Circuit Board Pen Group Buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Circuit Board Pen Group Buy Closed

If anyone has not received their order, please let me know via PM so we can get it tracked. Thank you. 06/09/09

Circuit Board Pen Group Buy 1-090501

This buy is now officially closed Thank you for participating in this buy and Thank you to the man behind the scenes whom shall remain nameless.
***Update May-02***
I have added Gold Titanium ($20) and Platinum ($18)finishes.

For more information on the kits, please go to this website and go to the ciruit board pen page. http://www.creativeinksbybruce.com/

After thinking for a while and working with Bruce on this I figure it should finally get rolling. So the buy is on. I have set up a spreadsheet for the buy and it should make it easy that way. The 2 types of PCB kits are Chrome and upgraded gold. The cost per kit is $14.00 and I will keep this open for one week. The bushings for the kit are also for the Sierra Vista and the Wall Street III, if you have those bushings you should not need to order more. These are complete kits, meaning they include the blank and the pen kit. If you are not happy with the plating choices, you can put these blanks on any type of Sierra kit you would like at your own risk. This buy will close at 1700 (5pm) on Monday May 11th, that should give us plenty of time to do this. I will be accepting PayPal and money orders. If you are paying by money order please let me know so I can discount the PayPal fees. In order to receive this price, we have to have at the least 31 kits ordered. Thanks.
Any money left over after the buy is completed will be donated to IAP.

The first photo is showing what the kits we are ordering look like, the second photo shows what other kits can be used at your discretion.

Attachments

• SierraPCB600_z.jpg
    SierraPCB600_z.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 340
  • CCBpen3[1].jpg
    CCBpen3[1].jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 361
  • PCB Group buy revision 1.xls
    26 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:

tbroye

The Upgrade Gold and Chrome are the only two platings they come in, even from Brea. Bruce is not currently casting his own Computer Blanks.

TomW

The Upgrade Gold and Chrome are the only two platings they come in, even from Brea.
But Brea has multiple plating choices on the bare kit. Should just toss a blank into the box with the kit of choice....

Tom

tbroye

My mistake, didn't realize Brea has added my platings. I wonder if Bruce knows this? The other platings are too expensive for my blood at this time. Don't like the gold but will buy some chrome

johncrane

Neil you can put me down for 2 of each kit and 1 set of bushing if its ok for international buyers, l also did send a spreadsheet lam not sure you got it or if its right.

Neil could you please change my order to the better plating kits,thank you.

Last edited:
I would like to join in the fun too!!! I will take 5 chrome and 5 golds with a set of bushings please. Let me know the total when your ready. Thank you so much!

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Hi, I would like 2 each each (Upgrade Gold, Chrome, Ti Gold & Platinum). Also, one set of bushings. Please PM the paypal total. Thanks for running this.

Mike

elody21

Is it still possible to put me down for one chrome pen. Let me know the total and I will paypal it to you. thanks Alice

tommyd

please put me down for one platinum and one upgraded gold and bushings. please let me know cost on pay pal and where to send money.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Neil...are these blanks in the sierra click version which is a bit longer than the basic sierra? Are the circuit boards actual boards or printed labels? Thanks Darrell Eisner
These are made for and sold with a Sierra Vista kit. The click kit can be used at your own risk with some minor alterations to the kit. As far as the circuit board being real or a printed label, having gone a bit too deep with a skew once told me that these are definitely real circuit boards.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
..... As far as the circuit board being real or a printed label, having gone a bit too deep with a skew once told me that these are definitely real circuit boards.
Neil,
Please verify if these are the real CBs or not. I was under the impression that the ones from Berea that Bruce sells were the printed label. Bruce told me last month it would probably be summer before he made any more of the actual CB blanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom