February CSUSA Group Buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

eajacobson

Sorry, I got called out of town Friday. Should be back Sunday, hopefully to find the regional A boxes waiting. I'll ship with what I have Sunday (if I can make it to the Post Office in time - turns out they shut down all of the 24 hour locations - hours only until 6:00 on Sunday :frown: ). If they don't go out Sunday, then it will be Monday morning.

Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

eajacobson

Yeah! Regional A boxes arrived today.

Boo! USPS still can't figure out what it takes to fix my account so that I can pay the Print-and-Ship labels.

Yeah! PayPal got all the labels for the FRB shipments.

Yeah! USPS counter prices for Regional A boxes, though higher than Print-and-Ship, were all less that MFRB on-line prices ($11.30), so they all went out, if there wasn't some outstanding issue on the shipment. Those three people all have received individual notes on the status tonight. Everyone else should have received a PM on here with a tracking number.

As I said in those messages, thanks everyone for their patience with these shipping issues.

Ed

jrace

Ed,
My box arrived on Saturday, a couple days earlier than tracking was showing. Great job packing it up. It arrived safe and sound. Thanks again for putting this together.
- Jamie

eajacobson

All payments, PayPal fees, shipping and insurance amounts have been compiled and verified. PMs on this site have been sent to all participants that have had their package shipped to them (one being held while the person is working out of town, one to be delivered locally at a meeting).

I've heard from some of the folks that packages are beginning to arrive. I suspect all of them should be there by the end of the week.

Ed

wob50

Yes I received It today also Thanks again Ed for the doing the group buy and dealing with the many issues that you had to deal with. Time to make shavings ..........
Robert

TDE

Got mine today also. Thanks for doing this Ed. This was the biggest GB I have seen. Now I have to get to work. Turn,turn,turn.:)

akingkubo

Received package today

Received my package today, Ed. All orders are there and accounted for.
Thanks so much for doing this, Ed!

Maria:biggrin:

hcpens

Received package, a day late (not Ed's fault) thanks to USPS. All items arrived safely and in perfect condition, thanks to Ed's due diligence in handling this GB.

Bazz

Feburary Group Buying

Ed thank for an postings the effort you have gone through is exceptional.
I regret that I unable to get an order but never mind.
Bazz

eajacobson

A summary of the buy:

- Final package just shipped today - recipient has been out of the country for work during the month of March. All other packages have been confirmed as received.

- Total participants - 30. 28 on-line, one local and myself.

- Total order value $8,311.06, after all discounts were applied.

- Summary of ordered items:
Artisan kits - 602, $4,990.82
Apprentice kits - 57, $177.35
Other kits - 100, $1018.60 (67 PSI Bolt Action pens, 33 razor kits)
Bushings - 30, $114.56
Tubes - 140, $120.15
Blanks - 118, $394.04
Other items - 227, $1,495.54

- Top six kits by quantity:
1 - Jr. Gentlemen's II Rollerball (postable) Chrome (26)
2 - Zen Rollerball Pen Black Titanium (25)
3 - Jr. Gentlemen's II Rollerball (postable) 10K Gold (23)
Jr. Gentlemen's II Rollerball (postable) Gold Titanium (23)
5 - Aero Pen Chrome/Black Titanium (22)
6 - Aero Click Pen Black Titanium/Chrome (21)
Cigar Pen Black Titanium (21)

- Breakdown of payment and insurance (for on-line orders):
PP F&F, No ins - 1
PP F&F, insured - 5
PP G&S, No ins - 10
PP G&S, insured - 12

- Shipping methods (for on-line orders):
FR Padded Envelope - 1
SFRB - 6
MFRB - 3
Regional A - 18

I'm following the other group buy discussions, and expect to run another later this year, assuming they continue and the policies being discussed seem reasonable. I've got ideas on how to make the spreadsheet easier to use and assemble upon coordinator receipt. I'm also hoping to get my USPS account straightened out (no, it is still not allowing me to pay for shipping on-line).

Thank you to all those that participated, assisted or inquired about this group buy.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom