Closed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Russianwolf

Over a hundred views and only three people wanting any? Come on guys, who wants some of the best less expensive versions of this kit?

2008519133359_Parks.jpg

I know the Elegant Beauty has all you guys drooling but this guy is half the price.

jdoug5170

Mike...being a newbie here, I'm tempted, but after several months of lurking, I don't remember ever hearing about this company. Perhaps some more information/background on them would be good. How does the quality rate compared to the other vendor's found listed here.

That said, I MAY be interested in a few 2-tone cigar's.

Doug

Russianwolf

www.woodpenpro.com

The kits that I have made from him are about the same quality as that of Berea (arizona Silhouette, and Beartooth woods). The difference is the pating options. The replacement of the Black Enamel with Black Chrome on the top end cigars, and the replacement of the black enamel on the Chrome "Sierras" with Black Titanium. The Black enamel on both kits has been the weak point from all suppliers.

AS and BTW both have platinum and Gold Titanium Sierras with the Black Titanium, but the price is much higher ($12-16 if I recall correctly).

The trim bands on Jimmy's Sierra versions are also a bit more classy in my opinion. And he did pass word that he has two new types of trim bands coming in that will be the same price as the Petroglyphs.

GoodTurns

Mike-
if we get to the 100 on each kit, I would like 10 Pacifica, 10 Cigar and 10 Petros...with the "double dip" on the discount it's just too tempting!)

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by jdoug5170

Mike...being a newbie here, I'm tempted, but after several months of lurking, I don't remember ever hearing about this company. Perhaps some more information/background on them would be good. How does the quality rate compared to the other vendor's found listed here.

That said, I MAY be interested in a few 2-tone cigar's.

Doug

Doug,

Jimmy Finley has been around for quite a while. He is an Active Duty Naval Officer who worded his way up through the enlisted ranks. I have dealt with his company on several occasions and have always been pleased. This link tells a bit about him. Do take in consideration that as a Navy veteran married to a retired Navy Senior Chief that I am a bit partial to the Navy. Did I mention that my daughter is a sailor as well? :D

http://www.woodpenpro.com/about_us.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom