Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tmhawk

Daniel,
One, Pen Mill set $12.32
One, Pen Mill 3/4"cutter head w/ wrench $3.59
Postage $5.05
Total: 20.96
PayPal Sent

Thanks for doing this. If your wife gets too mad I've got some body armor you can borrow.......it's used, bought some pen stuff this weekend and took one in the chest. LOL
Thanks bro,
Tony
Phoenix, AZ

greenmtnguy

Local Chapter Leader
Daniel,
Sounds like I had better add to my order if possible. I would like to add 4 cutter heads if possible. I'll paypal tonight or early tomorrow morning if I am in. If so, send me a total.
Thanks,
Alton

DSallee

Hey Danial

Payment sent for 1 Pen mill set plus shipping.

Figured I would post it here to help ya keep track....

Thanks again
Dave

LumberYard

Since this is most likely the last Group Buy from this company I am sending payment for:

1 Pen Mill set $12.32
3 cutter heads $10.77

Please add these to my previous order for:

1 Pen Mill set
2 cutter heads

In other words my total order is for:

2 Pen Mill Sets
5 Cutterheads

Daniel

I think I have all changes taken care of. Alton I can't really remember doing it but I think I got your order changed as well. did you get an e-mail for the difference?

kent4Him

I'll take one of each of the following:

7mm pen mill $5.07
3/8" pen mill $6.39
10mm pen mill $6.58

With Shipping I come up with $23.09. I know it's cheaper to buy a set, but I don't need the 8mm and I want 2 extra trimmers. If you can get them to make 10.5 and 12.5 for the Jr. series, I'm sure you will get plenty of orders. I'll paypal you the total. Thanks.

rduncan

Originally posted by Daniel

Rick, and Ryan jsut sent you both e-mails.
Noticed something while I was entering the info for these last three orders. there is only room for 12 more orders in my calculator. I wrote it so there would never be any chance to overload it. with 40 orders considered a really big bulk buy I made the calculator able to hold 95. it is almost full.

Money sent. I hope paypal automatically notifies you of my address (I think it does).

Thanks,

Rick Duncan:)

Daniel

I have to change my habits. I check my e-mail first. SOme of you have goten way to good at this and I am finding payments before I even know there is an order.
Please check the list in the first post of page one. it is updated as of this post.
I have lost the ability to keep anything about this buy by memory. so if anything does not look right let me know.
there has been a flurry of additions today and they are far easier for me to make a mistakes with. My record keeping is not really set up to keep track of orders that are half paid for. So as of now everyone is either complete or I know the status of there payment.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Daniel,
I won't envy you one bit when you are trying to sort everything out for shipping.:D:D:D
If you lived in Houston, I be happy to come give you a hand, but Reno is just a tad too far.

Daniel

Hope you see thsi post before e-mailing me.
I am going to place the order tonight or early tomorrow. It usually takes a day or two for Rizheng to send the bill and then 3 to 5 days for the package to arrive here. With a group buy this large I expect it to take me as much as four days to get the orders sorted out and packed up. expect anouther 3 days for the post office to get the package to you.
this means you can expect your items on the 29th or later.

1JaredSchmidt: I do not have an address for you, I e-mailed you but got no reply. I will keep trying to get ahold of you.

Daniel

I was not nearly as concerned that anyone would be upset with the delay, as I am just doing my best to inform as many people as I can before the e-mails start. Monty, Chris and others know what I mean. being real good about posting info goes a long way toward avoiding mass messages. with 90 people there is no way I can e-mail all of you so I hope you will keep checking in here if you have questions. And many of my comments may not mean anything to you but just kept the next person from having to e-mail me.

Danial,
NO! I WANT MINE NOW!! (give or take a month):D:D No hurry! As Hunter-27 said, "Didn't have it yesterday, don't need it tomorrow" and I gotta work today:( Have a good week/weekend and don't stress over the group buy. All will work out just fine.
Best Wishes,

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Well, personally, I don't know WHAT I will DO????

I'm down to my last SIX brand new ones. What if I break them all tonight????

Crisis management has always been my forte'!!!!!!!!!!!1

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Jarheaded

Daniel, I'm in the same boat as Ed, what happens if my last 12 suddenly dull and I have to do something drastic, like sharpen one? That would mean putting water in the wet wheel and standing there for a couple of minutes. I guess I will just have to be real careful for a while. Not one of my strong points. I guess I will be okay for a while, but I will write if I am in trouble.

Daniel

Ed, Johnnie, If you can ruin that many heads in a day, you need some serious down time anyway. Don't know about the rest of you but the end of the month seems to keep getting further away. I spent a whole week yesterday just waiting for it to get one day closer. The only thing that has saved me is a new season of deadliest catch. I was actually offered a job on one of those boats when I was 20. Now you all know just how crazy I really am. I was two days away from buying my ticket when the guy offering me the job started talking about breaking ice off the ship before it sank, I never went but will always wonder if I had.

heineda

Hello,

My son and I both love Deadliest Catch also. We've even been watching the reruns all week. I agree, you have to be nuts to go out on one of those boats. But just think, for a weeks work, you could come home and buy 10 of those really nice mustard monsters. Or not come home at all.

Dan

jcollazo

My youngest brother is a Captain for one of the companies out of Seattle that brings the catch back from Dutch Harbor and a number of the processing ships. He's got some interesting stories of his trips. However, he says that his job is a "desk job" compared to running a fishing vessel.

Daniel

To be honest, Had I taken that job I don't think I would be here today. At 20 I had the attitude that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and I was going to be the strongest. Life has taught me that the saying sounds good but is not true. I may be a lot wiser today but I am also pretty beat up. it doesn't make you stronger it only makes everything hurt more.

Jarheaded

Daniel,
You have no idea of the amount of damage that I can do in one full day in my shop. That is the reason that I have at least 2 of each machine and tools. It's in my blood, just ask my brother, it's in his blood too....LOL:D

Daniel

Well folks, havn't been on much the last couple of days. Don't know how many of you realize it but I live only a few miles away from where all the earthquakes are centered. I don't know if they are still making national news but they still going on at the rate of a couple a day. The short story is that we are all perfectly fine, We are not used to earthquakes and the whole thing has my children pretty shook up, lost sleep, rattled nerves that sort of thing. I've been spending most of my time with them just helping to keep there mind occupied. I was woke up this morning with another 4.0 and we are being told we can get quakes up to 6+. My shop is at the biggest risk right now because I have so much stuff up on shelves etc. just wanted to let anyone that is concerned know that all is well.

Daniel

Latest update. I got an e-mail from Rizheng this morning. Our package will be mailed on the 4th of may. From what I understand it is actually ready to go into the mail but the post office is closed for a holiday.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom