CANCELLED -- Elegant Beauty bulk buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out that a family member has been killed in an auto accident, and now people are giving me attitude about not getting pen kits.

I do not have it in me to go any further with this bulk buy.

I am out of this ...

If someone else wants to take over, be my guest.

I collected no money, so any transition will be painless.

UPDATE : may 31 14:55

If I did not send you an email asking if you wanted any GOLD to replace the BLACK, unfortunately, there were no BLACK-TI left for your order .. I wish there had been 5,000 kits available and everyone could have gotten to purchase 50 of each plating, but that was not the case.

Sorry ..

at this moment, there are six dozen GOLD-TI left, and ZERO BLACK-TI
If you want to try GOLD-TI, please PM me .. If there is no interest in the GOLD-TI, I will place the order as soon as I get all of the money.

I have just started a bulk buy from Lau Lau Woods
of the Elegant Beauty pen kit.

The discount is 20% if we can reach 100 pieces,
and we MAY mix platings to get the total ..

The plating choices are Black Titanium / Gold Titanium

The kit cost will be right at $9.05 instead of $11.30 normal price

Bushings are $4 per set

Contact me directly with any questions

DSC04761.JPG

VisExp

I was wondering how long it would be before someone organized a group buy for these :D

Could you put me down for 5 of each and a set of bushings.

Thank you.

S

spiritwoodturner

Jeff, I'm new to this too, but those look great! Put me down for 5 of these, Black Titanium, with a set of bushings. Let me know how to pay you.

Thanks so much,
Dale

Wow! the response is GREAT! At this rate, we will hit 100 pieces in a day or two .. :)
I hope they (LL) have enough stock to fill the order .. :D
Let me get a tally going, and I will post an update with totals today.
PayPal is preferred ..

wudwrkr

Jeff,
There was a post from makaiolani on The PenShop forum that it may be a couple of months before he would have these in large quantities. Maybe he has plenty to cover this buy, but maybe not. Here is his exact quote:

Hi guys. Please remember that I won't be getting in the new order for a couple of months. I just reordered 6 days ago. The manufacturing takes 50 days and the shipping takes another 3 weeks. Let me know if you guys have any questions. I'll check back here once in a while.

Thanks Dave, you are right .. I checked yesterday, and they had over 100 of each plating ..

I am still tallying, but we are over 100 on BlackTi now .. which might exhaust the entire LL stock of that plating .. not quite to 100 on gold ..

Would everyone be willing to have their money refunded if they cannot get the entire order filled, or willing to accept as many as we can get ?? Orders filled in-order by posting time ?? (ah, the complications of bulk orders [B)])

Extra tubes are not currently available, but are supposed to be "in a couple of months" <bummer>

Originally posted by wudwrkr

Jeff,
There was a post from makaiolani .. Here is his exact quote:

Hi guys. Please remember that I won't be getting in the new order for a couple of months. I just reordered 6 days ago. The manufacturing takes 50 days and the shipping takes another 3 weeks. Let me know if you guys have any questions. I'll check back here once in a while.

Texatdurango

Why not just freeze the buy with requests already posted and have the vendor set aside the quantity to cover the buy so we'll know where we stand?

Personally, I would rather not drag this out or start rationing kits.

the end of this thread is more up-to-date
<s>
TOTAL so far

Black Ti - 125
Gold ti - 63

A phone call to see if they can set aside this many for a short period of time ..

Let's say FROZEN at this moment until I have the info on the available numbers. </s>

Rauland04

I'm a little late but would like 5 of each plus bushings. If you can not fill my total, then I'll take less. Or, if it's too late to get in then so be it. Just let me know which is the case. Thanks!

Paul

chigdon

It is a great pen but I am wondering if they would do a different center band than the current design if we ordered a large enough order. Is there anyone else interested in this direction?

oldsmokey

Jeff, put me down for 6 of each plating, and a set of bushings.
Two months out is fine. Send me an e-mail on how and when you want to be paid.
Thanks for the hard work on this group buy.
Ellis

I am awaiting the email from Aaron with the final available quantities .. for distribution soon ...

I will update this thread when I have the info and then we can proceed with the kits which are available ..

Demand for this kits was very high and supply was consumed very quickly .. a smaller quantity of the BLACK-TI will be available than the GOLD-TI .. based on the conversation Aaron and I had yesterday ..

Aaron told me that the GOLD-TI is a very nice looking kit, and is actually lighter than the pictures portray ..

Aaron was kind enough to offer to hold a certain number back for the group buy when they arrive ..
which will be a few months from now ..

If you want to continue to make your requests in this thread for the future purchase, I will be happy to keep them in a log book and we can collect money at the time of the arrival to him in Hawaii ..

Jarheaded

I'm in for 10 of each when they come in. I have some of the gold ones now and they are very nice looking and sold well at this past weekends show.

I may need to up those numbers as it gets closer to the buy if that is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom