Emperor Group Buy Order!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalepenkala

NOTE: This order will close at 6:00pm EST on Sunday 6/22/2014

Ok this is a formal order post for the Emperors in RHD/BT. The prices include shipping to me and estimated custom charges. If customs charges are more, I will let you know and a PP request for any additional amount will be sent. If I have overestimated anything, the excess will either be refunded to you or donated to the IAP at your request.

Prices are as follows:
Rollerball = 42.00ea
Fountain = 47.00ea
Bushings = 2.50 set
Extra tubes = .55 set

I have attached a spreadsheet order form for placing your order. I think this will be easy for all people involved. The spreadsheet is already programmed so all you need to do is put in how many of what you want and it will give you a total in red for your order.Then email me the order form to: dalepenkalaATgmailDOTcom

All payments will be through PayPal. You may use the same email address for my PayPal account as well. The PayPal fee's are 3.774% and will automatically calculate the fee for you in the spreadsheet. If you rather me send you a request/invoice let me know in the email with your order form.

Please provide me with ALL shipping and contact information including a phone # where I can reach you in the event I need to quickly.

Shipping time is stated on Dayacom's website as 3-4 weeks after payment is received. However based on information gathered from a couple other sources it could be as long as 6-8 weeks. As I get information about this order I will post updates for everyone so you are kept in the loop!

My contact information is as follows:
Dale Penkala
dalepenkalaATgmailDOTcom

Please see my signature below and you will see my websites and FB page for more information on me.

Attachments

• Emp Order1 Formcorrected.xls
    21.5 KB · Views: 383
Last edited by a moderator:

manik

Sorry I was out of town for 3 days.
Order for 2 each and payment sent now.
Thanks for your hard work.
Dave

raar25

Sorry I missed this. Four days does not seem like enough time to have a group buy open since some of us dont get into IAP every day.

Dalepenkala

Ok just letting you all know that our order has now been placed and paid for. As I get more info from Dayacom I will pass it along to you in this thread.

Now off to bed!

Dalepenkala

Well I have gotten all the orders boxed and ready to be dropped off at the PO Saturday morning. I will post here when they are dropped off at the PO. I hope that I got all the orders correct. If I missed something please don't hesitate to PM me or give me a call at the number I put in my return email to you.

A couple things to note are as follows:
1) In order for me to get all the pen kits in the small priority box I had to put 2 kits in a box. In a few cases I just shipped the bagged parts, not the box they come in.
2) there was a post after I started the group buy that commented about sending money as a friend/family so you don't have to pay the pp fees. This may sound trivial but based on this buy its a pain to deal with. Without going into detail I will just say that when I do another group buy I will not take payment this way. It's a pain to have to go and manually type in the address on the USPS site not to mention the possibility of human error putting in the address incorrectly. Mannie commented on this. I hope you all can understand. Mannie is correct on this subject.
3) a few people asked me if I was going to do any other pen kits. As of now I will be doing the imperials as well as the jr. Emps. I will post when this will happen. You can post here if your interested or shoot me a PM.

It looks like there is a little bit of money left over. It is minimal some where's around $45-$55. I can issue refunds if you like, but I have a proposal if your ALL in agreement with this. I should forward the leftover money to Mannie or Jeff.

MY PROPOSAL
I would like to take an Emp FP kit and make it into one of my watch part pens. Then send it to Jeff or Mannie for them to auction off. That should bring well over the $50 or so that was left over and they can use the money as they see fit. Please post or PM me so I know what you all want me to do.

Finally I would like to thank Mannie and Jeff for the guidance in coordinating this buy. Also a big thanks to all who participated!

Last edited:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
...It looks like there is a little bit of money left over. It is minimal some where's around $45-$55. I can issue refunds if you like, but I have a proposal if your ALL in agreement with this. I should forward the leftover money to Mannie or Jeff.

MY PROPOSAL
I would like to take an Emp FP kit and make it into one of my watch part pens. Then send it to Jeff or Mannie for them to auction off. That should bring well over the $50 or so that was left over and they can use the money as they see fit. Please post or PM me so I know what you all want me to do...

Looks like this buy went off without any problems. Congrats.
As for any donations, it should be sent to Jeff for the benefit of all IAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom