CSUSA Mini Group Buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodTurns

CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED

Cheap guy wants to save 25%! Needs a few friends to make it work!

Post in this thread that you are in. I will PM to confirm.

I am running a CSUSA "mini buy". All props to Chris for the monsters he undertakes, but I just can't handle it! This is open to the first 15 respondents who are willing to work with the following restrictions:

PAYPAL or Gift Certificates only....I will be placing the order no later than Sunday, May 3. Have to have paypal funded or gift cert numbers by Saturday, May 2, 11:59 PM (avoids the midnight/AM/PM questions! I know we have a few sticklers running about)

SHIPPING:
Will be defaulted to $9.80 via USPS Priority Flat rate box (within USA). It will include tracking. Any shipping overcharges will be donated back to IAP.

If you have very large orders, they may not be able to fit into one flat rate box. I'll give you my best estimate on shipping once you place your order and we'll go from there. USPS now has the large priority mail flat rate box for $12.95 which is 50% bigger.

NO Backorders. see that little dot, it's a period. Out of stock items will be refunded.

That's the end of my "special" terms.

Text below freely pilfered from previous buys....

PAYPAL ONLY Method of payment Please add $0.31 +3.0% to your total (yes including shipping) to cover Paypal charges...sorry. To those who elect to pay via Paypal, please send me an email so I can send you my Paypal username.

Gift Certificates: If you are using gift certificates, please email me a list of the certificate numbers and their corresponding amounts. Your gift certificates can be used to cover part or all of the shipping costs.

SHIPPING:
Will be defaulted to $9.80 via USPS Priority Flat rate box (within USA). It will include tracking.

If you have very large orders, they may not be able to fit into one flat rate box. I'll give you my best estimate on shipping once you place your order and we'll go from there. USPS now has the large priority mail flat rate box for $12.95 which is 50% bigger.

For smaller orders that will fit the smaller priority box, shipping (within USA) I will refund the difference in shipping. As stated above, any shipping variance will go back to IAP.

Domestic Insurance:
I do not require that you pay for Insurance. But I also do not want to be responsible for what happens to your order after it leaves my control. The domestic shipping charges are below. Do not include the shipping cost in calculating insurance costs.

$1.70 ................ $0.01 to $50
$2.15 ................ $50.01 to $100
$2.60 ................ $100.01 to $200
$4.60 ................ $200.01 to $300
$5.55 ................ $300.01 to $400
$6.50 ................ $400.01 to $500
$7.45 ................ $500.01 to $600

International orders will be accommodated but will cost more. Sorry, I cannot give rates since I have no idea. FYI, I will only do USPS shipping and the cheaper means may not be insurable. Order at your own risk...or pay the premium. Here is how I will handle International Orders: I will give you an estimate that will be too high. You Pay Pal me that amount. Once I have the final amount with shipping and Pay Pal charges, I will refund you the difference. I have worked it this way with buyers from England, Canada and Australia and I think it is the easiest, most accurate and process with the fewest steps on both sides.

I will not be responsible for any loss or damage once the items leave my hands. In the event it is needed, I will assist on any claims as much as I can.

Here is how you should calculate your cost:

Total up the cost of kits, bushing and whatever you are buying. The prices listed reflect the volume discount.

Multiply that total by 1.01. Explained below.

Add the cost of shipping ($9.80).

If you are purchasing Insurance, add the appropriate amount.

If you are using Gift Certificates, subtract that amount.

If using Paypal, add $0.31 and multiply by 1.03 to come up with your total.

I hope these terms are acceptable to everyone. Thank you :)

Please indicate your IAP username on all payments

Attachments

• Group Buy.xls
    63.5 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:

RDH79

I'm IN

Count me in. I can use 20 or so kits. Rich H

I'llput an order together now Thanks I have been waiting for a group buy.

Last edited:

rej19

Jon, I would like to be in. Is there going to be a minimum per person to make sure you get to their minimum for the discount? Thanks

Read your response below. Great!

Last edited:

GoodTurns

no minimums per person...just make sure the discount is worth the extra shipping and fees! I am sure we'll make the hundred with plenty of room!

diamundgem

Hi, I need 5 Jr Emperor kits (2) 050-4191 and (3) 050-4192 pens.
I couldn't find a price list here on this thread and I am out of town. Please send my total asap and I will pay with Paypal include ins.

GoodTurns

OK guys, everyone paid and order went in yesterday, just a couple of not in stock items, I will refund with the packages. I don't have the CSUSA delivery time yet, but expect it to leave there today, they usually make same day shipping a priority....wound up with a total of almost 400 items and $3400! biggest group for me (and probably my limit!). Wil keep you posted when I get shipping info.
Jon

TomW

Good job Jon, I like the idea of just a few buyers or only a couple kits and a fast buy time. This one may be the fastest one I got involved in. Thanks again.

Yep, Great job Jon... In fact, some of us got together and voted.... you can run a mini group buy evey 2 weeks for eternity!

Thanks
Tom

DaveM

Great job! This was really well organized, thanks again for running it.

Now, I can't wait for my retros! I already got excited and drilled blanks for one more than I ordered! (Boy, I thought I had that counting thing down, but I may have to get retrained again.)

Dave

RDH79

Ups

UPS is very slow tothe east coast. That willbe thedsate youwill get it. I always request USPS Priority. Just some info for future ordering from CSUSA Thanks for doing this buy. Rich H.

drferry

Jon,

Is this thing closed? I hope so, then I won't have to buy the 20 Rhodium/22K Jr. Statesman Rollerball Pen Threaded kits that I want. If it isn't closed, I guess that's my order, doggone it!

Thanks for doing this, by the way.

DRF

rej19

Jon, thanks for the info and the effort. Can't wait to use some new items that I've never tried before. I agree with the idea of smaller quick group buys. They could happen more often that way. I have to commend those who have done some of the monster buys. I can't imagine the time it takes. Once I get a little more familiar with everything I'll be happy to try one or help someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom