CANCELLED -- Elegant Beauty bulk buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Elegant Beauty kits .. only about 70 Gold-Ti left ..

If you still want in on this purchase for GOLD-TI, please contact me via email.

If there is no further interest in the GOLD-TI by Wednesday, June 4, midnight local board time, I will start collecting money and place the order as soon as all money is collected.

Thanks

As the next shipment date approaches, or maybe start collecting requests late July, I will post another note asking "who wants how many of what", and then we can get Aaron to hold-back approximately that number of pieces before general sales start.

sptfr43

so that I understand this, were there NO black ti available? or is that after they were all spoken for? Being one of the first few to speak up for the black I was just curious if maybe you just don't like the fat ,hairy ugly guys:D

Originally posted by sptfr43

so that I understand this, were there NO black ti available? or is that after they were all spoken for? Being one of the first few to speak up for the black I was just curious if maybe you just don't like the fat ,hairy ugly guys:D

Hello SPTFR43,

I am a proud card-carrying member of the Fat, Hairy, Ugly Guys of America .. a charter member in fact of the Back Pelt Society .. :D:D:D

There were a small number of black-ti available once they were released to the BulkBuy, and they were consumed within the first few requests. There were about seven dozen gold, and now there are three kits left (I need to check my email after I post this to make sure they are still not claimed) ..

I hope that Aaron (LauLauWoods) is able to procure hundreds and hundreds of kits for the next bulk buy .. this is obviously a really popular kit ..

Don't feel left out .. I did not get any of these kits either .. I will be ordering a few Stretch kits, just so I will have something new to make .. :)

I have been told that the next shipment in a couple or three months out .. I hope we can quarantine a bunch of kits early so there will be plenty.

I just found out that a family member has been killed in an auto accident, and now people are giving me attitude about not getting pen kits.

I do not have it in me to go any further with this bulk buy.

I am out of this ...

If someone else wants to take over, be my guest.

I collected no money, so any transition will be painless.

jdoug5170

Jeff, no worry. What is important at this time is that you take the time that you need for your family and yourself. Prayers for you and yours are being said.

Take care.

Doug

sptfr43

sorry to hear about the tragedy Jeff. Also I hope my post did not come across as attitude. My sense of humor can and has been mistaken before. Take care of family first and all else wil fall into place.

S

spiritwoodturner

Hi Jeff,

There are about a gozillion things more important than a few dumb pen kits. My guess is we'll all survive. Go take care of what has importance and meaning and perhaps we'll do this all over again someday. But not today.

Thanks for trying, and we're sending good thoughts through the Universe toward you and your family.

Dale

bradbn4

Hello Jeff,

I rather not say what I think of people giving you a bucked of **** during this time, take care what needs to be done.
Forget the pen buy

Take care, be safe, stay "cool".

Bradbn4 - in Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom