CSUSA GROUP BUY March 08 **CLOSED**

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

warreng8170

Originally posted by eskimo

Mike & Linda,

Did CS give you any indication of delivery dates for the BO items? If they're going to be lengthy, it might be worth it to throw you another couple of bucks and ask you to ship what you have, it that's OK with you.

Thanks, Bob

I'll second this. I imagine you probably want to get all of your complete orders packed and shipped just to get rid of the sheer quantity of stuff you have right now, but after that I would be curious as to what my backorderd items were and ETA. It might be worth the extra shipping charges not to hold up the majority of an order just for a few items. Obviously it's more work for you though.

Thanks again for all your hard work!

-warren

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

Bob -
I got your email and will have your order out in the morning.

Warren -
Your backordered items are listed on the front page of this thread. I want to say tubes but will need to pull your file at home to see what it is for sure.

Mike

IPD_Mrs

For those of you with back-orders:

I talked with CSUSA and all backorders are due in country on the 31st of March. This means by the time it clears customs, is checked in at CSUSA and is shipped to me, figure on mid April assuming everything goes as planned. There is a couple of the backorders as well as a couple of packaging errors that have already shipped to me and are due in at the end of this week.

So if you see the dreaded B/O next to your name on the front page of this thread, look under your name to determine what it is, if you want to wait or cancel your B/O.

Mike & Linda

warreng8170

Originally posted by MLKWoodWorking

So if you see the dreaded B/O next to your name on the front page of this thread, look under your name to determine what it is, if you want to wait or cancel your B/O.

Mike & Linda

To make sure I am understanding, you can just cancel the backordered item and ship the balance of the order? I assume you just refund the difference? If so, I would very much like to do this.

Let me know if you need anything from me.

Thanks,
Warren

1nfinity

Mike and Linda,
I received the package today. Thanks for quick shipment, great packaging, the Novus samples, and your efforts in organizing this group buy.

ldb2000

Hi Mike and Linda
My backorder is just for tubes so if you can cancel please do and ship the rest asap . I need some of the kits for an order and cant wait till april .
Thanks

MoreCowBell

Mike:
Would it be possible for you to go ahead and ship my order without the items on back order? To cover the cost of extra shipping I could order the Novus kit when the B.O. items come in and you could add the two together.

Thanks Jerry.

JimSwift

Mike & Linda

Could you send what you have and if you can't cancell the replacement tubes, i'll pay the additional shipping.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Jim

IPD_Mrs

Jim,
Since you are in Indiana I was able to send your package for about a buck cheaper. When the tubes come in I will be able to send them to you no problem.

You should have your package on Saturday.
Mike

JimSwift

Mike & Linda

Went to the Post Office this morn & picked up y package. It actually was here Friday but we were out of town.

All is there.

Thanks again for all your hard work. As a new turner I really appreciate all of yours and everyone elses knowledge & kindness on this site.

Maybe I'll see you at the Boys & Girls club someday? When was the all day event planned for this summer at Gasoline Alley?
I haven't joined yet but next time I go there I'll be sure to sign up.:D:D

Jim

IPD_Mrs

Updates have been posted on page one.
If you are part of the group buy please review the update even if you have received your complete order.

Thanks for all those that have participated. It is a lot of work but the kind comments we get from you make it well worth it. Besides that we get a chance to look at kits that we do not carry.:D

Mike & Linda

Draken

Greetings Mike and Linda,

I've noticed that my order has been:
Draken - B/O 050-5008 Qty 1 - Complete order waiting to ship.
for a couple of days now, and was just curious when it would changed to shipped. Thanks again for hosting this GB, and your work with the Mug Shots contest.

IPD_Mrs

James,
That means that the complete (whole) order is ready to ship once the B/O on the 050-5008 are in. Some folks had a partial order sent even though they had a B/O.

Mike

Draken

Oh, misread it. I thought it meant the BO was in, and the order was now complete. Sorry about that! [B)] Are the BO items still expected around the middle of this month?

Thanks!

IPD_Mrs

James & Steve....

Just got off the phone with CSUSA. Seems that there was a problem with the lead going back up in the mechanism when people would write with them. They were sent back as defective and they are waiting on word from Tiawan. When they are fixed they will be sent via boat not air. So we are looking at two months most likely at this point. I am going to ship your orders to you. Do you want to continue to wait on these or do you want a refund? Either way is fine by me.

Mike

Draken

My current order has a chrome version of the ones sent back. Will it have any issues with the lead that the other ones had? If the chrome ones are fine, and CSUSA is fine with sending a chrome one instead of the black Ti (same price), that would be a suitable alternative for me. If that is not possible, then a refund for the one item will suffice.

Thanks,
James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom