CSUSA Group Buy March SIGN UP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

qballizhere

[FONT=&quot]The spread sheet has been updated. The numbers in red are the kits that were out of stock on the last buy and how many were in stock as of today.

This buy is focused on obtaining the maximum kit quantity discount of 25% plus the CSUSA total sales discount of 13% for a decent savings. This buy is only open to the first 20 respondents to this thread who are interested in a minimum of 10 kits and willing to work with the following restrictions listed below:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]PAYPAL ONLY:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I will be placing the order on Monday, March 19th. Must have PayPal funded by Friday, March 16th at 11:59 PM Eastern US (avoids the midnight/AM/PM questions). If you have not made the PP payment by that time I will drop you from the buy. We are all big boys and girls here and I should not have to remind anyone to send the PP payment. I will confirm your total via PM as well as my PayPal information once I receive your order back. One favor I ask - Please do not sign up and then not follow through, it knocks someone else out of a chance to participate. Also, please make sure to include all of your contact information with the payment including your IAP screen name.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]SHIPPING:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Will be defaulted to $10.95 via USPS Priority Flat rate medium box (within USA). It will include tracking and delivery confirmation. For smaller orders that will fit the smaller priority box, shipping (within USA) I will refund the difference in shipping. Likewise, If you have very large orders they may not be able to fit into one flat rate box. I'll give you my best estimate on shipping once you place your order and we'll go from there. USPS now has the large priority mail flat rate box for $14.95 which is 50% bigger which should help.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]KITS AVAILABLE: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]For the 25% discount we need to reach a 100 kit minimum from the Artisan kits only - Apprentice kits which follow a different discount pattern will not be included in this buy! (The extra 13% discount is based on the total order dollar amount which I am guaranteeing the buy will exceed). I used a previous group buy spreadsheet but did go through and update any price changes as well as a couple of plating differences. However, any changes or inaccuracies will be corrected when order is placed with CSUSA. I believe the spreadsheet is accurate, but will not make up any differences if I have mistyped or transposed numbers. I did run several test orders and it appears the spreadsheet is calculating everything correctly. I will confirm your total via PM with appropriate discounts after all order sheets have been returned to me. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I am willing to order other kits, blanks and/or projects at this time, but tubes and bushings for the kits will be included. Perhaps we will have another buy for just blanks and other kits in the future.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]There will be NO backorders[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. See that little dot, it's a period. Out of stock items will be refunded without any questions. I have called to confirm with CSUSA and they have a large quantity available right now of all kits so this shouldn't be an issue but please understand if it happens. If a backorder happens to drop the minimum quantity below 100 then I personally will make up the kits needed to complete the buy.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Domestic Insurance[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I do not require that you pay for USPS Insurance but I highly recommend it. Again, I will not be responsible for what happens to your order after it leaves my control. If you desire insurance then PM me and I will calculate with usps. I will then let you know the amount and you can paypal me the funds.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]International orders will be accommodated but only under one condition – You must pay for Priority International Mail through USPS only and insurance would be required. I realize this method is the most expensive but is the only real way to ensure your package will arrive. I must also emphasize that even when using this method I will not be responsible for your package once I hand it off to USPS. As far as international shipping cost I will give you an estimate and you will Pay Pal me that amount. Once I have the final weight and the exact postage is calculated at the post office I will refund you any difference via Pay Pal and you can do the same for any shortage. I apologize in advance it this is unacceptable to you and I hope you can understand my position.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The attached spreadsheet will calculate your total cost including both the 25% and the 13% discount from CSUSA provided the dollar amount is high enough. In the event there are any additional discounts from CSUSA, you will be refunded this difference via PayPal after the order is placed.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I hope these terms are acceptable to everyone and please feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Again, please indicate your NAME and IAP USERNAME on all payments and correspondence. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Post in this thread that you are in with at least the 10 kit minimum. I will PM to confirm and to send you my email for you to send the filled in spread sheet back to me.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]View attachment CSUSA MASTER ORDER1.xls
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

louisbry

Count me in. I need to identify what I want. I believe you have some typos concerning order of blanks and the extra 13% savings: "I am willing to order other kits, blanks and/or projects at this time, but tubes and bushings for the kits will be included. Perhaps we will have another buy for just blanks and other kits in the future." "(The extra 13% discount is based on the total order dollar amount which I am guaranteeing the buy will exceed). "(The extra 13% discount is based on the total order dollar amount which I am guaranteeing the buy will exceed)."

Last edited:

micah

I want in!
I'm having trouble viewing the spreadsheet... Anyone care to give me instructions?

Last edited:

BSea

I'm assuming you have excel, or something that will read an excel spreadsheet. It may be that you can't read this version. If that's the case, let me know what version you can open, and I'll save a copy in that version for you.

micah

I'm assuming you have excel, or something that will read an excel spreadsheet. It may be that you can't read this version. If that's the case, let me know what version you can open, and I'll save a copy in that version for you.

No excel... I have microsoft works word processor...does that help?

BSea

No, it needs to be something that will read excel files. You might google "open office". It has an excel clone that opens excel files.

micah

No, it needs to be something that will read excel files. You might google "open office". It has an excel clone that opens excel files.

Hey Bob,
Thanks, I have open office.
Working now.

munawar

Does it have to be 10 of same kind or we can mix and match? Also, can we pick any pen in the spreadsheet? Finally, do we have to specify bushings or are they automatically included with the pen kits.?

Thanks
Munawar "Manny"

qballizhere

It can be any 10 kits on the list. You must indicate if you need bushings or not. I do not know if you need them.

Does it have to be 10 of same kind or we can mix and match? Also, can we pick any pen in the spreadsheet? Finally, do we have to specify bushings or are they automatically included with the pen kits.?

Thanks
Munawar "Manny"

Chris Bar

I'm in....three pages...hope I did not miss again but not taking time to count. Minimum of 20 pens.
Chris

Well......watched and watched...

Last edited:

qballizhere

OK I just placed the order and there were a few hiccups They are

JR GENTLEMENS II ROLLERBALL - BLACK TITANIUM w/threaded end cap IS ON BACKORDER

AMERICANA BALLPOINT PEN - RHODIUM THERE IS ONLY 20 IN STOCK AND DISCONTINUED

PATRIOT - RHODIUM IS DISCONTINUED 0 IN STOCK

BUSHINGS - AMERICANA CLASSIC
IS DISCONTINUED 0 IN STOCK

I will be contacting people and giving them a heads up to see what they want to do.

qballizhere

Here is the status of the shipment
Maybe it will be delivered on Monday ok the screen shot is not that great but basically they put it on the wrong truck on friday
Shipping GB.jpg

Last edited:

qballizhere

Good news the shipment arrived yesterday and spent today sorting out the orders. A few things were not shipped. I contacted CSUSA and they are shipping the missing kits tomorrow. I emailed or called the ones that were going to be delayed. For the rest of you they will be shipped out tomorrow as I am working on shipping labels now.

stolicky

Package arrived today. Thank you again for doing this. I know it is a lot of work.

Note to all, and this might be better in in cheers and jeers, but the last two batches of Aeros I have received from CSUSA have not been machined as well as they used to be. The fit between the nib and the section it screws into is just not as even; and sometimes actually hurts to use the pen. This batch was definitely better than the last (I'll probably just deal as they are "ok"), and CSUSA did make good on the last batch when I brought it to their attention. Its just too bad the quality is suffering from the beginning. Maybe enough people have voiced issues about it and CSUSA has made efforts to poke Dayacom about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom