February CSUSA Group Buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I don't know if it was becasue it was Priority Mail but I received my kits today. We didn't get any other mail so I don't know what the deal is. None the less I am happy to get them. I will check them all over tonight when I get home.

Thanks Harry

Mike

plano_harry

These Regional Rate A boxes are amazing! They will easily hold 50 kits and if you live close to me :wink: they are about the same price as a small FRB! So, I cut refunds to all of you that overpaid by more than a $1 :beer:

I am glad that IAP makes this possible for us and glad to make some new friends. What a great association!!

Enjoy your kits!

Harry

Dan Masshardt

These Regional Rate A boxes are amazing! They will easily hold 50 kits and if you live close to me :wink: they are about the same price as a small FRB! So, I cut refunds to all of you that overpaid by more than a $1 :beer: I am glad that IAP makes this possible for us and glad to make some new friends. What a great association!! Enjoy your kits! Harry

Thanks so much for all of your work Harry We really appreciate it

tdsmart

Harry, boxed arrived this afternoon, everything accounted for perfectly. I also received the shipping refund, you should have kept that. Thanks again for doing this.

Cmiles1985

Thanks Harry! My box of kits arrived today as well. Unfortunately, my amazon order did not arrive. No dead center, no live center, no making pens in new lathe! I guess it's time to burn through some epoxy and do some drilling/prep!

plano_harry

Yes, get that out of the way - my least favorite part of pen making! That way you will be ready to go when the parts arrive.:wink:

Thanks Harry! My box of kits arrived today as well. Unfortunately, my amazon order did not arrive. No dead center, no live center, no making pens in new lathe! I guess it's time to burn through some epoxy and do some drilling/prep!

SteveG

YOU DA MAN, HARRY!:) :cool:

Thanks for your GOOD WORK! Thanks for your QUICK WORK!:tongue:

(Also, all MY stuff better be in there, or say good by to your knee cap
.:eek:)

Just to let you know, Harry, your knee caps are safe (for now). But don't think you can cruise...every day is a new day. You know what they say: "Another day, another knee cap." it is just the way it is, when you are in the business.

I am going to come out of 'character' now, and say thanks for the job well done. We sure appreciate it when you jump in and do the buy like this. You are the hero of the day! Aloha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom