.jpg
    Smock2.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 217

mbroberg

Just for the fun of it.

How many of the 21 smocks ordered so far are going to be shipped to Canada?

mbroberg

I have made a slight change to the order form that I would like everyone to be aware of. The following sentence has been added.

"Please note that this is a Word document. I would really appreciate it if you would send it back to me as a Word Document."

If you absolutely cannot send it back to me as a Word document I understand and will deal with it. I've been getting them back as all kinds of files and it really slows me down.

Thanks!

mbroberg

Everyone who has ordered up to this point should have received an email from me. If you haven't let me know.

Kragax

Is the sizing accurate? I am a large mammal and have heard that with some smocks on the market. The sizing is not accurate as in a XXL is closer to a large. How will we pay? Is PayPal an option?

lorbay

Is the sizing accurate? I am a large mammal and have heard that with some smocks on the market. The sizing is not accurate as in a XXL is closer to a large. How will we pay? Is PayPal an option?

I think you need to go back and start at the beginning of this thread. There you will see all your answers.

Lin.

mbroberg

Kragax

OK sorry I missed the PayPal thing but I was concerned about ordering a 2xl and finding it was too small. That would be the suck.
It looks like you have one to try on is the sizing accurate. I wear a XXL Tee Shirt. What size would you recommend?

Last edited:

mbroberg

I'm not going to recommend a size for anyone. Everyone likes their clothes to fit differently. I will say that I wear a 2X shirt and I have a 2X smock that fits fine. When I asked the company about sizing they told me that people should order whatever size shirt they wear.

mbroberg

Only 3 days left to order an IAP Smock!

mbroberg

The order was suppose to go in on Wednesday but some issues have arisen which may delay submission for a couple of days. I will continue to take orders up until the time that I submit the order. I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY MORE CHECKS AFTER TUESDAY 7/14/15. If you want to order a smock and want to pay with a check order it NOW! Even if you want one and will pay with PayPal, don't wait! Place your order now. The order form can be downloaded by clicking the link in the first post of this thread.

I will keep everyone informed on the progress of this buy.

mbroberg

For curiosity how many ordered smocks and what was the colour breakdown by numbers I'm guessing the most popular would be Navy and Royal but inquiring minds want to know.

45 smocks ordered so far.

Royal - 15
Silver - 9
Navy - 7
Maroon - 6
Tan - 4
Gray - 4

Krankyankee

Well folks, we've talked about it for years; we even came close once or twice; but now it is going to happen. This post is to announce a group purchase of custom IAP Branded, Personalized Wood Turner's Smocks!

These are the same style smocks offered by the AAW. They feature a pocket with flap on the front and two large pockets on the rear. The smocks are available in 6 colors: Gray, Tan, Royal, Navy, Maroon and Silver (Silver looks more of an off white to me, but they call it silver). They come in sizes: S – 3X. Larger sizes are also available but cost a little more. These smocks are designed to be worn over clothing so they do run larger than normal.

They will have the IAP Logo embroidered on the upper left front. For an additional $5.00 names can be embroidered above the logo, on the pocket flap or on the right front.

To purchase one or more of these smocks members must submit a completed IAP Smock Order Form (Attached) to me via email AND submit payment to me via PayPal once you receive an email from me with your verified total and payment instructions. All payments are to be submitted by using the PayPal "Friends and Family" option. Funds submitted by use of the "Pay for Goods or Services" option will be immediately refunded.

A breakdown of the purchase price is as follows.

Smocks (Sizes S – XXXL) with logo embroidered: $55.00
Smocks (Sizes XXXXL+) with logo embroidered and shipped domestically, Add: $5.00
International Shipping: Add $10.00
Embroidered name (optional): Add $5.00
Additional Insurance (optional): $2.75

Any money collected that totals over $1.00 above the actual, final costs incurred per order will be refunded to the buyers. Overages less than $1.00 will go to the IAP.

To order please download the attached Order Form (Word Document), complete it and email it back to me at IAPSmocks@gmail.com. After I review your order form I will send you an email verifying your total and payment instructions. DO NOT SEND PAYMENT UNTIL YOU RECEIVE THE EMAIL. I will attempt the email within 24 hours of receiving an order form.

The attached photos show a smock, the logo embroidery and the colors available. Be advised that the coloring of the logo may vary depending on the color smock you order.

Orders may be submitted between now and July 14th.

Please contact me right away with any questions or if you see any mistakes being made. Let's take care of them sooner rather than later.

Feel free to brag about your order in this thread but do not attempt to order a smock in the thread. Follow the steps above to do that.
I have tried two different email accounts and cannot get them to work on your email address....is there another way to contact you and order this smoock ?

George Morgan
Krankyankee
Pittston, Pa

mbroberg

Krankyankee

Did you try copying and pasting the email address? Here is a link you can click.

IAPSmocks@gmail.com

If give me your email address I'll send you an email that you can attach your form to and send as a reply.

I don't know why it wouldn't be working for you but if you continue to have problems call me. My phone number is on the order form and in my profile.

mbroberg

If you have ordered a smock but have not sent in your payment please do so right away. If you have ordered a smock and changed your mind about the purchase please let me know that also.

mbroberg

I am still waiting on payment from several members. The order should go into the company in the next several days.

mbroberg

FYI,

I just sent the order (except for the members from whom I am still awaiting payment) to the supplier. I will add the additional orders as payment is received. I have asked for an estimated delivery date and will keep you informed as information is received.

PR_Princess

Are they in yet? Are they in yet? Are they in yet? Are they in yet?

Okay, I'll stop... :tongue::wink:

Start walking to his house. By the time you get there, I am sure they would have long before been delivered...

ON MY WAY!! :biggrin:

ETA is about six months. :eek:
(Now when they show up within weeks you will be happy :biggrin:)

....and somewhere in the middle of New York state.:biggrin::tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom