Checking Interest in a Sierra group buy - Closed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

bca1313

9/27/06
This group buy will happen. Please post orders on the other thread. This was just for checking interest.

9/26/06 - 3:25 PM
Here is what I have for prices so far. It is looking like we should make the 100 kit mark and if we do then I will make this a go. Be watching for a new post to start the actual group buy. I just need to measure interest before doing all that work.

I am looking to do the buy for all types of Sierra's. Prices are as follows. They do not include paypal fees as well as shipping to you with insurance.

Gold $4.00
Chrome $4.00
Titanuim Gold $8.40
Platinum $7.10
Satin Gold $6.45
Satin Silver $6.45
Satin Nickel $6.30
Blk Ti & Gold Ti $9.90
Blk Ti & Plat $8.50

Bushings 20A $6.00
Drill Bit 27/64 $6.00
Mandrel Shaft $8.00
Extra Tubes ??? (probably about .25)

They have said they have a pretty good stock. Post away and if we look good I will start the new post sometime tomorrow.

9/26/06 - First Post
It may be too soon since the last one, but I thought I would see if there was much interest in a group buy for Sierra's.

If there is a good response then I will do the research and facilitate the group buy.

Let me know and we can go from there.

Ben

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

broitblat

Check Arizona Silhouette: http://arizonasilhouette.com/ or
Bear Tooth Woods http://beartoothwoods.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=21_23

-Barry
Barry Roitblat
Bellevue, WA

TBone

Man, one day too quick. I ordered 8 kits about 12 hours before you posted. But at these prices, what's a few more? [:D]

Have to say if you have too much money laying around, this place and this hobby will cure it quick.

bca1313

I have looked around and the best price for the kits is from a supplier who does not have copper. I would like to accomodate everyone, but for the best overall value for the most people we will not be doing the copper. For those of you interested Bear Tooth Woods has them on sale for 5.95 for either regular copper or satin copper.

As for the group buy. We have plenty of interest so I will post a new thread tomorrow. I have to confirm the price of the extra tubes. Then we will let the orders begin.

Ben

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Just got a flier from Woodcraft and all their kits are 30% off in October - The Wall Street from them is the same as the Sierra

mrcook4570

Originally posted by BRobbins629
<br />Just got a flier from Woodcraft and all their kits are 30% off in October - The Wall Street from them is the same as the Sierra

The Wall Street II is the same. The original Wall Street is similar to the Broker from CSU or the CEO from PSI. With 30% off, that brings WC's price down to regular levels from most other vendors.

And I'd be interested in a few dozen if this buy goes through.

cozee

I might be interested in a few if someone could tell me if the black part (lower barrel?) can be replaced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom