CSUSA October 2013 Group Purchase

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Penguin

yeah, unfortunately with a group purchase, very few of the packages are marked with product numbers. They put 10 in a bag and slap a label on the outside. I had forgotten about that.

makes it kinda "sporty" when it comes time for sorting. :biggrin:

I think you ordered 2 presidential pens...but I'll hop over to gmail and send you a copy of your order.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Thank you kindly. Actually the two I couldn't identify were a Gentleman Rollerball in GTn and a Jr Gent 2 FP in 10K gold. At any rate the package arrived safely and everything was there just as ordered.

Last edited:

Bean_Counter

Shawn received mine as well and everything was accounted for. Thanks again for your hard work and a smooth group buy. This was my first and was truly an easy one..

Thanks again

kovalcik

My box arrived today. Everything present and accounted for.

Great job on the buy. It was really well run.

Thanks

I feel a bug coming on. I think I need to call in sick tomorrow.

Last edited:

jsolie

Just realized I forgot to post here... package arrived safe and sound and everything present and accounted for! Thanks again Shawn for all your hard work!

sdoerr

Shawn, thanks for all of your work on this. Mine came last week while I was out-of-town. Everything seems to be just as I ordered. Fantasitc job!!!!
Steve

chrisk

Received my SFRB today. Thanks a lot Shawn.

For the first time, the USPS website gave me tracking details for a SFRB. Not related to this group buy but, a First Class Mail International package, delivered at the same time, had the same kind of tracking details. These are real inovations for USPS overseas shipping, at least for economic (uninsured) shipping alternatives.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom