CSUSA October 2013 Group Purchase

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

southernclay

Don't worry if you didn't get in on this buy. I can tell you there will be another the first of November.

Hey Monty to clarify and thanks for the heads up as well, will it be a CSUSA buy in November? If so I will hold onto the spreadsheet for a guide to be ready for it

The Penguin

Yes, Monty told me he was planning an early November CSUSA buy.

Please DO NOT hold on to this spreadsheet for the next buy. I've been informed there is a set of tubes not on the sheet, prices may change, etc. Plus - I'm going to tweak a few things before I pass it on to Monty.

The Penguin

just in case anyone is wondering - there are officially 31 people in this buy

I have received 12 of the 31 orders.

totals so far: 285 kits, 11 bushing sets, and 61 tube sets have been ordered.

The Penguin

Hello people - I've been out all day (visited our very own Wizard, and then went and cut up a bunch of pecan logs) - so I'm catching up on entering the orders that came in while I was out.

As of right now - the following people are "in" the buy - but have not submitted their order:
avbill
Bean_Counter
Dan Masshardt
JD Combs Jr
mg_dryer
PSNCO
silverado
SteveG
vanngo5

If your name is above and you have submitted an order, please let me know! If you changed your mind and need to leave the buy - please let me know as I have several that would like to take your place!

The following have submitted orders and I am awaiting payment:
chrisn
healeydays
hjdiamond2
jsolie
keithbyrd
longbeard
RDH79
wizard

I believe I have sent totals to everyone above. If your name is above and you have not received a final total from me - please let me know.

thanks all!

Last edited:

ChrisN

Thanks for the update. Just out of curiosity, do you mind sharing some stats about this buy? How many products, total cost, etc. Just curious!:)

The Penguin

off the top of my head, 741 pen kits, + assorted bushing sets and tubes

total after discount was $8200-ish

and I've got another 100 kit order I'll need to place with them next week for a commission I'm getting firmed up this week. I couldn't nail a price down before I placed the order today so I went ahead without it.

The Penguin

next time I volunteer to conduct a group buy for this many people - someone remind me to have my head examined!

:biggrin:

I'm sorting packages, counting and re-counting...and I have pen kits left over! :mad:

since tomorrow is a holiday (but I still have to work) - my goal is to have everyone's package in the mail on Tuesday.

rkimery

Passed Away May 3, 2022
In Memoriam
I might be interested if kits are in fact left over. Let me know the kits.
Randy

next time I volunteer to conduct a group buy for this many people - someone remind me to have my head examined!

:biggrin:

I'm sorting packages, counting and re-counting...and I have pen kits left over! :mad:

since tomorrow is a holiday (but I still have to work) - my goal is to have everyone's package in the mail on Tuesday.

The Penguin

that's why I'm double checking EVERY order.

I also think CSUSA might have shorted me a few kits. I was up very late last night sorting, so it could be an "in-house" error. :biggrin:

Thanks Shawn for all your work on this. If there is any refund due on shipping like you were talking about at the beginning of the group buy please do not refund mine, keep it you have earned it.

Thanks, Mike

sdoerr

Shawn, what a job. Thanks for all of your hard work, time and energy to make this happen. You're my hero:-D

The Penguin

everyone's packages were dropped at the PO this morning except for Scotian12.

almost all packages were sent using Regional Rate boxes, and I think all will arrive on Thursday or Friday. SteveG may be the exception since his goes to Hawaii.

jsolie

Tracking says "Delivered" :)

It's gonna be a long rest of the day until I get home and open the mail.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Dan Masshardt

I just received mine today. Just in time to slap a zen kit on this sucker.

Thanks for the work.

Attachments

• image-1273528062.jpg
    image-1273528062.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 164

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Rwceived....can you forward a copy of my sheet....I need to figure out what 2 of the unmarked pens are and my memory has failed to provide an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom