CSUSA November Group Buy #2 (Thanksgiving)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

LagniappeRob

Good Morning!!

Welcome to the November CSUSA Group Buy #2. With Mannie's (aka Monty) help, I've volunteered to run Group Buy #2 since it seems like more people have wanted in than can be handled easily in a single GB and several of us have missed it. I've been wanting to help out more around here, so this might be a way I can do that. I'll try my best to run this as smoothly as possible.

My goal is to have everything done and ordered for the 20th which hopefully will be able to be received by Thanksgiving on Nov 28th. That will give me a 4 day weekend to check, sort, box up and ship everything.

At Mannie's suggestion I did change the postage to a regional rate box ($8.19) which is a little smaller than a MFRB but also a little cheaper. Depending on what you order, we'll adjust up or down as necessary.

$50 of insurance is now included with Priority Mail. YOU are responsible for any additional insurance you want. I used to have the tables before they changed it, but can't find the new ones... I can get the exact amount when you submit your order and let you know.

If you see something I missed, or have questions, please let me know!

This is my 1st time, so please be gentle. :biggrin:

Thanks,
Rob

+++ The Specifics +++

This buy is focused on obtaining the maximum kit quantity discount of 25% plus the CSUSA "club" discount of 13%. This is a very limited buy. This buy is open to the first 12 respondents to this thread OR until November 19 at 11:59 C.D.T., whichever occurs first.

I will post in this thread when 12 participants have been reached. Please do not be discouraged after I make that post. If I need to extend the buy to 1 or 2 additional folks to get your order in, I'll allow it as long as the time deadline has not passed.

REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE:
• There is a minimum purchase of 10 Artisan kits AND you must be willing to work with the restrictions listed below.
• PM me to get in – first 12 in are in.
• Also reply to this thread so others know when the ten is met.
Please indicate your NAME and IAP USERNAME on all payments and correspondence. I will PM you if you are one of the first 10 to respond "I am in and will buy at least 10 kits." I will give you my email address to return the spreadsheet to. There is a block at the top of the spreadsheets. It requires:

Your IAP screen name
Your "real" name
Your email address
Your mailing address

If these fields are not filled out accurately, the spreadsheet will be returned to you!

DEADLINES:
• First 12 respondents with at least 10 Artisan kits
• Spreadsheet must be returned by Monday November 18, 2013 (Midnight – CST)
• PayPal (only payment option) by Tuesday November 19, 2013 (Midnight – CST)
• International orders will be accommodated, you must pay additional shipping charges/customs fees as required by your country. I will estimate these as best as possible for Paypal payments, however – all accounts must be settled in full prior to me shipping your stuff to you.

PAYPAL ONLY:
I will be placing the order by Wednesday November 20, 2013. If you have not made the PP payment by that time scheduled above I will drop you from the buy. I will confirm your total via PM as well as my PayPal information once I receive your order back. Please do not sign up and then not follow through, it knocks someone else out of a chance to participate.

SHIPPING:
Will be defaulted to published USPS Regional Rate 1 for online postage price of $8.19. It will include tracking and delivery confirmation. For smaller orders that will fit the small priority box, I will refund the difference in shipping. Likewise, if you have very large orders, it may not be able to fit into one regional rate box. I'll give you my best estimate on shipping once you place your order, and we'll go from there.

KITS AVAILABLE:
For the 25% discount, we need to reach a 100 kit minimum from the Artisan kits only. Apprentice kits follow a different discount pattern, and will not be included in this buy! (The extra 13% discount is based on the total order dollar amount which I am sure the buy will exceed). I used a previous group buy spreadsheet but did go through and update any price changes as well as a couple of plating differences. However, any changes or inaccuracies will be corrected when order is placed with CSUSA. I believe the spreadsheet is accurate, but will not make up any differences if I have mistyped or transposed numbers. If you find any discrepancies in the spreadsheet, please contact me ASAP! I will confirm your total via PM with appropriate discounts after all order sheets have been returned to me.
I have highlighted a few lines in the spreadsheet – RED items are discontinued – please do not order them. They were left in as an FYI only. Orange items are clearance priced. The 25% off quantity discount does not apply to these items, but the 13% discount does apply. The spreadsheet should calculate prices on these items correctly.

Only items listed on the spreadsheet will be included in the buy, no other items will be included. I am willing to make exception to this requirement for a "non-pen" item or two - but let's not go crazy...OK?

There will be NO backorders. Out of stock items will be refunded without any questions. .

SHIPPING INSURANCE:
I do not require that you pay for insurance but I highly recommend it. I will not be responsible for what happens to your order after it leaves my control. You will receive confirmation of shipping, but once it has left my hands I am not responsible for it. If you desire insurance then PM me and I will calculate the cost and add it to your spreadsheet. I recommend insuring your shipment for the FULL retail value of your order!

The attached spreadsheet (November Group Buy #2) will calculate your total cost for pens including both the 25% and the 13% discount from CSUSA. The total cost of the buy must exceed $1000 after the 25% discount is applied in order to qualify for the additional 13%. If we do not exceed the $1000, it may be necessary to reopen the buy, but I do not anticipate this to be a problem.

I have included a $0.50 "handling fee" to cover costs of printing, shipping labels, tape, etc.

I have also rounded up the PayPal fee to 4%. PayPal fee calculation seems to be wonky even though they claim it is $0.30 + 2.9% of the transaction. For International orders, the PP fee will be slightly higher. Once all payments are received and accounts settled to my satisfaction, I will issue PayPal refunds for any overpayments. I'll try to get as close to even as possible – anything less than $0.25 will not be refunded.

Please complete your order within the spreadsheet. Before you return the spreadsheet to me by email – CHANGE THE FILENAME as follows: Your First Name_Your Last Name_CSUSA_Nov.xls – I will save each individual order on my hard drive so I can reference them as needed to compile the master order. I want your name in the filename – no smart-alecky baloney. You know what I mean! :tongue:

I hope these terms are acceptable to everyone, and please feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns.

Post in this thread that you are in with at least the 10 kit minimum. I will PM to confirm and send you my email for you to send the filled in spread sheet back to me. These requirements are intended to be very specific. If you have any questions PM me right away.

Thanks,
Rob

Attachments

• November Group Buy #2.xls
    65.5 KB · Views: 423
Last edited:

LagniappeRob

Just to re-iterate to be included you need to commit to a minimum of 10 kits.

Post in this thread that you are in with at least the 10 kit minimum. I will PM to confirm and send you my email for you to send the filled in spread sheet back to me. These requirements are intended to be very specific. If you have any questions PM me right away.

The Penguin

If you need any assistance - please let me know. I'd be glad to provide you tips on running a buy, and copies of my spreadsheets that I use.

Tip No. 1 - Venus kits come in a box rather than bagged. Anyone ordering 10 or more Venus kits will probably have to bump up to a MFRB or a Regional Rate B for shipping rather than SFRB or RRA...especially if they order more than 10 kits.

LagniappeRob

Whoa... Already got back one of the spreadsheets and PP.

If EVERYONE is in and wants it sent off before the 20th, that's fine with me. But some might be counting on paydays or something, so feel free to take up to the 18th for the SS and 19th for PP if you need it.

Right now we're still a few short, but given that it's only a few hours in from the OP, I don't see a problem.

LagniappeRob

1 more spot...

Also there are 2 questions spotted on the spreadsheet.

1) Line 27 Beaded Slimline is on the ss at 10.75. It appears the correct price is 5.20
If you're ordering those update it.

2) Lines 144-147 - the PSI Bolt Actions - there's a question on pricing. We need to confirm that they are included in the 25% off since they technically not "Artisan". I'll let you all know when Monty gets back to me.

LagniappeRob

We have 15 (16 including me), more than enough... I'm going to close this now.

In for this buy are:
healeydays
scotian12
firewhatfire
Indiana_Parrothead
SteveG
Dan_Masshardt
thewishman
jmbaker
edohmann
WalkOn
Bocere1
PMisiaszek
New Bill
mikellem
fitty

and me... I almost forgot to PM myself. I would have been upset if I missed this one too. :eek::biggrin:

LagniappeRob

Not necessarily... It's closed to any more buyers. But the current group has until the 18th & 19th to turn everything in. If everyone's good with moving it up, I am too. But some may need the time to get things together or a payday or ?. I'm not even sure exactly what I want to buy yet personally - but I could be pretty quick.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
UPDATE

FYI - Mannie wil be confirming the discount on the Bolt Action kits on Monday.
Allison at CSUSA confirmed to me this morning that the PSI B/A gets the same discounts as the Artisan kits.
UPDATE:
I received an email invoice from CSUSA late this afternoon. The discount on the PSI Bolt Action kits was only 10%. I'll call and talk with Allison again tomorrow and see what's up.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
So, here's the low down on the PSI Bolt action kits. The quantity discount is 10%, not the 25% I was originally told, but we do the additional 13% group discount.
So Rob, you will need to make this correction to the spread sheet. Also, they are out of stock on the PSI Bolt Action replacement tubes.

Last edited:

LagniappeRob

Aw... well it's better than nothing.

The good news is that on the spreadsheets I've gotten back already, no one ordered any yet.

Thanks for following up Mannie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom