Exotic Blanks Group Buy Signup

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

hcpens

Welcome, all members:

To keep the sign up as simple as possible, we are going to use JUST this post for signing up for the bi-weekly (or so) Exotic Blanks Group Buys.

The following members had signed up already in another, now closed thread and I have posted their names in the order of posting.

I am accepting 10 or so members each new Group Buy and will notify those of the posting and provide a link to the actual Group Buy below.

As of 7/30/18, I have the next list of members, for 31 July ordering from E. B.

vtgaryw
Pen Zen
wolf creek knives
Thud 54963
Fordwakeman
PenTurnerJohn
TSum
RDH79
deeceedub
rrfd4
Chriswikel
ivel
gimpy
PatrickR
Pen Zen

Last edited:

hcpens

We nearly missed the minimum number of members for the 9 April Group Buy, so I think we will hold off till we have ten or more members sign up here.

Thanks to all that have made the first three GB's successful.

Skeleton2014

I was on the original list but, way down. I'm still interested in participating in the GB, so if you could kindly add me to this or the next list, or the one after that, etc., I'll start checking back more often to see if I can get in.
Thanks, Jeff (Skeleton2014)

hcpens

Exotic Group Buy

I was on the original list but, way down. I'm still interested in participating in the GB, so if you could kindly add me to this or the next list, or the one after that, etc., I'll start checking back more often to see if I can get in.
Thanks, Jeff (Skeleton2014)

Jeff, you are in!

hcpens

The following members are now on the list for the next group buy with Exotic Blanks.
Jeremymc98
CMcKim
BKind2Anmls
Burb
Silverado

hcpens

Need four or more members

Need four or more members to sign up and get the 50 pin kit discount. So far everyone has been happy with the ordering process, so don't wait ahead for the next Craft Show.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom