CSUSA November Group Buy #2 (Thanksgiving)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan Masshardt

Trying to finish mine up.

If I'm going to order a couple bolt actions, should I change the price on the sheet or do you want to after I send it?

Thanks.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
While I was adjusting my spreadsheet to the discount for the bolt action pens, it came out 8% not the 10% I posted earlier. I had to split my order in two because my PP debit card only allows $3000 per day. Up on comparing the two invoices, one gave 10% while the second gave 8%. I'll call CSUSA tomorrow and see whats up. I've PMed Rob about this.

LagniappeRob

Trying to finish mine up.

If I'm going to order a couple bolt actions, should I change the price on the sheet or do you want to after I send it?

Thanks.

Yes, please do. In column M you'll see .75 to the right of the PSI Bolt Actions, change it to .9 ... We'll deal with 8 vs 10% later if we need to.

LagniappeRob

As of this morning (granted I haven't finished going through the 100's of emails), I'm missing spreadsheets from:

Dan_Masshardt
thewishman
New Bill

Those are due tonight!!

++++++++++

On a related note, I haven't seen PP from,
(obviously) the above plus:
scotian12
jmbaker
WalkOn
PMisiaszek
fitty
rkimery

That is due tomorrow (Tuesday 9/19) night! I don't want to drop people, but I also don't want to miss the window to get everything here so I can work on it over the long weekend coming up.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
FIY, the discount for the PSI B/A pens is 10% on 20 or more pens, less than 20, the discount is less (but we still get the additional 13% Group discount). Got my discount straightened out.

LagniappeRob

Everyone should have gotten a link to their spreadsheet via Google Docs. Some had them already... but I've locked them to comment only now. If you need to change something you need to let me know. Please be prompt though, I'm going to start compiling a master order list.

All paypal payments are due tomorrow. Only 6 remain out there, so I don't think it'll be a problem. Thanks!

LagniappeRob

Everyone should have gotten a link to their spreadsheet via Google Docs. Some had them already... but I've locked them to comment only now. If you need to change something you need to let me know. Please be prompt though, I'm going to start compiling a master order list.

All paypal payments are due tomorrow. Only 6 remain out there, so I don't think it'll be a problem. Thanks!

LagniappeRob

Only 2 paypal payments are still out there.

I have submitted the 1st order and am waiting for them to send me an invoice. I had to break it up as well. Like Mannie was saying the combined total was going to break the daily limit on the PP debit card. So I split it up and submitted the 1st half a little early.

LagniappeRob

All payments are in.

1st order has been placed and should ship out today... I'll be placing the other later tomorrow or early Thursday. That should have all the orders here in time for the holiday weekend for sorting/re-packaging with time to spare.

Thanks to everyone for being so timely!

healeydays

I think Mardi Grad beads would work better. Jambalaya may leak out of the box and make a mess in the mail.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Thanks Rob,

Are you using Mardi Gras beads or jambalaya for packing material?

Mike B

That's why I didn't ask for crawfish. Wouldn't work up here anyways as their big brothers the lobsta would just laugh...

LagniappeRob

Box #1 has been sorted. :) Just have to confirm individual boxes against the original orders and mail those. Those 1st ones will probably start going out on Tuesday or Wednesday. Box #2 is on it's way from CSUSA. Should be here tomorrow or Tuesday. I expect all of them to be out and on their way to y'all by the next Monday (probably sooner).

Then I'll work on updating the invoices and the following week. I did notice a couple items that the price changed in our favor.

LagniappeRob

I was curious because I never realized that before... it's true. FedEx regular "home delivery" excludes Sunday and Monday. Apparently, Saturday got added in at no extra charge in its place. I also didn't know there's "home evening delivery" and "date specific" options available (for a charge I'm sure). Learn something new...

LagniappeRob

Everything is boxed up. I was planning on printing labels last night but when I got home from a 2 day show I was totally exhausted. I sat down in the recliner and was falling asleep. I don't remember the last time that happened...

Sorry but none when out today. I'll print at least the 1st batch of labels and have them out in the morning. The rest on Wednesday. Unless I can get all of them labeled tonight...

Sorry for the delay. I wanted to have them all going this morning, but it just didn't happen.

LagniappeRob

Everyone should have their tracking # in PM. They'll be dropped off at the PO this afternoon. I need to go in to send an international one...

Most of them said they would be at their destination 12/5 except a couple of the far away guys and you can probably guess who y'all are...

Rob, I received my box today, everything is there thanks. I see you we're le to get it in a small box, don't refund me anything you more than earned anything extra.

Thanks for all the hard work,
Mike

rkimery

Passed Away May 3, 2022
In Memoriam
Rob
Many thanks! Received my order today. All in the box, GREAT job on this buy!
Thanks!
Randy

LagniappeRob

Hopefully no one has had any problems receiving their package. Everything should be to y'all with maybe the exception of the 1 international package. I'd hope even that one is there by now.

I've broken a tooth and have been somewhat out of it. Dentist put me on antibiotics and pain pills. It got too infected to work on just that fast... so I'm doing things to try to keep my mind off of it and nothing that requires too much attention right at the second. If someone needs me to reconcile/finalize their buy let me know and I'll see what I can do. (This is really messing me up - I have another show weekend after next and need to restock certain things and won't touch the lathe right now! Lathe + pain meds = not a good idea!) Otherwise, I'd like to wait until not on the pain meds.

thewishman

I got my box and am very happy! If I had gotten it a few days earlier, I would have made up the pens for a special show. The show didn't need those extra pens - I'm so glad it worked out the way it did!

On the last day of the show, a previous customer called and ordered 6 of those pens with a special material. If I had made them up, I would not have the stock I needed to fill the order.

Thank you for the group buy and THANK YOU FOR SHIPPING WHEN YOU DID! You made it possible for me to thrill a wholesale customer with a quick turnaround.

I am really happy with the buy and the great discounts - you made my Christmas season.

Last edited:

SteveG

I am posting now (rec'd a couple days ago)to acknowledge receipt of my order all complete and good. Thanks so very much…lot of volunteer effort spent here, and it is certainly appreciated. Most unfortunate being pounded by the tooth problem, and hopes you recover quickly to prep your show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom