December CSUSA Group Buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GDGeorge

12/17 update: CSUSA has the rest of the order and the box should ship today or tomorrow. The three complete orders have shipped and I've reconciled the money and made refunds for those shipments. I'll post an ETA on the box as soon as I get it.

J

GDGeorge

Hi Folks,

The 2nd box came in this afternoon. I'll open it up tomorrow and get as many packages shipped out as possible.

Cheers,
Jerry

Good Morning Jerry,

I was just curious if the remaining orders might be going out today? Or will it be this weekend? I had a request for something in my order that I ran out of and am trying to get an answer to a customer.

Thanks for all of your hard work on this.

GDGeorge

Hi Folks,

Merry Christmas! Sorry for the delay. I just now finished sorting and labeling everything. You should be receiving tracking information from Mail.com. I will put the boxes in the mail Friday after my physical therapy. I will also be doing the remaining refunds and forwarding statements / packing slips via email tonight or tomorrow.

Once you get your box, please drop a note on the thread or via email / pm and let me know that you've got everything.

My best wishes for a happy holiday season and most especially a Merry Christmas!

Jerry

GDGeorge

Chris,

You're more than welcome! I'm a hobbiest but it's great to see people making a go of full time. You're other package is in the mail as of this morning.

TTYS,
J

GDGeorge

Folks,

As I noted to Chris, the rest of the loot is in the mail. Please let me know all is OK once you've received your box.

Cheers,
Jerry

GDGeorge

12/31 Status Report

Hi Gang,

Happy New Year to all! As of this morning, all packages show delivered. I have 8 "OKs" and 5 upon whom I am waiting. By now you should have received a "statement" and a "packing sheet" via email. I tried to send them out as I prepared the packages but If you've not received yours, please let me know. Likewise, if you're due a refund and you've not received it (and you've reported all OK), please let me know and I'll take care of it ASAP.

Aside from that, I think we're good to go. Please let me know ASAP of any issues. This has been a good, reasonably painless, experience for me, so if nobody else wants to have a go, and Monty's cool with it, I'll probably offer another in mid-to-late February.

Best regards,
Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom