Emperor Group Buy Order!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalepenkala

...It looks like there is a little bit of money left over. It is minimal some where's around $45-$55. I can issue refunds if you like, but I have a proposal if your ALL in agreement with this. I should forward the leftover money to Mannie or Jeff.

MY PROPOSAL
I would like to take an Emp FP kit and make it into one of my watch part pens. Then send it to Jeff or Mannie for them to auction off. That should bring well over the $50 or so that was left over and they can use the money as they see fit. Please post or PM me so I know what you all want me to do...

Looks like this buy went off without any problems. Congrats.
As for any donations, it should be sent to Jeff for the benefit of all IAP.

Yes actually knock on wood went quit well and ahead of schedule.

Ok sounds good Mannie will do if everyone is in agreement.

Skeleton2014

[QUOTE

It looks like there is a little bit of money left over. It is minimal some where's around $45-$55. I can issue refunds if you like, but I have a proposal if your ALL in agreement with this. I should forward the leftover money to Mannie or Jeff.

MY PROPOSAL
I would like to take an Emp FP kit and make it into one of my watch part pens. Then send it to Jeff or Mannie for them to auction off. That should bring well over the $50 or so that was left over and they can use the money as they see fit. Please post or PM me so I know what you all want me to do.

Finally I would like to thank Mannie and Jeff for the guidance in coordinating this buy. Also a big thanks to all who participated![/QUOTE]

Just opened my email and saw PP notice on shipment... Thanks for doing the group buy!!!
And yes, do the things that benefit IAP... Jeff :)

Dalepenkala

[QUOTE

It looks like there is a little bit of money left over. It is minimal some where's around $45-$55. I can issue refunds if you like, but I have a proposal if your ALL in agreement with this. I should forward the leftover money to Mannie or Jeff.

MY PROPOSAL
I would like to take an Emp FP kit and make it into one of my watch part pens. Then send it to Jeff or Mannie for them to auction off. That should bring well over the $50 or so that was left over and they can use the money as they see fit. Please post or PM me so I know what you all want me to do.

Finally I would like to thank Mannie and Jeff for the guidance in coordinating this buy. Also a big thanks to all who participated!

Just opened my email and saw PP notice on shipment... Thanks for doing the group buy!!!
And yes, do the things that benefit IAP... Jeff :)[/QUOTE]

Your welcome and will do!

Thanks!

Dalepenkala

[QUOTE

MY PROPOSAL

Finally I would like to thank Mannie and Jeff for the guidance in coordinating this buy. Also a big thanks to all who participated!

And yes, do the things that benefit IAP... Jeff :)[/QUOTE]

Welcome Jeff!

SteveG

Quote:
"3) a few people asked me if I was going to do any other pen kits. As of now I will be doing the imperials as well as the jr. Emps. I will post when this will happen. You can post here if your interested or shoot me a PM."

I am HIGHLY INTERESTED in both Imperials and Jr Emp's. So please do either or both. These are great component sets, and the group buy price points make them much more attractive to use. Thanks very much for your efforts in coordinating the buy.

Dalepenkala

Quote:
"3) a few people asked me if I was going to do any other pen kits. As of now I will be doing the imperials as well as the jr. Emps. I will post when this will happen. You can post here if your interested or shoot me a PM."

I am HIGHLY INTERESTED in both Imperials and Jr Emp's. So please do either or both. These are great component sets, and the group buy price points make them much more attractive to use. Thanks very much for your efforts in coordinating the buy.

Ok sounds good Steve!

Thanks!

dtswebb

Dale,

I am in total agreement with everyone else - any left over money should go to the IAP.

Thank you for doing this group buy.

And please count me in on the Imperials and Junior Emperor group buy.

Matthew

manik

Mine arrived today!
Thanks for all the hard work and putting this together.
I only wish there was not a heat advisory for the rest of the week.
Well September is not all that far away;-)
Thanks again I don't know when I would of had a chance to try this kit without your effort.

dtswebb

Dale,

I apologize for the tardiness, but wanted to confirm that the order was received. Thanks again for taking this group buy on and I do look forward to the Jr Emperor group buy.

Matthew

Dalepenkala

Dale,

I apologize for the tardiness, but wanted to confirm that the order was received. Thanks again for taking this group buy on and I do look forward to the Jr Emperor group buy.

Matthew

No problem Matthew! Glad you got them. I'll keep all of you informed on the next buy.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom