silver
larryc
PTownSubbie
tim self
southernclay

Spreadsheet received, Waiting on payment from
mav
GDGeorge

The following have until midnight Sunday to get their spreadsheet and and payment to me or they will be dropped:
mvande21
beck3906

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Everybody's payment has been received and the order was place about an hour ago.
I probably will not receive the order until the end of the week. I'm working Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday and have a show all day Saturday, so I will not be able to start sorting until Sunday. I'll try to get them in the mail next Monday, Tuesday at the latest.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
UPDATE:
I received an email invoice from CSUSA late this afternoon. The discount on the PSI Bolt Action kits was only 10%. I'll call and talk with Allison again tomorrow and see what's up.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
So, here's the low down on the PSI Bolt action kits. The quantity discount is 10%, not the 25% I was originally told, but we do the additional 13% group discount.
So those that ordered these will owe a little more. I'll let you know the exact amount once I get the kits boxes up and see what the postage will be. That way I can make all the corrections at one time.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Two of the three boxes from CSUSA have arrived. I'll get these sorted tomorrow and should be able to put them in the mail on Monday. If you ordered any PSI Bolt Action pens, I'll send you a PM with the additional amount due once I have your boxes and see the exact shipping cost.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
While I was adjusting my spreadsheet to the discount for the bolt action pens, it came out 8% not the 10% I posted earlier. I had to split my order in two because my PP debit card only allows $3000 per day. Up on comparing the two invoices, one gave 10% while the second gave 8%. I'll call CSUSA tomorrow and see whats up.
I have everyone's package ready to ship except mvande21, GDGeorge, and beck3906. These three have items in the third box which has not arrived yet. I'll go ahead and ship the packages that are ready tomorrow, and will settle up the accounts ASAP after I talk with CSUSA. I was able to get a number of the packages in the SFRB so I will owe some people a few bucks (unless you want it to go to IAP).

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
The invoice you will receive in your package will not reflect the actual costs. I'll be plugging the final figures in tonight and will email your invoice tonight along with any applicable instructions.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
The last of the orders for mvande21, GDGeorge, and beck3906 will be in today's mail.
It took a little longer than I anticipated to get the final invoice with the actual totals completed. I them completed them this morning and will email them out tonight when I get home.

Last edited:

Dean L.

Mannie if you would double check my spread sheet. I am not showing that you owe me anything. If I have payed any overage donate it to the IAP.
Thanks for doing this,
Dean

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I just sent out everyone's spreadsheet reflecting the cost of the kits. If you did not receive your's, please let me know.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Mannie if you would double check my spread sheet. I am not showing that you owe me anything. If I have payed any overage donate it to the IAP.
Thanks for doing this,
Dean
Your over payment is due to me being able to ship your order in a FR envelope and not the more expensive MFR box. I will add your overage to the amount going to IAP. Most everyone's over payment is from savings on shipping in a FR envelope instead of a MFR box. .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom