EMPEROR Group Buy ** SHIPPED **

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

RPM

What will the new time line look like? Do I understand that you will be sending a check or money order to CSUSA after receiving all of the paypals? Other than the time in the mail, will CSUSA require time for the check to clear prior to processing the order? Sorry to ask so many questions, just wanted to be clear on timing.
Thanks,
Richard

Mikey

If his bank is anything like mine... I have a bank card with a mastercard logo. When I make a purchase, the funds are withdrawn directly from the account. So, I'm thinking that he will transfer funds from Paypal, then use his bank card for the purchase. It is tight timing, but for 25% off a few Emporer kits, I'm willing to wait an extra 3 days.

Dario

I will withdraw the money from my paypal to my checking account...once I got it, I will transfer the money to my creditcard (will only take a few mins) Then put the order to CSUSA.

I MAY try the suggestion to open a credit card with Paypal...much as I hate it...and close it after this transaction. I am not sure of this yet though.

To all who ordered. I am including insurance on all your bills. If you opt not to avail of it, you can deduct the insurance from your bill according to the chart below...please assume all the risks if you do so though. I am doing this in good faith and the last thing I want is someone hating me for a lost/damaged package.

Here is what will be added for insurance.
$1.30 for <50.00
$2.20 for 50.01-100
$3.20 for 100.01-200
$4.20 for 200.01-300
$5.20 for 300.01-400

All orders below $300 will be shipped via the USPS flat rate envelope for $3.85. More than $300.00 will be via the flat rate box $7.85. If you want your stuff shipped in a box just add the $4.00 to your bill and put a note.

I am almost done with the pricing...I will send them all tonight and post here once I am done. If you don't get any please let me know.

I charged everyone 3.5% for paypal fees. I checked all my previous transactions and that is the average. Those who are charged more than what Paypal will actually charge will just receive a blank or 2 to cover the difference. This is the fairest and fastest way I can think of...unless you all want me to write you a check for a few cents each [:D]

To all who requested, bushings, drill bits, tapered/threaded end caps, etc. for Emperor, Jr Gents, Jr Gents II...yes I will order them for you too much as it scares me. SIGH [V]

ONE BIG FAVOR...please note your IAP username on your paypal payment.

Thank you.

Dario

Dan,

All I'll get is free shipping for my order, and the 25% discount. [:D] Before this ends, I may actually loose money (ask Johnny RTJW) but it is the risk I took taking this on.

You all are actually not saving 25%...more like 21.5% due to paypal. I am assuming the shipping will even out if you order direct from CSUSA.

There are a lot of communications happening behind the scenes too and would like to credit Nils at CSUSA for being as responsive to my inquiries as he did.

Dario

Serge, Thanks, it is okay...no need to double Paypal fees. I need them all at the same time anyway. I think I can do the international flat rate envelope with yours...and it should be $7.00 if I am not mistaken. One caveat with that...I think it cannot be insured. Let me know your thought on that.

Billy, I will look into that.

Thanks guys!

Dario

Monty,

While making my summary...I notice that you asked for tapered on your Jr Statesman II...I think they only come in tapered so I am substituting that. If I don't hear from you, I'll assume it is okay [;)]

Dario

RonMc,
Same as Monty...your order of 3 Jr Statesman I threaded will be substituted with tapered since threaded is not available on this kit.

Let me know if this is not what you want.

Ron Mc

Dario,
Don't get a PayPal credit card. I use a PayPal debit card that takes funds from my PayPal account. It just acts like a credit card.
Tapered ends is fine.[:D]

Dario

Ron,

Thanks! Same message was sent to me by Billy.

I tried and it won't let me since my current credit card billing address on file is a PO Box! Two ways to deal with it. One is to add another credit card with physical billing address whch I don't have...OR... have my credit card company change my billing address in their file. Both of which will take some time to accomplish so I am blowing that option off for now.

I tried other things also to expedite shipment but none worked. Sorry but I dont have $3,200 to pay this bill in davance.

Dario

Invoices sent to all who ordered except Draken (no email on IAP). Please contact me if you are still interested.

Message reads like this (except Darley which is modified a bit)

======================
Hi,

Your total is $***.**

Please send payment to paypal account *******@****.edu

This includes your order cost, paypal fees, shipping cost and insurance.

As posted, you can elect not to insure your package by deducting the cost on this table:
$1.30 for <50.00
$2.20 for 50.01-100
$3.20 for 100.01-200
$4.20 for 200.01-300
$5.20 for 300.01-400

If you elect not to insure...please take full responsibility for damaged or lost package. I hope you understand.

I will try to mail out everything within 2 days after receiving the kits. That said I don't know when they will actually reach me and eventually you.

Please send payment as soon as possible. I reserve the right to cancel any orders that is not paid within 48 hours (afternoon Wednesday). This is so I can place the order to CSUSA the soonest (hopefully Monday next week). I hope this is fair and acceptable to you.

Should you elect not to participate anymore, it is perfectly understandable...I just ask to please let me know so I won't wait for you.

Thank you,
Dario :)

Mikey

Done from me as well. Not bad... Need 4 kits and saved $26 even after fees and shipping. (glad I didn't need to spend $3,200 for the discount)[:D]

Draken

Yes, I'm still interested! Strange my email isn't working, it has worked for others. I'll send you a PM.

Thanks,
Draken

Edit: Just checked my profile, somehow the email option was turned off, it used to be on. It has been reenabled. Perhaps this is why I haven't received a response from ed4copies... [V]

Dario

Draken, Email sent.

RonMc, Please cancel the payment you sent to my yahoo email address then resend. Check the invoice/email message where to send the payment.

Thanks!

Dario

Hi Guys,

So far 13 peope paid out of 21. Looking good. Hopefully, everyone will either pay soon or tell me they are backing out so we can move on earlier.

One note...please DO NOT send eCheck via paypal if possible. It takes a few days to clear and it may hold the entire order back. I'll try to cover it if I can, but no guarantees.

Wayne, I am so sorry...I'll get your invoice sent in a few minutes.

Dario

Due to the number of items this group buy entailed...I cannot make a summary to post.

If you are in this group buy and want to see what you ordered and how you were charged...please send me an email and I'll send you a copy of the worksheet I made. It will include everyone who is in the group buy and I hope you treat it with discretion.

Thank you.

Dario

Summary:

Status-Orders----kits
<b>Paid---- 22 ---- 118</b>
Pending- 02 ----- 005
Total----- 24 ----- 123

List of people who paid:

Dario
Borg_B_Borg
alamocdc
cigarman - pending eCheck
dancrafted
eastern47
Monty
gtanajewski
airrat
NailBndr
Darley
Mikey
RonMc
Draken
PatLawson
Ron in Drums PA
LanceD
TexasJohn (will mail MO)
GregMuller - pending eCheck
DWK5150 - will send payment later
Wayneis
DCBluesman

I will buy more kits [:D][;)] so we are over the 100 target!!!

Dario

Okay Lance...I will add you (only if you can pay via paypal right away.)

Will that be rollerball or fountain pen?

If you need bushing or drill bit...just let me know too.

Mikey

The sad part about this is that I just drove one of my old cars to the "parts yard" last night and got a whopping $100 for the car, which I had current tags on. My pen order cost more than that. LOL

Well, this looks good in that we already have the 100 pen order needed. I hope the Emporers look as good in person as they do in all the photos I see here.[:p]

Dario

Thanks Billy,

I don't think it will be necessary...we are only 3 kits short and there are still 6 people who haven't paid. I doubt they will all back out. One of them is enough to cover the current shortage. Besides...I may buy other kits for myself too (take advantage of the discount and free shipping) :D.

I do appreciate the gesture :).

Dario

Draken,

You're killing me. I think I will have to say "no thanks" to this one. I have everything set and I don't want to mess it up (further) LOL. It is complicated enough as it is and if not for excel spreadsheet...I may not be able to track all the orders and the changes that keeps on popping up.

Nice try though [;)]

Draken

Dario,

It was meant in jest (forgot the smilie) [B)], as I can only imagine how complicated this group buy already is. I, for one, certainly do appreciate your work in setting up and hosting this buy. It saves all of us some money, even if I'm violating my family's "no self purchase before the holidays" rule. [}:)]

Cheers,
Draken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom