CSUSA Group Buy -CLOSED-

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey

As far as I know, the Paypal fee is assessed to anyone with a premier or business account. A personal account is not charged a fee according to Paypal. It is 2.9% plus $.30 per transaction, so when you average out the fees, the final tally actually is closer to 3.5% than it is 2.9%.

Their fees really get to me, which is why I send a check when possible, unless someone specifically asks for Paypal to be used. (my bank will give me a counter check/bank check for free that is better than a M.O.)

Anyway, those with smaller bills have already been sending Paypal. Those with larger orders see how much money the paypal fees add, so they are sending checks. In the end, I just want everyone to be happy with their purchases and hope that I haven't lost too much.

wayneis

I know what its like to get bit by the Pay Pal fee bug, in one of my recent selling spurts I had to upgrade to a Premier account to except one persons payment. As it happened this was one of the first sales and so every sale after that I got stuck with the pay pal fees. It really pays to check out everything before you start any type of sale, because I also lost a bundle on shipping. I am glad that my sales are pretty much finished at least for now.

Mike it looks like you did more research than I did and I hope that you come out ahead, thanks for putting this GB together.

Wayne

ccarse

I only get charged when the person sending me payment uses a credit card to fund the payment. If they use money from their paypal account it doesn't charge me. What this means is I always ask people to transfer the amount they are going to send me to their paypal account first, then send me the money.

tnilmerl

I would like to order the following:

Emperor
1ea. #4130 - 22k RB $33.75
1ea. Bushings $4

Jr Statesmen VII (w/fixed threads)
1ea. #2326 - 22K-rb $19.50
1ea. Bushings $4

+Shipping $11.00

Send me an email where to send payment. Small order, but I want to try the kits out first before committing big time.

Total with shipping should come to $72.25.

Goldsbed

Mike,
Please include in me for:
Jr Gent's
3ea. #4153-22k-rb = 25.95
2ea. #4154 22k-fp = 24.70
2ea. #0353 Rho-rb = 19.50
2ea. #0354 Rho-fp = 25.50
Jr Statesmen
1ea. #2325 22k-fp = 21.75
1ea. #2326 22k-rb = 19.50
shipping 11.00
total $147.90
Please send an e-mail were to send my check.
Thanks
Dave

wudwrkr

Mike,
My check just went out in the mail. Thanks again for putting this together. I imagine you won't want to do this again for a long time. [8D]

jodoidg

Mikey, Thank you for doing this. I would like:
EMP
2-4131 FP $75.
2-4130 RB $67.5

STATE
1-0321 FP $26.25
2-0322 RB $45.

JR STATE
1-2325 FP $21.75
2-2326 RB $39.

SHIP $11.
Total $285.5
e-mail me with your info and I will send a check
thanks again
John[:D]

Mikey

OK, Group Buy is closed. I have sent e-mails/PMs to everyone who has requested to be in on this buy and then some. I have marked the ones who have already paid and will continue to mark down the ones as payments come in.

Acting on the tip of one of the members I have e-mailed CSUSA to make sure they have the stock we need. I haven't yet gotten a reply, but do know they are sold out of at least one of the Jr Gent pens. I was told though that they expect the next shipment end of Feb give or take a few days depending on customs. If there is a problem, I'll make sure that all kits in stock are shipped to members as soon as I get them. Any kits on a backorder (besides crossing that bridge) will be shipped when they come in as well. I know quite a few of you want Jr Gents as do I, so let's take it one step at a time. As I get any updates, they will be posted here.

Mike(y)

wooddreams

I am cutting this really close to your deadline but just saw the post at 11:55

Gents
Qty 2 - 0396 â€" Rho.-RB-11.25
Qty 2 - 0397 â€" Rho- FP-14.25
Plus Bushings 4.00

Jr Gent VII
Qty 2 - 4153-22K-RB-8.65
Qty 2 - 0354-Rho-FP-12.75
Qty 2 - 0353-Rho-RB-9.75
Plus Bushings 4.00

Panache
Qty 2 - 4015 - Black Chrome- 6.00
Qty 2 - 4016 - Rhodium- 9.40
Plus Bushings 4.00

Artist Sketch Pencil
Qty 2 - 5008 - Black Chrome- 5.25
Plus Bushings 4.00

SubTotal 170.60
Shipping 7.00
Total 177.60

Larry

Hi Mike,

I got your emails and I apologize for not making it back in time to support the group buy (I got busy and fell asleep at the wheel on this). Thank You for keeping me in mind, I will watch for another group buy down the road.

Mikey

Originally posted by Mikey
<br />This post saved for orders.

Mikey- 10
LWalden- 29 +bushings PAID***
Randbcrafts- 22 +bushings PAID***
Melogic- 3 PAID***
Reed43- 20 PAID***
Airrat- 9 +bushings PAID***
Ravenbsp- 5 +bushings PAID***
Thetalbott4- 7 PAID***
Jimbo 31751- 11 PAID***
TC- 6 +bushings PAID***
Monty- 6 PAID***
Airport FF- 3 +bushings PAID***
WFloate- 8 PAID***
Trapshooter- 14 PAID***
DocStram- 16 +bushings PAID***
JKoehler- 4 +bushings PAID***
Wayneis- 5 PAID***
CD 18524- 14 +bushings PAID***
Radman- 17 +bushings PAID***
Wudwrkr- 10 PAID***
Tnilmerl- 2 +bushings PAID***
Goldsbed- 11 PAID***
Exoticwo- 10 PAID***
DC Bluesman- 5 PAID***
jodoidg- 10 PAID***
Wooddreams- 16 PAID***
Hombre 4- 10 PAID***

Total- 282[B)]

UPDATE: Please read the post on page 4 about possible delay in a few items from Craft Supplies USA.

Mikey

Wow, that was wierd. I tried to edit the original post and it posted here[?] Anyway...

Craft Supplies returned my e-mail today with some info. this is what is going on:
Bushings for the Emperor and Jr Gent VII and Jr Statesman VII are on order. They say the Jr bushings are due end of Feb and the Emperor bushings due mid March.

Statesman 0324 is B/O but due in by month end.

Sketch Pencil 5009 is due within next three weeks.

Jr pens 2328/0353 are in stock, but there is an issue with the end caps on ALL pens with this number, posting or smooth. New end caps are on the way, but no exact date has been specified for arrival. They will not ship until new end caps come in.

It's only Tuesday and all but 8 people have their funds in. I can place the order by end of the week for most items, but the amount of backordered items makes me wonder if I shouldn't wait a few extra days. I have no problem with sending out a few kits and bushings after the fact as I know a lot of you are expecting more than just some Jr Gent kits.

Please weigh in with some comments as to how you guys would like your stuff delivered. (do you want whatever is available now, or are you willing to wait a week to get more stuff with your box?)

Mike(y)

wudwrkr

Mike,
I'm not in a rush for my stuff so I can wait until the sketch pencils come in. Maybe you can get CSU to drop ship those items on backorder? Have you asked them about that? It wouldn't be fair for you to have to do double shipping to people.

thetalbott4

I dont mind waiting, as these arent for an order. Having to ship more than once per order would be a bummer for you. I cant imagine how confusing that could get.

Mikey

Oh, there are some people who have ordered stuff that is not backordered or being held, so I am trying to figure out the best way to split the order in two. (if needed) We have 270+ pens being ordered, so it shouldn't be a problem.

randbcrafts

You can wait till mine is complete to ship it unless you can get CSU to dropship the backordered items. No need for you to eat the extra shipping cost. You should have my payment in the next day or two. I sent a cashiers check on the 18th via priority mail so I have a tracking # if needed.
Thanks

Radman

<br />

Please weigh in with some comments as to how you guys would like your stuff delivered. (do you want whatever is available now, or are you willing to wait a week to get more stuff with your box?)

Mike(y)

Mikey... No big deal with my stuff either. Do what works best for you. Thanks again for helping us all save $$
Tom[8D]

Mikey

<b>Wfloate and Tnilmerl:</b>
I have sent you a few PMs/e-mails and have not heard back. I would like to order in the next few days as most everyone is in or has responded to PMs. If I do not hear back within a day or two, I am going to have to cancel your order. I know that some items are on backorder, but I would like to at least get those orders out to people who have ordered stuff that is not on backorder.

Everyone else: the order will be placed either Monday or Tuesday I will start getting the stuff out as soon as I get it.

tnilmerl

Thanks for the email. I've been on the job 3 weeks straight and had the payment waiting on the desk. Slipped my mind. Blaming it on old-timers disease. Paymnet has been sent.

I can wait until the order is complete (need the bushings) before sending.

Thanks for your patience....

Mikey

Just to let you guys know, I did fax over the order today. Figured it would be more accurate that way. Anyway, as soon as the stuff starts coming in, I will start sending it out. Several of the kits are due in within the week and a few are B/O for about two weeks or so.

Mikey

Originally posted by Monty
<br />Just out of curiosity, which kits are back ordered?

Bushings for the Emperor and Jr Gent VII and Jr Statesman VII are on order. They say the Jr bushings are due anyday and the Emperor bushings due mid March.

Statesman 0324 about a week.

Sketch Pencil 5009 is due within next two weeks.

Jr pens 2328/0353 are in stock, but there is an issue with the end caps on ALL pens with this number, posting or smooth. New end caps are on the way, but no exact date has been specified for arrival. They will not ship until new end caps come in. (was told on Monday they expect these within a few weeks.) -There is a problem with the threading on the inside cap threads.

wfloate

I have responded several times and sent you a check.

<br /><b>Wfloate and Tnilmerl:</b>
I have sent you a few PMs/e-mails and have not heard back. I would like to order in the next few days as most everyone is in or has responded to PMs. If I do not hear back within a day or two, I am going to have to cancel your order. I know that some items are on backorder, but I would like to at least get those orders out to people who have ordered stuff that is not on backorder.

Everyone else: the order will be placed either Monday or Tuesday I will start getting the stuff out as soon as I get it.

Mikey

Thanks to everyone for getting in their checks. UPS shows that I should have the box of non-backordered items on Monday. (38lbs worth of pens [8D] )I am watching UPS to see if I may be able to pick up the box from the hub on Saturday.

Bill, I posted that message over a week ago. Since that posting, you and I have exchanged several e-mails and I have recieved your check. [8D]

Mikey

Hey guys. UPS just dropped off some of the order. I opened the box and was amazed at how much there was. Several ordered only Emporer pens so I will try to get those out today, but the rest wil have to wait until tomorrow as it is going to take a while tonight to sort out all these bags.[:(]

DocStram

Hey Mikey,
Great news! Things must be exciting at your house trying to keep everything straight. I don't envy you ..... I'm having flashbacks of 500 or 600 boxes of Girl Scout cookies in my garage.
Thanks again for taking on this major task. We all apprecite your efforts!
Al (docstram)

Mikey

UPDATE 3/9

Packages have been sent to these people and some may be getting theirs starting today. I have also noted what items are still on order for these people so when you get your boxes, you know what is still missing.

Hombre4
Airrat
Wayneis
melogic
Jodoidg
Exoticwo (emp bushings needed)
Wudwrkr (sketch shipping 3-10)-order complete
thetalbott4 (0354 and 2328 still needed)
RavenBSP (emp bushings needed)-sketch shipping 3-10
CD18524 (2328)
Reed43
RandBCrafts (need Emporer bushings) 3/9 shipped partial
Jimbo31751 (need 0352) 3/9 shipped partial
Wfloate 3/10 shipping complete
DocStram (need 0353) 3/10 shipping partial
Tnilmerl -shipping partial 3/10
DC Bluesman 3/9 shipped complete

Still waiting for large portion of kits-
Trapshooter
AirportFF
Radman
Wooddreams
Monty
Goldsbed
TC
JKoehler

The packages not sent will go out soon if Craft Supplies anticipates more than a few more day delay of whatever kit is needed for order completion. If I send out your packages incomplete, I will be sending out your items as they come in.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom