CueComponenets.com - Veneers - feeler (CLOSED) - GB thread coming shortly

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonM

It was suggested in another thread that this might be a good candidate for group buy.

Determination being made on Monday, Aug. 23rd. I'll post a go/no-go follow up at the end of the day that day.

-----------
Checking to see if there is enough interest in veneers from cuecomponents.com to warrant a group. http://www.cuecomponents.com/cuvest2.html

They go for 60 cents each and are roughly the size of a ruler. Trick is a $45 minimum order from the site.

If you're interested in joining into a group buy, send me a message.

If there's not enough interest, I'll just try to piggy-back on someone else's order. =)

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JasonM

Sounds like we've certainly got enough people interested. I'll still hold off until EOD monday so plenty of people have the opportunity to join in.

RyanNJ - my experience with celtic knots is pretty limited. Others will surely have a more inoformed opion, but I'm of the impression that these would be pretty thin lines for knots. Though I think you could always double them up and do multicolor knots. =)

At the price, they're certainly good for experimentation.

arw01

I would go in for 2 sets of each of the 9 colors.

Do we figure we could pack them into a manilla envelope with cardboard and ship them first class?

JasonM

Thanks for the offer, aggromere. I'm very tempted to hand off and let you run with it, though I feel a little cheesy doing so. Feels like I get everything stirred up and then give it to someone else to take care of. =)~

Plus - though I've been on the site for a while, my contributions have actually been pretty small. I'd like to build some "street cred" so to speak by helping with a successful GB. Unless anyone involved sees an advantage to doing it differently, I have no problem continuing with the current plan.

Thoughts?

Pending any additional thoughts and input here, tonight I'll close this thread and open the official group buy with instructions and the needed info per the requirements in the forum sticky.

Last edited:

JasonM

Seems to be enough interest. Per the GB forum requirements, I've written the official GB post with info and instructions and sent it to Monty for approval. Once he gives it the thumbs up, I'll post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom