December PSI Group Buy is now open

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
[FONT=&quot]I'm opening another PSI Group buy. This buy is open to all members including International members and will include most items PSI sells such as pens, tubes, bushings, bits, razors, brushes and razor stands, blanks etc. I would prefer NOT to include bulky items such as pen boxes and displays. Depending on the size of the order, I MAY consider them on a case by case basis. PM me if you are not sure about an item. I will be working the rest of the week until 5:30PM so I will answer all PMs in the evenings.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]PSI will give us the maximum discount, including any special price that is currently posted on their web site if our grand total is greater than $3000 based on this lowest per kit price (the 20% that is currently being offered will not apply since it will expire Friday and I will not be able to submit our order until Monday). There will be a $8.95 shipping charge added to this order. I will divide this cost evenly among the participants. Payment will be by Pay Pal ONLY

I will take participants that return the filled out spread sheet and submit it to me by midnight CST, Wednesday, December 10, 2014. The email address for this buy is:
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]PSIGB at woodenwonderstx dot com[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
No money will be due until I email you your confirmed total. Once I close the buy and see how many participants we have and the total cost, I may, at my discretion, divide the buy into 2 or 3 more manageable buys. If the response is too great, I may close the buy earlier. Your position will be determined by the order in which your spread sheet was received. Once this is done, I will email you and confirm your status in the buy, and, if you are in the first group, you will have 24 hours to make your Pay Pal payment. If I do not receive payment within 24 hours, you will be dropped from your position in the buy to the bottom of the list (if you still wish to participate). If the buy is divided into several buys, the second buy will take place in approximately 7-10 days, and if a third group, 7-10 days following that.

There will be no minimum number you need to purchase, so if all you want is 1 kit, you may participate. If you wish to participate, here is what you will need to do. The attached spread sheet lists most of the PSI kits without prices except the new kits added since the previous buy. I will ask that you check the PSI web site to obtain the lowest listed price for the kits you wish to order. If the kit is listed as currently out of stock, please do not order it. If any item becomes out of stock and will not be in within a week or so, I will have them dropped from the order and refund your money for the items in question.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If the item you wish to purchase is not on the list, ie the new kits, please add them to the bottom of the list along with the price.

REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE:
There is no minimum purchase
• 1. Email the completed spread sheet to me
• 2. I will include all, even International addresses, but I will not be responsible for lost packages once I have placed them in the mail.
• 3. Also reply to this thread so others know where they stand in line. I will post an updated list of participants periodically through the weekend.

Please indicate your NAME and IAP USERNAME on all payments and correspondence. I will PM Thursday, December 11 as to your position in the buy and, if you are in the first group, you will have 24 hours to make your Pay Pal payment. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There is a block at the top of the spreadsheets. It requires:

Your IAP screen name
Your "real" name
Your email address
Your mailing address
Whether or not you want insurance (Yes/No)

If these fields are not filled out accurately, the spreadsheet will be returned to you and you will be placed at the bottom of the list (so be careful and fill the required info out)!

Any excess funds left from you order will either be refunded to you or donated to IAP at your request.
Also, it should go without saying that International orders will ship at the International Priority Mail rate.

[FONT=&quot]Edit i[FONT=&quot]n: Forgot [FONT=&quot]to attach .the spreadsheet. It's now [FONT=&quot]attached[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Attachments

• PSI GROUP BUY Master.xls
    213 KB · Views: 727
Last edited:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Somehow the box to check for insurance was deleted from the spread sheet. Just let me know in your email if you want insurance or not.

TonyL

Did you know that the prices were missing or was that intentional because they are published in the catalogue?

My fault. Sorry.

Last edited:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Did you know that the prices were missing or was that intentional because they are published in the catalogue?

My fault. Sorry.

That's intentional. Please enter the lowest cost for the item you want in the price column of the spread sheet. If the item you want is not listed on the sheet, you can add it at the bottom in one of the blank spaces prior to the Total line.

WalkOn

Check this link.

http://www.pennstateind.com/store/PKCP8010.html

There is a small box showing the prices based on the number of pens you buy.

For the Group Buy you list the lowest price on your spreadsheet.

Hope the link works.

Kevin

endacoz

Thanks Kevin,

so that link you sent me for the bolt action would be: $10.25, even if I only order 1. Correct?

Thanks!

Sawdust1825

Unfortunately the timing here has many items out of stock. I guess that's the way it goes. I think they have had a run on a lot of things because of Christmas. Then as always many new items are not yet in stock.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
There seems to be some confusion. The prices were left blank on the spread sheet on purpose because there was no way for me to go through the entire PSI web site and get the lowest price. Plus, there are a lot of items that no one would order. Please enter the lowest price listed for the item you want (see post #24 that Kevin made for an example). Also, do not include the 20% discount listed for some items because the sale ends Friday and our order will not be place until next week after the sale ends.

As it stands now, I have orders totaling about $1300. We need to have at least $3000 in orders before we get these prices. So, I will not close the buy at midnight tonight. It will remain open a few more days. If we do not get $3000 (or close) by 6AM CST, Saturday, Dec 13. I will cancel the buy.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
We currently have about $2500 in orders. Still need at least $500 more in order to make the Buy. Here is the current list of participants.

strifilo
WalkOn
Burlman
lathemaster
tdsmart
RDH79
endacoz
Monty
jrace
Grampy122
TonyL

If I have missed you, please let me know.

endacoz

am I allowed to add items to my spreadsheet to help us get to 3k? If so should I make a new one? With both of them or just the new stuff?

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
am I allowed to add items to my spreadsheet to help us get to 3k? If so should I make a new one? With both of them or just the new stuff?

Yes, you can add items. Please resubmit your spread sheet with the new items included.
Because we are so close to the minimum needed. I'll be extending the deadline to 6PM CST Saturday evening.

TonyL

Keep in mind that the spreadsheet SUM formula is only associated with the rows that have product description in them. I changed the formula on the spreadsheet that I completed to ensure that all of my additions get included in the SUM.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I have received spread sheets from the following:

strifilo
WalkOn
Burlman
lathemaster
tdsmart
RDH79
endacoz
Monty
jrace
Grampy122
TonyL
glenspens

With about 11 hours left to submit spread sheets, we are still short of the $3000. I would like to have closer to $3500-$4000 in case some items are out of stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom