EMPEROR Group Buy ** SHIPPED **

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Originally posted by Dario
<br />I am trying to get the feel of this.

Those who expressed interest on Jr Gent/Jr Statesman...please indicate the following:

Version I or II (default is II)
Endcap Tapered or Threaded (default is tapered)
Finish (TN Gold, Platinum, etc.) (default will be TN Gold)
Rollerball or Fountainpen (default is RB)

Though default is there...substitutions may happen if you don't specify a feature...or it may not be ordered too [:D][:p].

EDIT for Dario:
1 Jr GentII TN Gold RB threaded
1 Jr GentII TN Gold FP threaded
1 Jr GentII Platinum RB threaded
1 Jr GentII Platinum FP threaded
1 Jr StatesmanII TN Gold RB threaded
1 Jr StatesmanII TN Gold FP threaded
1 Jr StatesmanII Platinum RB threaded
1 Jr StatesmanII Platinum FP threaded
1 Emperor TN Gold RB
1 Emperor Black FP
Bushings for Emporer

Dario

Monty,

Discount will be the same (20%) whatever you get except for the version 1 which is 30%.

On finish...please avoid saying one of each...I really don't know which kits have how many finishes. Please spell it out to avoid confusion.

I will make a tabulatioin which I will post on the main post (very first one) which I will ask you all to confirm. I will base my billing and order on that.

Please do not email it to me...it will just create more confusion..I won't know which is more current and don't want to track orders in multiple places. Best way is to update your post and review my tabulation.

Thank you.

Dario

WHOA!!!

See what I mean...I mis-interpreted your post and didn't knew it will be this much!!!

You really meant one of each (as you said) [;)][:D]

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
<br />WHOA!!!

See what I mean...I mis-interpreted your post and didn't knew it will be this much!!!

You really meant one of each (as you said) [;)][:D]

I just hope my show next weekend pays for this. [:D][:D][:D]
or I'll be behind the [8]with SWMBO

wfloate

Is it too late to participate in this program?

<br />Hi,

By being part of the group...we usually hit a higher discount tier. Like right now we are at 20% discount which you can attain only if you order 50+ kits. That is the big plus.

The down side is...there is double handling of the goods and funds which costs extra and is shared/shouldered by buyers (shipping from CSUSA to me, paypal fees, etc.). There is also the time delay...agian due to double handling.

Hope this helps.

MDWine

Ok, like you don't have enough to worry about, could we order the Emperor accessory kit in this order? (it has the bits and bushings) (I can understand if you don't want to)

Dario

Michael..I intend to do that on the billing side.

Yes bushings and bits is only $19.99 (vs 17.99 for drill bits alone and 3.99 for bushings)

NailBndr

Emperor
1 22k FP
1 22k RB
1 TI FP
1 TI RB
Bushings

Jr Statesman I
5 22k FP
5 TI RB

Jr Gent I
2 PL FP Thread
3 PL RB Smooth
2 TI FP Thread
2 TI RB Thread

One Chef Special

wayneis

Dario the last that I knew they were out of tapered Jr. Gentleman kits, only had the threaded ends left.
Also an FYI as far as the discount goes when you are purchasing more than one type of kit then the discount is applied to that kit not to the total order. In other owrds in this case if you get the 100 mark and it looks like you will then there will be a 25% discount on the price of the Emperor and 25% off the price of Jr. Gentlemans. Craft Supply's new discount system is really nice and pretty easy to get a nice discount. My last order I ordered Emperor's and Brokers and recieved a 15% discount because I bought ten kits between the two styles.

Wayne

Dario

Wayne,

I posted the remaining stock on the Jr Gent/Jr Statesman version 1 on the main post. Nils cannot guarantee availability later though.

On discount...yes, that is why I added all the jr gents, etc. (though it scares me)...so we can reach the 100 mark and avail the 25% discount.

Thank you [:)]

Mikey

OK, I'm in for

(2) 050-2326 Jr Statesman II RB Rhodium 22k gold.
(1) 050-4130 Emporer RB rhodium/ 22k gold
(1) 050-4132 Emporer RB Rhodium/ blk ti

I'm placing an order soon for other kits, so i will just get my bushings and tubes in that order to save aggrivation.

Dario

<b>To avoid order delay...all participants from here on will only be accepted if they can pay via Paypal.

I will close this SATURDAY (Nov. 26)

Payment is expected to be recieved by Sunday Nov. 27

Hope you understand

Thank you!!!</b>

Darley

Dario let me know for the shipping 2 EMP weight around 9.5 oz but I don't know with the bushing if Nill give them to you, price of the EMP 22K RB is $33.75 each ( from Anthony group buyer )so when I know the postage I will pay-pal to you, got your pay-pal address in file I think?

Ron Mc

Gosh....I can't let this get by! Hold on I need to go dump my change jar to see what I can get........OK, I'm back. How about a lower barrel tube?[:eek:)]
(1) 050-4130 Emperor RB Rhodium/ 22k gold
(1) 050-4132 Emperor RB Rhodium/ blk ti
Wait a minute I believe my son has a change jar![:D]
(3) 050-0328 Jr. Statesman version 1 RB Rhodium/ blk ti

Dario

Ron,

I will try to get the threaded bottom (if available) but in what finish???
Your jr statesman...threaded or tapered?

BTW, wish my coin jar can pay for as much as yours did [;)]

Ron Mc

Dario,
Whenever I order the Jr. Statesman's 1 with threaded bottoms I have to order the threaded bottoms separate at an additional cost per bottom. If you are going to be able to order the kit with the bottom of choice then what I want is (3) 050-0328 Jr. Statesman version 1 RB Rhodium/ blk ti with threaded bottoms.
Go ahead and ignore the (3) Threaded bottoms for the Jr. Statesman 1 until I edit my post.
Thank-Ya much!

Dario

At least a couple of people backoff already from the anticipated order, we are still okay buy very close...please advise now if you want out.

Those who missed it...I am including the Jr Gents and Jr Statesman (both version I and II)with this buy. Plaese confirm now.

Thank you

Darley

Originally posted by Darley
<br />Dario I would be interested by 2 EMP 22k RB, could you ask Nill about the new bushing for me, Tanks

Dario could you add for me, if it's not to late

(2) 050-2326 Jr Statesman II RB Rhodium 22k gold.
1 set accessory kit for the Jr stateman II

Let me know the total, Thanks

eastern47

Dario, Confirming my order:

2 22k rbs
1 22k fp
1 set of bushings

5 jr. gents rb version 1 gold TN threaded end caps
5 jr. gents rb version 1 platinum threaded end caps

Thanks, John

Ron Mc

Dario,
You should have me down for this.
(1) 050-4130 Emperor RB Rhodium/ 22k gold
(1) 050-4132 Emperor RB Rhodium/ blk ti
Wait a minute I believe my son has a change jar!
(3) 050-0328 Jr. Statesman version 1 RB Rhodium/ blk ti with threaded bottoms.

airrat

Dario you want to close it on Sat and payment on Sunday. What is the price and such. Keep me down for the kits I posted. Just want to let you know this is a seriously busy weekend for me at the airlines. I might be working 16-20 hr days and dont want to get booted from this due to forgetting to get on sunday to pay.

Dario

Tom (and all),

I just said Sunday...I probably cannot do the invoicing Saturday actually, it is busier this weekend than I thought.

Monday is okay :D.....OR....anytime before I put in the order. Just because I cannot afford to pay for these in advance.

I definitely will give you guys atleast a day to send payment. Sorry for the delay.

Draken

Dario,

If not too late, please put me in for 2 22K RB Emperors, 2 Ti RB Emperors, and one set of emperor bushings, payable via paypal.

Thanks alot, took time to get clearance from LOML!
Draken

Dario

I will close this group buy Sunday at 10pm central time (to give those who went out of town a bit of time). I will finalize my spreadsheet and send invoices Sunday or Monday. Depending on when I get all the payment, I may place the order to CSUSA Tuesday Evening or Wednesday.

Sorry for the delay...it is a bit more complicated than originally thought and the holidays didn't help either.

DO NOT EDIT YOUR POST NOW...PLEASE POST A NEW MESSAGE IF YOU HAVE ANY ORDER CHANGES. i WON'T REVIEW THE ENTIRE THREAD FROM NOW ON.

Thank you!!!

Sorry I'm coming into this so late but I do have a question if may.

On kits like the Gents I noticed that the FP are priced higher. On the Emperor the RB is priced higher, is this becuase the Emperor RB comes with both a roller ball and FP nib?

Thanks for clearing this up, I never caught Nils' post about the typo.

Dario, I running out the door right now, but I'll submit an order around supper time if that is not to late.

Thanks for doing this Dario

Emperor Pen
1ea 050-4131 FP - 22k
1ea 050-4133 FP - Ti
1ea 050-4135 Bushings
1ea 077-3764 37/64" drill bit

Statesman II
2ea 505-2325 FP 22k
2ea 050-2328 FP Blk Tn
1ea 050-4037 Bushing

Gents II Threaded
1ea 050-4153 RB Gold Tn
1ea 050-4175 RB Blk

Dario

This group buy is closed.

I came in later last night than expected and wasn't able to send invoices as promised. I will do it later tonight.

I checked with CSUSA and was told that I cannot use paypal...since withdrawal from paypal to my bank account takes 4 bussiness days...I won't be able to order until late this week.

Sorry...I really cannot pay for this group buy in advance using my money or credit card due to the amount involved.

If you cannot wait, please let me know so I can take you off the list...sorry.

To all thank you for your patience,

Mikey

End of week is still very OK and for the short delay, the money saved is well worth it.

Just wanted to let you know that the Emporer tubes are not yet in at CSUSA. I just got a call from CS about an order I placed on Friday night. They did say that they may be in by the end of the week, so the timing may actually work out.

YoYoSpin

Dario,

You should consider getting a PayPal debit card to access funds in your account. Works just like a credit card and you'll get a small refund with each purchase. I've had one for about two years and it works great.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
You can also use the "Virtual Debit Card", basically just a card number and expiration date. The only disadvantage with that is you don't have a CVV number on the back of the card, so if a merchant requires that, you need the "real" debit card.

You get to your virtual debit card by clicking "Withdraw" then "Shop online with a Paypal virtual card"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom