Closed Acrylic pen stand Package arrived

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Sorry Closed. Package arrived last night 2-14. I have a few of the orders boxed up and will finish the rest this afternoon. not sure I will make it to the post office though.
$1.00 ea (pen not included) min. order 20
2008211213923_DSCF3064.jpg

$1.00 ea covers stand, pay pal, Shipping, and postage.
Pay Pal to: daniel@yourdonspens.com
Make sure I have your address.
They have 1075 in stock at this time. So the buy is limited to the first 1075.
It has been a long time since this buy was done. and will probably be a long time before anouther one is done. The company has a hard time getting these back in stock. I have been contacting them for the last three months until they finally have gotten them in.

ORDERS:
Daniel 250 paid
exoticwo 40 Paid
SydBeckman 20 Paid
jthompson1995 20 Paid
dalemcginnis 20 Paid
Texatdurango 20 Paid
Phillip T. 20 Paid (no username)
wjskip 50 Paid
trsmth 30 Paid
jbpaul 30 Paid
NavyDiver 20 Paid
WriteRev 20 Paid
BruceK 20 Paid
ldb2000 20 Paid
Rudy Vey 20 Paid
relyeace 20 Paid
Sylvanite 25 Paid
rstought 20 Paid
rlharding 20 paid
CaptG 20 paid
turff49 60 paid
LandfillLumber 20 paid
ken69912001 20 paid
airrat 20 paid
MLKWoodWorking 20 Paid
traderdon55 20 Paid
rherrell 20 paid
pssherman 20 paid
England14 20 paid
shawn394 20 paid
great12b4ever 20 paid
arioux 50 paid
HotJoe 20 paid
Johnnie 50 paid
cdcarter 20 unpaid
emtmike 20 paid

All orders are paid except cdcarter. per new group buy rules, last person to pay has to pack up and mail all the orders [}:)]
seriously, tracking has the package scheduled for delivery tomorrow. with a little luck I could have all orders mailed on friday.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Folks - While I do not buy from Niles any more (they just aren't reliable) these are nice stands at an excellent price. You almost can't afford to pass these up. FYI, many of my website customers buy stands like this for $5 each.

Rudy Vey

Daniel, I take 20 as well.
I will be leaving tomorrow for Germany to attend the funeral of my step mom, but I am back Sunday afternoon. If this can wait until then, ok - if not send me a paypal invoice and I pay you tomorrow morning.

Daniel

Flat rate to canada is $9.00 rather than the $4.60 I have figured. Just add the difference and make a note in your order what the extra is for.

Originally posted by rlharding

Daniel, is there an additional price for shipping to Canada?

Daniel

WOW!. Just from already payed orders 665 of the stands are bought. I have only checked my e-mail. I do not know if I can get the posts sorted out as to what has already been paid etc. ONLY 335 Remaining.

Daniel

Ruth I have you in for 20. See my earlier post on the difference in postage. only add the difference of $4.40

Originally posted by rlharding

Daniel, I am in for 20 but need to know the price difference for mailing to Canada.

Daniel

Rudy, Consentrate on family matters. I have you in. and my condolences.

Originally posted by Rudy Vey

Daniel, I take 20 as well.
I will be leaving tomorrow for Germany to attend the funeral of my step mom, but I am back Sunday afternoon. If this can wait until then, ok - if not send me a paypal invoice and I pay you tomorrow morning.

Daniel

155 remaining. I have 4 pay pal payments I cannot match with I.A.P. members. The order will still get sent to these people but I may be off on my count by around 100 if I have duplicated requests. master list coming in the first post. Sorry to admin for conducting so much chatter in the forums. I am a bit flat footed with the response here. will get it to e-mail asap.

Daniel

Please do not send any more payments in less you are on the list. Only 45 left. Post the number you want here and I will get back to you made it. I will order a total of what is requested and fill as many orders as niles can fill. so keep the requests coming but do not send payment yet.

Daniel

Ruth, got it, think I am about caught up. Please look at the master list of orders in the first post of this thread. If I have anyone duplicated please let me know. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom