CSUSA Group Buy February 2012 is ON!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

dansills

First of all – A big thank you to Mannie and John for helping me get this buy organized. I really appreciate it and it wouldn't have been possible without your guys help. This buy is focused on obtaining the maximum kit quantity discount of 25% plus the CSUSA total sales discount of 13% for a total of 38% savings. This buy is only open to the first 12 respondents to this thread who are interested in a minimum of 10 kits and willing to work with the following restrictions listed below:

PAYPAL ONLY:
I will be placing the order on Monday, Februrary 27th. Must have PayPal funded by Saturday, February 25th at 11:59 PM Eastern US (avoids the midnight/AM/PM questions). If you have not made the PP payment by that time I will drop you from the buy. We are all big boys and girls here and I should not have to remind anyone to send the PP payment. I will confirm your total via PM as well as my PayPal information once I receive your order back. One favor I ask - Please do not sign up and then not follow through, it knocks someone else out of a chance to participate. Also, please make sure to include all of your contact information with the payment including your IAP screen name.

SHIPPING:
Will be defaulted to $10.95 via USPS Priority Flat rate medium box (within USA). It will include tracking and delivery confirmation. For smaller orders that will fit the smaller priority box, shipping (within USA) I will refund the difference in shipping. Likewise, If you have very large orders they may not be able to fit into one flat rate box. I'll give you my best estimate on shipping once you place your order and we'll go from there. USPS now has the large priority mail flat rate box for $14.95 which is 50% bigger which should help.

KITS AVAILABLE:
For the 25% discount we need to reach a 100 kit minimum from the Artisan kits only - Apprentice kits which follow a different discount pattern will not be included in this buy! (The extra 13% discount is based on the total order dollar amount which I am guaranteeing the buy will exceed). I used a previous group buy spreadsheet but did go through and update any price changes as well as a couple of plating differences. However, any changes or inaccuracies will be corrected when order is placed with CSUSA. I believe the spreadsheet is accurate, but will not make up any differences if I have mistyped or transposed numbers. I did run several test orders and it appears the spreadsheet is calculating everything correctly. I will confirm your total via PM with appropriate discounts after all order sheets have been returned to me.

I am not willing to order other kits, blanks and/or projects at this time, but tubes and bushings for the kits will be included. Perhaps we will have another buy for just blanks and other kits in the future.

There will be NO backorders. See that little dot, it's a period. Out of stock items will be refunded without any questions. I have called to confirm with CSUSA and they have a large quantity available right now of all kits so this shouldn't be an issue but please understand if it happens. If a backorder happens to drop the minimum quantity below 100 then I personally will make up the kits needed to complete the buy.

Domestic Insurance:
I do not require that you pay for USPS Insurance but I highly recommend it. Again, I will not be responsible for what happens to your order after it leaves my control. If you desire insurance then PM me and I will calculate with usps. I will then let you know the amount and you can paypal me the funds.

International orders will be accommodated but only under one condition – You must pay for Priority International Mail through USPS only and insurance would be required. I realize this method is the most expensive but is the only real way to ensure your package will arrive. I must also emphasize that even when using this method I will not be responsible for your package once I hand it off to USPS. As far as international shipping cost I will give you an estimate and you will Pay Pal me that amount. Once I have the final weight and the exact postage is calculated at the post office I will refund you any difference via Pay Pal and you can do the same for any shortage. I apologize in advance it this is unacceptable to you and I hope you can understand my position.

The attached spreadsheet will calculate your total cost including both the 25% and the 13% discount from CSUSA provided the dollar amount is high enough. In the event there are any additional discounts from CSUSA, you will be refunded this difference via PayPal after the order is placed.

I hope these terms are acceptable to everyone and please feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns.

Again, please indicate your NAME and IAP USERNAME on all payments and correspondence.

Post in this thread that you are in with at least the 10 kit minimum. I will PM to confirm and to send you my email for you to send the filled in spread sheet back to me.

Thanks for playing....and thanks again to Mannie and John for letting me steal and modify their spreadsheet and write up from previous GB's they ran.

Attachments

• CSUSA MASTER ORDER.xls
    56.5 KB · Views: 444

Silverado

Hi Dan

Count me in please. Thanks for taking this on. I am good for
20-25 kits.

Regards,
Tim

Last edited:

MarkD

I am interested in this buy! Was hoping that some of the stylus pens would be available but I'm still in for 20 or so.

Last edited:

dansills

DISCOUNT CLARIFICATION

First of all, A big thank you to Oklahoman for bringing this to my attention:

Just so everyone will know it's 25% then 13%, not 25% PLUS 13% for a total of 34.75% not 38% discount, . In other words if you take 25% off of $100.00 leaves you $75.00 then 13% off of the $75.00 you would pay $65.25 for a total of 34.75% discount, sorry for any confusion this may have caused. The spreadsheet does already calculate it this way, I just wanted to clarify how it calculates it.

dansills

UPDATE #2

ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT - IN SO FAR:

SILVERADO
STEVEG
MARKD
THE PENGUIN
PSU1980
WARRENG8170
REN-LATHE
GUYLAIZURE
ANDREW K99
WRITEITDOWN

ironman123

I don't know how to do the spreadsheet thing. I don't have excel.

The pen kits I want are:

10 each of Bullet Pen Kits in chrome 9795320002

2 each Cigar Kits in chrome 050-4476

1 Sienna Kit in Chrome 050-4564

Is this OK?

Ray

dansills

BUY IS CLOSED

GROUP BUY IS CLOSED AND THE LIST IS BELOW - HAD AN EXTRA SNEAK IN VIA PM BEFORE I CLOSED IT SO IT'S NOW 13 PLUS ME. PLEASE SEND ME BACK YOUR COMPLETED ORDER SPREADSHEET AS SOON AS POSSIBLE -- I WILL BE UPDATING STATUSES HERE IN THIS THREAD. My email to send the files to is dansills_2000@yahoo.com and after i review the order I will confirm your total as well as send you my paypal address. Thank you everyone for participating!!!

SILVERADO
STEVEG
MARKD
THE PENGUIN
PSU1980
WARRENG8170
REN-LATHE
GUYLAIZURE
ANDREW K99
WRITEITDOWN
FITTY
RDH 79
IRONMAN123

ironman123

Don't fell too bad. I just waited to late for some blanks on "Premium Classifieds". Had some picked out, got busy and finally went back to the computer and they were all gone. Oh well.

Ray

Chris Bar

Was trying to get instructions from CS on one of their pens and while trying, missed it. yup, nuts...and nuts with short list and CS.

Last edited:

LeeR

If anyone wants to start a 2nd group buy, sounds like plenty of interest ...

Sorry, i'm not volunteering, but I'd gladly participate ...

dansills

Sorry guys but it is my first time running a group buy so I limited it to 12 and have probably 5 more on PM wanting in plus the ones here in the post. I don't mind to do another maybe - wait and see how much more time this one takes

dansills

STATUS UPDATE

Name in BLACK means I am still waiting on your list.
Name in BLUE means order riecieved and awaiting payment
Name in GREEN means everything recieved and your done.

SILVERADO
STEVEG
MARKD
THE PENGUIN
PSU1980
WARRENG8170
REN-LATHE
GUYLAIZURE
ANDREW K99
WRITEITDOWN
FITTY
RDH 79
IRONMAN123
DONNIE KENNEDY

A BIG notice -watch your email/PM for the paypal address to send payment to - it is different address than my email! I will try and keep everyone posted as we go along - remember Saturday is deadline for payment.

Last edited:

dansills

clarification

I re-read that post about the paypal payment address and thought I should clarify. It is a different address than the one I use to send/recieve my personal email on - the PP payment address is different for our business account is all. Sorry for any confusion my choice of wording may have caused (and thank you to my grammatically correct wife for pointing it out :rolleyes:):rolleyes:
Dan

dansills

SCREEN NAMES

Please, Please include your IAP screen name on all correspondence and especially in the note section of your paypal payment so I can easily match up the payments. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Dan

dansills

UPDATE:

SILVERADO
STEVEG
MARKD
THE PENGUIN
PSU1980
WARRENG8170
REN-LATHE
GUYLAIZURE
ANDREW K99 - $$ RCVD
WRITEITDOWN
FITTY
RDH 79
IRONMAN123
DONNIE KENNEDY - $$ RCVD

A BIG notice -watch your email/PM for the paypal address to send payment to - it is different address than my email! I will try and keep everyone posted as we go along - remember Saturday is deadline for payment.

dansills

STATUS UPDATE DAY #3

SILVERADO
STEVEG
MARKD
THE PENGUIN
PSU1980
WARRENG8170
REN-LATHE
GUYLAIZURE
ANDREW K99
WRITEITDOWN
FITTY
RDH 79
IRONMAN123
DONNIE KENNEDY

dansills

ANOTHER DAY 3 STATUS UPDATE

SILVERADO
STEVEG
MARKD
THE PENGUIN
PSU1980
WARRENG8170
REN-LATHE
GUYLAIZURE
ANDREW K99
WRITEITDOWN
FITTY
RDH 79
IRONMAN123
DONNIE KENNEDY

dansills

UPDATE DAY 3 10:00 pm

SILVERADO
STEVEG
MARKD
THE PENGUIN
PSU1980
WARRENG8170
RENLATHE
GUYLAIZURE
ANDREW K99
WRITEITDOWN
FITTY
RDH79
IRONMAN123
DONNIE KENNEDY

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom