CSUSA GROUP BUY August 08

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdlewis

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to organize the group buy. I just received my package today. Can not wait to make some saw dust. Thanks again
Steve

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mewell

Linda & Mike - Thanks for all you hard work on this. The UPS man arrived this afternoon with all our stuff. We REALLY appreciate the work you went to and want to give you a huge thumbs up! Dawn and I would love to buy you two a cool one. :bananen_smilies046:

NorCal

Got my box today minus the two BO items. I'm very excited to work on some of these. One question, the Titanium and Blk Titanium Jr Gent II look totally different in color. One is the silver color I expected but the other is a brass color. Is that right?

I was thinking maybe even they got mixed up at the manufacturer. Does anyone have a finished version of each for me to look at? On the CS USA site I'm not sure which ones are pictured.

This is NOT a complaint. I've just not used these kits before and I am not familiar with them.

THank You!

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Got my box today minus the two BO items. I'm very excited to work on some of these. One question, the Titanium and Blk Titanium Jr Gent II look totally different in color. One is the silver color I expected but the other is a brass color. Is that right?

Paul,
The black titanium has a blackish silver look while the regular titanium looks like gold. Take a look at titanium nitride coated drill bits...they look gold colored.

IPD_Mrs

Bruce,
I went ahead and ordered the chrome for you. I had hoped that they would of had new information with this weeks update from Taiwan but it is still in limbo. Even if they had info that it was going on the water next week it would have still been a month out.

Mike

bruce119

Thanks Mike

That is fine.

I know when I called CSUSA it sounded like there was something wrong with one of the parts and it was going to take a wile to fix it.

Thank you for all your hard work.
Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom