December PSI Group Buy is now open

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

beck3906

Monty, I'm not sure what happened. I thought I sent the email about 9:00 this morning. I left the house to go to Houston and kept watching for an acknowledgement.

I looked in my email folders and cannot find where the email was sent. I've been having problems sending emails so the email may not have left.

My order is for about $1000 in various kits...trying to get ready for next year with various things.

I won't be home to retrieve the spreadsheet until about 5:00 tomorrow. I know you're trying to close this out so I'll understand if you need to complete the order without my spreadsheet.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Monty, I'm not sure what happened. I thought I sent the email about 9:00 this morning. I left the house to go to Houston and kept watching for an acknowledgement.

I looked in my email folders and cannot find where the email was sent. I've been having problems sending emails so the email may not have left.

My order is for about $1000 in various kits...trying to get ready for next year with various things.

I won't be home to retrieve the spreadsheet until about 5:00 tomorrow. I know you're trying to close this out so I'll understand if you need to complete the order without my spreadsheet.

Rick,
Haven't received it. Since you have that large of an order I'll go ahead and keep the buy open a little longer, lets say till 6AM CST Monday, Dec 15.
Anyone else on the fence about sending an order, you have until then.
This will be the final extension as I need to place the order on Tuesday, so once I close the buy, I'll send back everyone's spread sheet with how much is owed. You will have until 6AM CST Tuesday to PP me your payment.

Last edited:

TonyL

Here you go: I will take participants that return the filled out spread sheet and submit it to me . The email address for this buy is: [FONT=&quot]PSIGB at woodenwonderstx dot com[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Rick,
Got your spread sheet.
This puts us over $3500 so the buy is a go. I will still accept spread sheets until 6AM CST tomorrow morning.
For everyone that has already sent in their sheet, I'll be sending back an edited copy of your spread sheet along with PP info. Please verify I have everything you ordered and, if so, please make your PP payment by 6AM CST Tuesday, Dec 16. If there is a mistake in your spread sheet, please let me know ASAP so I can correct it.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I have the spread sheets from the following:
strifilo
WalkOn
Burlman
lathemaster
tdsmart
RDH79
endacoz
Monty
jrace
Grampy122
TonyL
glenspens
beck3906

I have sent your SS back to you for verification. If you did not receive it, let me know.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
This buy is now closed.
Here is the list of participants. As of 7:30AM I've received payment from those in red. If I missed your payment, let me know.

strifilo
WalkOn
Burlman
lathemaster
tdsmart
RDH79
endacoz
Monty

jrace
Grampy122
TonyL
glenspens
beck3906
killer-beez
Califo (pending)

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
As of 8:45AM I've received payment from those in red. If I missed your payment, let me know.

strifilo
WalkOn
Burlman
lathemaster
tdsmart
RDH79
endacoz
Monty

jrace
Grampy122
TonyL
glenspens
beck3906
killer-beez

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
As of noon I've received payment from those in red. If I missed your payment, let me know.

strifilo
WalkOn
Burlman
lathemaster
tdsmart
RDH79
endacoz
Monty

jrace
Grampy122
TonyL
glenspens
beck3906
killer-beez
Califo (pending)

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
As of 8PM CST, I've received payment from those in red. If I missed your payment, let me know.

strifilo
WalkOn
Burlman
lathemaster
tdsmart
RDH79
endacoz
Monty

jrace
Grampy122
TonyL
glenspens
beck3906
killer-beez
Califo (pending)

endacoz

As this is my first group buy, I am already wanting to thank you Monty for your efforts in organizing and finalizing this buy!

Thanks so much as I look forward to receiving the items!

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
As of Tuesday 6AM CST, I've received payment from everyone.

strifilo
WalkOn
Burlman
lathemaster
tdsmart
RDH79
endacoz
Monty

jrace
Grampy122
TonyL
glenspens
beck3906
killer-beez

I'll be placing the order later this morning.

Last edited:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
[FONT=&quot]Received an email back from PSI today. S[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]everal[/FONT] kits came in at a [FONT=&quot]lower price than was submitted. T
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]The following kits are on backorder or low quantity in stock. [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]I'll make any refunds later [FONT=&quot]after the order is recei[FONT=&quot]ved for items deleted.

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
PKGRAFCH[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Graduate Magnetc Fntn CHROME[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]On backorder[/FONT]

PKNAUTAB
Nautical Antique Brass Twist Pen Kit
On backorder

PKNAUTAP
Nautical Antique Pewter Twist Pen Kit
Low quantities

PKRAHANGT
7mm Razor Handle Kit
On backorder

PKRASTB
Premium Brush and Razor Stand
Low quantities

PKRASTBU
2pc Bush'g For Razor Stand Kit
Low quantities

PKRB1000
[FONT=&quot]Rollester 24kt Gold Rollerball Pen Kit [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]on backorder[/FONT]

PKWESTAC
Cowboy Antique Copper
low quantities

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Received an email today that the order was completed and shipped on Friday. Also, the PKRAHANGT 7mm Razor Handle Kit, came in and was shipped with the order. We also received an additional 5% discount so when I reconcile everyone's order, I'll figure this in.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Tracking shows the boxes in Houston with delivery scheduled for Friday afternoon. Should be able to get everything sorted and boxed for mailing out on Monday.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
It's here...it's here

Two boxes arrived from PSI today.
PSI 003.JPG PSI 004.JPG
No thanks to UPS, but one of the boxes was torn in shipping and they made a half a**ed attempt to patch the box.
PSI 001.JPG
Won't know until I finish sorting tomorrow if anything is missing or not. I took pictures of the box before I opened it to document the damage to the box. Called PSI to let them know just in case anything is missing.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Just finished sorting the box that was torn open and it doesn't look good. Looks like quite a bit missing. I doubt the missing items are in the second box because they were supposed to be packed separately.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
OK….I just finished sorting, packaging and verifying everyone's order. Surprisingly, even with the hole in the box, nothing was missing except a few items that were out of stock. The following items were not on the packing list so I'm assuming they were out of stock –

PKGRAFCH - Magnetic Graduate Chrome Fountain Pen Kit
[FONT=&quot]PKNAUTAB - Nautical Antique Brass Twist Pen Kit [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PKNAUTAP - Nautical Antique Pewter Twist Pen Kit[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PKRAHANGT - Mach3 Razor Handle Kit in Gold T/N [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PKRB1000 - Rollester 24kt Gold Rollerball Pen Kit [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PKWESTAC - Cowboy Antique Copper Twist Pen Kit [/FONT]

Monday, I'll verify with PSI that these were out of stock and, if you ordered any of these, I will refund the cost of the items. Also, since we received an additional 5% discount from PSI, I will figure that in when I send out your final statement the end of next week. Everyone should end up with a refund due them because of the extra 5%. Please let me know if you want the amount refunded to you or donated to IAP.

Also, it appears that PSI double shipped one item. I have 3 extra Gold TN Magnum Razor Handles (PKRAMAGGT). If anyone would like to purchase them at $9.95 each, let me know and I'll add them to your order. If not, I'll return them to PSI for credit.

I will not have time to get the boxes in today's mail so they will all go out in Monday's mail. Please check the contents for accuracy. I checked them twice myself but one never knows.

Last edited:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
All the boxes went out yesterday. I have finished reconciling the orders and will email them out to you later tonight. When you receive your box, please check it and make sure everything is correct. Once this is done, I will make refunds or donations toIAP. Since PSI gave us an additional 5% discount, some people have anywhere from a $10-$40 refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom