As of 7PM tonight, still waiting on payment from:
bean_counter
Drewboy22
endacoz
HamTurns
keithlong
leatherman1998
PSNCO

If you name is on the list and you have paid, PM me and if you know you haven't paid and your name is not on the list, please pay ASAP.
I'm waiting for all payments to get in before I order.

gimpy

Are these the large or small slicers, and how the heck do you get it to print all on the same pages

Dan Masshardt

Are these the large or small slicers, and how the heck do you get it to print all on the same pages

The ones we're getting are the large size. Not sure about the printing. Just jot down the measurements. What matters most is the distance from the front on the hole and the distance of the kerf from the right side.

gimpy

Change your printer setting to portrait and it will print on one page and large enough to read.

I tried that and it is still to big, but thank you...if you have any other suggestions, I would love to hear them....I was going to call the compnay today, but as you knnow, some thing else comes up

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator

Change your printer setting to portrait and it will print on one page and large enough to read.

I tried that and it is still to big, but thank you...if you have any other suggestions, I would love to hear them....I was going to call the compnay today, but as you knnow, some thing else comes up
I didn't have any trouble printing a copy. I'll include one with the kits when they ship.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Here's a status update on the buy. Still need payment from:
keithlong
PSNCO

Since I started this buy and began taking payment, Cheeseslicers instituted a new rule last Friday that limited the number of slicers per person per week to two hundred (they said because they were selling out too fast). I placed an order for 200 chrome slicers last Sunday. I had Edohmann (he lives a few miles from me) order 200 chrome slicers and had my daughter order the 200 black slicers.
I received my 200 and am in the process of boxing them up in the few boxes I have (waiting on USPS to deliver my box order). Ed told 100 of his were placed on back order and will be shipped by the end of this month. The other 100 are due in tomorrow but he will be out of town until Wednesday and he will get them to me Wednesday evening. The black ones are due in Saturday or Monday, depending on USPS delivery. Hopefully I will have all of them out to everyone within the next 2 weeks. I will send everyone an email with the tracking number of their package when I ship them out.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I'm sending out 9 packages today. That's all the boxes I had from USPS. As soon as I get the boxes I ordered last week, and the black slicers come in, I will get a second batch off.
I sent emails with tracking numbers to those that I was able to fill today.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
The black slicers arrived at my daughter's house yesterday. However, when I picked them up there were only 100, the second 100 had been put on back order. So, I boxed up 18 more boxes this morning. Those 18 will be receiving an email today with their tracking number. I tried to package them so I got the maximum number shipped for the slicers I had. The following orders will be shipped when the rest of the slicers arrive:
Monty - 20 chrome
bobleio - 5 chrome 5 black
Lobay - 10 chrome 10 black
duncsuss - 16 chrome 4 black
BackyardSmokin - 20 chrome 5 black if there
bean_counter - 25 chrome, 10 black
micharms - 10 chrome, 5 black
edohmann - 5 chrome
hdbblue - 12 chrome, 12 black
Neil - 12 chrome, 12 black
DocHoliday - 6 chrome 4 black
PSNCO - 14 chrome 6 black
keithlong - 5 chrome
beck3906 - 20 chrome 15 black
Drewbow22 - 5 chrome 5 black
Rudya7 - 20 chrome 10 black
Danmasshardt – 15 black

For those that have been shipped, please check you order when you receive it and let me know if there is any error in your order.

Skeleton2014

Got mine today, everything correct in order. Thanks again Mannie for doing the group buy.

I'm trying to figure out instructions from Woodcraft site which shows how to replace broken wire. There's a hole in the long arm of slicer. Is the set screw supposed to go thru handle into this hole? Or do you just tension the wire and tighten the set screw wherever it ends up? Thanks, Jeff

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Got mine today, everything correct in order. Thanks again Mannie for doing the group buy.

I'm trying to figure out instructions from Woodcraft site which shows how to replace broken wire. There's a hole in the long arm of slicer. Is the set screw supposed to go thru handle into this hole? Or do you just tension the wire and tighten the set screw wherever it ends up? Thanks, Jeff

Correction, the hole is in the short arm of the slicer. I must be dumb, it looks so simple to go together or are my wires too short?
Jeff

Start the long arm in the 1/4" hole you drilled. When you reach the slot you cut, slip the end of the wire in the slot and around the arm and push the arm the rest of the way in. Now take the end of the wire with the handle and put it on the short arm. Twist it outward to tension the wire, then use the enclosed screws to screw the handle to the arm. The screw will go through the hole in the handle and into the hole in the arm, this will keep the wire taught.

Skeleton2014

Correction, the hole is in the short arm of the slicer. I must be dumb, it looks so simple to go together or are my wires too short?
Jeff

Start the long arm in the 1/4" hole you drilled. When you reach the slot you cut, slip the end of the wire in the slot and around the arm and push the arm the rest of the way in. Now take the end of the wire with the handle and put it on the short arm. Twist it outward to tension the wire, then use the enclosed screws to screw the handle to the arm. The screw will go through the hole in the handle and into the hole in the arm, this will keep the wire taught.

Got it! The first slicer I tried, the holes in the handle and arm wouldn't line up but, after trying a different one, I figured out how it goes together. That first one finally did line up after a little tweaking... It was like the arm wouldn't insert far enough. Thanks again for your help, Jeff:)

Ric

Please excuse my ignorance about this subject, however as I have come late to this topic I am at a loss to understand what is happening. From what I gather you have put together a bulk purchase of cheese slicers. I sure would like to know what they look like, a few more specs. about them other than the colour would also be nice.
I wonder if it might be possible for you to supply this info, or let me know what site the info is on & I can figure it out myself.
Thanx Ric.
"IF LIFE HANDS YOU LEMONS...MAKE MOJITOS !!!"

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Please excuse my ignorance about this subject, however as I have come late to this topic I am at a loss to understand what is happening. From what I gather you have put together a bulk purchase of cheese slicers. I sure would like to know what they look like, a few more specs. about them other than the colour would also be nice.
I wonder if it might be possible for you to supply this info, or let me know what site the info is on & I can figure it out myself.
Thanx Ric.
"IF LIFE HANDS YOU LEMONS...MAKE MOJITOS !!!"
PM sent

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
By now I would hope all have received their slicers except the following.

Monty - 20 chrome
bobleio - 5 chrome 5 black
Lobay - 10 chrome 10 black
duncsuss - 16 chrome 4 black
BackyardSmokin - 20 chrome 5 black if there
bean_counter - 25 chrome, 10 black
micharms - 10 chrome, 5 black
edohmann - 5 chrome
hdbblue - 12 chrome, 12 black
Neil - 12 chrome, 12 black
PSNCO - 14 chrome 6 black
beck3906 - 20 chrome 15 black
Rudya7 - 20 chrome 10 black
Dan Masshardt – 15 black
Jim15 - 5 chrome 10 black
edit in:
DocHoliday - 6 chrome 4 black
Drewboy22 - 5 chrome 5 black

and maybe Rick_G depending on the mail to Canada.

If you have not received yours or have received yours but there was an error in what you received and have not yet contacted me, please do so ASAP.

I have received the second box of 100 black slicers and a third box of 100 chrome slicers (still waiting on the last box of 100 chrome). I'll start packing these this afternoon, but I'm working all day tomorrow so probably will not finish until Sunday.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gimpy

Jeff

Here are the plans from Cheesewood slicers: If you want a better /clearer plan, send me you e-mails address. The plans are much better if e-mailed

Attachments

• Cheese Slicer Plans.jpg
    Cheese Slicer Plans.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 250
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom