EMPEROR Group Buy ** SHIPPED **

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario

Not sure Monty. I usually shy away from final word but this could be my last.

Let's give others the chance to experience the "pleasure" of doing a group buy [:D][}:)][;)] LOL

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Dario,
In another posty you said:
"Nils,

I got the Emperor group buy and it is ALMOST complete (the order is) but...the bag-o-rags is not there! You missed an opportunity to score a perfect 100%

If the participant RAG on me about their missing rag...I'll have them seek you

You can keep my rag for you troubles.... [:D][:D][:D][}:)][}:)][}:)]

Draken

Received notice on Saturday that my package had come in, but they didn't leave it as it was insured. Had to go in on Sunday (hurray for special Sunday holiday hours) to pick up my package as I'm out of town all this week. Thanks again Dario for putting this together.

Cheers,
Draken

Dario

Tom,

I do appreciate the gesture and thank you. That goes to those who sent me private emails too. It is okay, I figured it won't be worth it, Paypal will just collect most of it on fees LOL.

I hope everyone got theirs by now, if not please let me know so we can track the package. I want to put this behind me as soon as possible.

Dario

Originally posted by wayneis
<br />I hope that you will do it again some day soon.

Wayne,

I am afraid IF I will ever do again, it will not be soon. [:D]

I can deal with the extra work and loosing a bit of money...but can't handle the stress of uncertainty whether the items get to the recepients safely.

I had some who refused insurance and that to me is scary. If something happens to the package, I may be still be blamed...or if not, suspicion may be put on me or put a wedge between that person and me...plus my concience of not being able to deliver even if it is not my fault.

wayneis

Dario I would say that insurance is manditory to protect yourself, if someone doesn't want it then they cannot partisipate. Plain and simple. Thats how others have done it. Besides anyone who doesn't want to spend a buck to protect themselves and you should not be allowed.

Wayne

Originally posted by Dario
<br />
Originally posted by wayneis
<br />I hope that you will do it again some day soon.

Wayne,

I am afraid IF I will ever do again, it will not be soon. [:D]

I can deal with the extra work and loosing a bit of money...but can't handle the stress of uncertainty whether the items get to the recepients safely.

I had some who refused insurance and that to me is scary. If something happens to the package, I may be still be blamed...or if not, suspicion may be put on me or put a wedge between that person and me...plus my concience of not being able to deliver even if it is not my fault.

PatLawson

&gt;I can deal with the extra work and loosing a bit of money...but can't handle the stress of uncertainty whether the items get to the recepients safely.&lt;

Well here is one more happy customer that you don't have to worry about! I received mine just fine Dario.
The only minor problem was that an ink cartridge for a fountain pen leaked, but the cartridge was sealed in a plastic bag so the ink did not get on anything else. The only reason I mention it here is to remind us all, (myself included), that we should be sure to seal up those cartridges before shipping a fountain pen to a customer.

Anyway, not to worry Dario, all is well here.[:)] And again I thank you for your brave endeavor in doing this for all of us.
Pat
http://pensbypatricia.com/NewPens
PS: The boxes are so nice I'm going to use them for some Christmas gifts!

Darley

Originally posted by Darley
<br />
Originally posted by Darley
<br />Dario I would be interested by 2 EMP 22k RB, could you ask Nill about the new bushing for me, Tanks

Dario could you add for me, if it's not to late

(2) 050-2326 Jr Statesman II RB Rhodium 22k gold.
1 set accessory kit for the Jr stateman II

Let me know the total, Thanks

Dario I received mine today , thank you for this group buy, but I have to say that I miss the bushing for the V2 JR Statesman, I did order the accessory set kit and I got the spare tube and the 2 bits drill, do you have by any chance the set of bushing seatting around your work benche or Neill forgot to put in the kit? , I do have the new bushing for the Emperor pen ( as Niell promess me on Anthony Emperor group buy free of charge )

Dario

Serge,

I know I don't have any extra bushing back home but I will check when I return (next year) but I thought I placed the V2 Jr Statesman bushing on yours.

Guys, if any of you got a spare bushing, please let me know.

Thanks,
Dario

Darley

Originally posted by Dario
<br />Serge,

I know I don't have any extra bushing back home but I will check when I return (next year) but I thought I placed the V2 Jr Statesman bushing on yours.

Guys, if any of you got a spare bushing, please let me know.

Thanks,
Dario

Next Year !! well I'm lucky that is not to faraway, LOL, don't to worries about take your time and don't loose sleep over it I don't doubt about your honesty, nothing is lost every things is misplaced, any one got a spare V2 Jr Statesman bushing in is order ??. Thanks to telling

Dario

LOL...yep I will be back in 4 days which is next week,, next month or next year...whichever you want to call it [:D][;)]

Worse case scenario, I will refund your money.

airrat

Dario thanks for doing this group buy. After turning one and using one of your blanks I might just calling it "the Dario" in honor of all your work.

Thanks again and enjoy your time off. Stay safe out there its a wild and wacky world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom